Cricut decals
-
May want to move somewhere else thread wise. I got my wife a cricut for her birthday and she has been blazing away at making all kinds of shit. I told her to dabble in some Cleveland sports stuff, ie t shirts and car decals. She has done a few things. Today she made this for my jeep. If anyone has some designs they want to try and get done for shirts or decals let me know. Not trying to really make money off of anything, just want to make some cool shit. She has done some other dawg pound stuff as well. If interested in more on this just pm me and I will get back to you.
-
@boo-fagley said:
What about the " Miles Garret Fan Club"
Memphis TN
GFY sticker is for you.
-
@boo-fagley said:
You got some inside wear on that tire.
Check your camber.
Just a spare i got off craigslist. Cant afford real tires because of braces. Its just a beach going jeep untip i get off of the eastern shore.
-
cricut? Do you mean Cricket?
-
DiscountTire rules... great prices (including matching) plus lifetime free rotations.
@boo-fagley said:
What about the " Miles Garret Fan Club"
Man, there's a "Myles High Club" variation just begging to be fleshed out...
-
cricut? Do you mean Cricket?
cricut? Do you mean Cricket?
Nope, cricut.
-
cricut? Do you mean Cricket?
Nope, cricut.
Nope, cricut.
I don't like cricut.
-
Nope, cricut.
I don't like cricut.
I don't like cricut.
Haha. Its a damn neat little machine Gip.
-
I don't like cricut.
Haha. Its a damn neat little machine Gip.
Haha. Its a damn neat little machine Gip.
Then...I love it?
I don't like Reggae. I love it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login