Around the League: Preseason Week 3
-
Dress rehearsal week... always interesting. Counting the Browns-Bucs I racked up 16 games in the DVR. I'll throw out some random thoughts as I run through them...
NYJ @ NYG: Think we're snake-bitten when it comes to QBs? How about having one finally emerge with a 250 yd, 3 TD game... and then go down with an ankle injury.
-
Petty's injury was only a grade 1 MCL sprain - he's expected to play Thursday.
Old Man McCown wins the competition to start game 1 but will be punished by having to quarterback the Jets.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login