Skip to content

Haden ....RELEASED

The Browns Board
227 57 6.5k
  • Sane take (again) by Terry Pluto...

    Includes some PFF data indicating that playing in a zone might be Joe's strength at this point...

    https://www.google.com/search?q=browns+news&tbm=nws&cad=h

  • @broncolurker said:

    21167350_1605979319448750_9119257935581233946_o.jpg?oh=99f0ab748a0009b67b949ac8de771983&oe=5A27DFB3

    Wow that troll is "super" omg

    ??????

  • Sane take (again) by Terry Pluto...

    Includes some PFF data indicating that playing in a zone might be Joe's strength at this point...

    https://www.google.com/search?q=browns+news&tbm=nws&cad=h

    @tour2ma said:

    Sane take (again) by Terry Pluto...

    Includes some PFF data indicating that playing in a zone might be Joe's strength at this point...

    https://www.google.com/search?q=browns+news&tbm=nws&cad=h

    That is what the Vaginator said that the Steelers would do with him.  It may help him.

  • @boo-fagley said:

    Thanks Gip

    I figured it was something like that but wasnt sure. Yeah, the opposite is happening from the other site. But, its a nice board and fast. 

    Other site?  What other site?

  • St0ckton still farts around on the Browns subreddit. Still an idiot.

  • @boo-fagley said:

    Thanks Gip

    I figured it was something like that but wasnt sure. Yeah, the opposite is happening from the other site. But, its a nice board and fast. 

    If you can imagine Rainman being a Browns fan, except starting Johnny Manziel was his version of buying underwear at K Mart. The guy was a legend of sorts. 

  • Fuck the Steelers and the rapist.

  • St0ckton still farts around on the Browns subreddit. Still an idiot.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    St0ckton still farts around on the Browns subreddit. Still an idiot.

    Under what screen name?

    @ibleedbrown said:

    If you can imagine Rainman being a Browns fan, except starting Johnny Manziel was his version of buying underwear at K Mart. The guy was a legend of sorts. 

    That's about as close as you can get without having been there...

  • “It’s a first class organization… I just wanted to be a part of a winner.”

    Joe Haden on joining the Pittsburgh Steelers.

    Anyone want to talk about loyalty now and how the Browns need to show loyalty to this asshat?  

  • “It’s a first class organization… I just wanted to be a part of a winner.”

    Joe Haden on joining the Pittsburgh Steelers.

    Anyone want to talk about loyalty now and how the Browns need to show loyalty to this asshat?  

    @mark-o said:

    “It’s a first class organization… I just wanted to be a part of a winner.”

    Joe Haden on joining the Pittsburgh Steelers.

    Anyone want to talk about loyalty now and how the Browns need to show loyalty to this asshat?  

    Translation:  "They are paying me a pile of money even though I am about toast....and I am not going to talk shit about anyone who would overpay for me like that.  Show me the money."

  • “It’s a first class organization… I just wanted to be a part of a winner.”

    Joe Haden on joining the Pittsburgh Steelers.

    Anyone want to talk about loyalty now and how the Browns need to show loyalty to this asshat?  

    @mark-o said:

    Anyone want to talk about loyalty now...

    Sure...

    He was a loyal Brown. He's ceased being a Brown.

    Joe was unemployed and took an offer to play for a contender... perhaps the most promising contender to show interest in him.

    He's now a Steeler. I assume he'll be a loyal Steeler.

  • I was more referring to the people who said that it was a lack of loyalty by the Browns to release a player who can't play anymore. 

  • I was more referring to the people who said that it was a lack of loyalty by the Browns to release a player who can't play anymore. 

    @mark-o said:

    I was more referring to the people who said that it was a lack of loyalty by the Browns to release a player who can't play anymore. 

    Ah... well I do not want to talk about that...

    Nevermind...

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    St0ckton still farts around on the Browns subreddit. Still an idiot.

    Under what screen name?

    @ibleedbrown said:

    If you can imagine Rainman being a Browns fan, except starting Johnny Manziel was his version of buying underwear at K Mart. The guy was a legend of sorts. 

    That's about as close as you can get without having been there...

    @tour2ma said:

    Under what screen name?

    That's about as close as you can get without having been there...

    St0cktonS or something like that. 

  • “It’s a first class organization… I just wanted to be a part of a winner.”

    Joe Haden on joining the Pittsburgh Steelers.

    Anyone want to talk about loyalty now and how the Browns need to show loyalty to this asshat?  

    @mark-o said:

    “It’s a first class organization… I just wanted to be a part of a winner.”

    Joe Haden on joining the Pittsburgh Steelers.

    Anyone want to talk about loyalty now and how the Browns need to show loyalty to this asshat?  

    Figured that was why he wound up there so fast. 

    @mark-o said:

    I was more referring to the people who said that it was a lack of loyalty by the Browns to release a player who can't play anymore. 

    Exactly Mark. I hope PG comes to the realization- Haden took the same money the Browns were offering him, to play for a team that has a good chance of making the playoffs. That's been the Browns problem for a long time, some players want more than just a paycheck . MHO part of the reason Mack and Schwartz bolted. I just hope the Browns get to the playoffs before Joe Thomas retires- Lord knows he's earned it, and if you want to talk about loyalty... JT is the paradigm, he could have demanded a trade long ago. 

  • @mark-o said:

    “It’s a first class organization… I just wanted to be a part of a winner.”

    Joe Haden on joining the Pittsburgh Steelers.

    Anyone want to talk about loyalty now and how the Browns need to show loyalty to this asshat?  

    Figured that was why he wound up there so fast. 

    @mark-o said:

    I was more referring to the people who said that it was a lack of loyalty by the Browns to release a player who can't play anymore. 

    Exactly Mark. I hope PG comes to the realization- Haden took the same money the Browns were offering him, to play for a team that has a good chance of making the playoffs. That's been the Browns problem for a long time, some players want more than just a paycheck . MHO part of the reason Mack and Schwartz bolted. I just hope the Browns get to the playoffs before Joe Thomas retires- Lord knows he's earned it, and if you want to talk about loyalty... JT is the paradigm, he could have demanded a trade long ago. 

    @hoorta said:

    Figured that was why he wound up there so fast. 

    Exactly Mark. I hope PG comes to the realization- Haden took the same money the Browns were offering him, to play for a team that has a good chance of making the playoffs. That's been the Browns problem for a long time, some players want more than just a paycheck . MHO part of the reason Mack and Schwartz bolted. I just hope the Browns get to the playoffs before Joe Thomas retires- Lord knows he's earned it, and if you want to talk about loyalty... JT is the paradigm, he could have demanded a trade long ago. 

    don't think haden demanded a trade. think the FO wanted him gone for their youth movement.............which has produced shite.

  • @hoorta said:

    Figured that was why he wound up there so fast. 

    Exactly Mark. I hope PG comes to the realization- Haden took the same money the Browns were offering him, to play for a team that has a good chance of making the playoffs. That's been the Browns problem for a long time, some players want more than just a paycheck . MHO part of the reason Mack and Schwartz bolted. I just hope the Browns get to the playoffs before Joe Thomas retires- Lord knows he's earned it, and if you want to talk about loyalty... JT is the paradigm, he could have demanded a trade long ago. 

    don't think haden demanded a trade. think the FO wanted him gone for their youth movement.............which has produced shite.

    @miktoxic said:

    don't think haden demanded a trade. think the FO wanted him gone for their youth movement.............which has produced shite.

    I don't think he demanded a trade either Mik. It was we need to reduce your salary, or we'll release you. 

  • why presume they wanted him gone? If they wanted him gone they wouldn't have offered him the new deal.

    I think they wanted him to receive a salary equal to his performance.. reading anything more into that action seems like you're trying to interpret smoke signals 

  • @miktoxic said:

    don't think haden demanded a trade. think the FO wanted him gone for their youth movement.............which has produced shite.

    I don't think he demanded a trade either Mik. It was we need to reduce your salary, or we'll release you. 

    @hoorta said:

    I don't think he demanded a trade either Mik. It was we need to reduce your salary, or we'll release you. 

    Not purely money to my mind... more like value, which has a money component, but goes further to contribution. Joe's current skill set just isn't a fit.

  • @hoorta said:

    I don't think he demanded a trade either Mik. It was we need to reduce your salary, or we'll release you. 

    Not purely money to my mind... more like value, which has a money component, but goes further to contribution. Joe's current skill set just isn't a fit.

    @tour2ma said:

    Not purely money to my mind... more like value, which has a money component, but goes further to contribution. Joe's current skill set just isn't a fit.

    you could say that about half this team. let's see who's left standing at the end of the day.