Haden ....RELEASED
-
Reading between the lines on this one, Haden is getting cut if we don't trade him.
-
Reading between the lines on this one, Haden is getting cut if we don't trade him.
There's no way we cut him. What do the Saints have that we want. Because if anyone needs CB it's them. And they tried to trade for him in the past.
-
Reading between the lines on this one, Haden is getting cut if we don't trade him.
Sure, we can cut him and take the $10 million cap hit. I'd rather keep him around as an expensive insurance policy. After the season the hit goes down to $3.2 million.
-
He will be injured week 1 after A Brown jukes him outof his groin. I have Joes Jersey, so I need to know where to get a name tape to replace his.
-
Tony GrossiVerified account @TonyGrossi
Joe Haden & agent Drew Rosenhaus met w EVP Sashi Brown in Tampa team hotel prior to game last Saturday. I doubt trade rumors surprised him.
-
Zombo said:
We've got McCourty too. Pick up a 4th corner in the trade or a separate trade.
Z
Not down with Stribling? I would think that Woody would be in here drooling over the fact that this rumor may give another FMU boy a spot on this roster.
Not down with Stribling? I would think that Woody would be in here drooling over the fact that this rumor may give another FMU boy a spot on this roster.
My analysis of Peppers was based on his play, not is school. I can be objective..
I know that is a foreign concept to you
-
Tony GrossiVerified account @TonyGrossi
Joe Haden & agent Drew Rosenhaus met w EVP Sashi Brown in Tampa team hotel prior to game last Saturday. I doubt trade rumors surprised him.
Tony GrossiVerified account @TonyGrossi
Joe Haden & agent Drew Rosenhaus met w EVP Sashi Brown in Tampa team hotel prior to game last Saturday. I doubt trade rumors surprised him.
That is sufficiently classy if followed up with any trade being to a contender...
... otherwise keep him through 2017.
-
Tony GrossiVerified account @TonyGrossi
Joe Haden & agent Drew Rosenhaus met w EVP Sashi Brown in Tampa team hotel prior to game last Saturday. I doubt trade rumors surprised him.
Tony GrossiVerified account @TonyGrossi
Joe Haden & agent Drew Rosenhaus met w EVP Sashi Brown in Tampa team hotel prior to game last Saturday. I doubt trade rumors surprised him.
Seemed to get his attention..Re-watched TB tape last night. Joe seemed more focused,physical & showed some playing emotions.Nice knock down on a blitz on Jamius (which we never did enough with Haden imo,cause who else could cover a #1WR?) Ever sense his ankle surgery, Joe has never been the same..I Don't see a team that will be willing to give SB his price? Haden is no worse than are #3 CB/FS/S on the depth chart. If Williams thinks Haden went to a overpaid wussie? Well, Get your popcorn ready..I see 1 more season with Joe & a good DC for his game & wussification..
-
I'll be curious what people on here are saying about Gregg Williams and his defense two months from now. At this point, I'm surprised a gofundme account hasn't been set up to commission the erection of a statue in his honor. Yes, I said erection.

-
RELEASED....WTF
We have no corners ......... I guess we are not playing any

Position is thinner than an anorexic skeleton
-
Haden cut according to NFL Network
-
Browns purge on first round picks ...... Cam next then Danny and Myles in 3 years ...

-
Yep, officially released. Once of those rare "hits" we had in the draft, but unfortunately injuries got to him. No doubt he'll get on with another team.
Good dude, hope nothing but the best for him. Wouldn't mind seeing him at all seeing him go to a team with a SB chance.
-
Wow and we keep erving
-
Haden has lost a a step and the 3 concussions last season didn't help. However, he was always able to keep A.J. Green in check twice a season.
It's a shame to cut him, he was passionate about the Browns and would be a good veteran presence to have if nothing else. Another team will pick him up, hope he succeeds.
-
The play of B-C did him in.
-
I guess it was a money thing, which is nuts since we have a ton of Cap space.
I know they're also shopping Cam, and I think someone else, but I don't think they'll get any bites on either if they didn't get any on Haden.
Must be some targets on the Waiver Wires coming, and they're getting a head start on clearing some spots - this Weekend is deadline for cuts to 53, so it may get crazy.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
