Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. NFL Network coming to Comcast

NFL Network coming to Comcast

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
9 Posts 4 Posters 1.1k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Timugen T
    • 384 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    T Timugen wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Should happen around August 1st.

    NFL, Comcast settle NFLN dispute

    "I like to quote myself." -Me
    Dan in FloridaD 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • choco chocoC
      • 4k Posts
      • 352 Reputation
      chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
      #2

      hmm....i wonder if they'll let me downgrade.....i always hated paying extra for one channel i use maybe 20 times a year.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • T Timugen

        Should happen around August 1st.

        NFL, Comcast settle NFLN dispute

        Dan in Florida Dan in FloridaD
        • 437 Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        Dan in FloridaD Dan in Florida wrote on last edited by Dan in Florida
        #3

        @timugen said:

        Should happen around August 1st.

        NFL, Comcast settle NFLN dispute

        Edit:

        OR use this URL in your media player and watch now:

        mms://wssus.mobitv.com/889j4/wm44-320

        Works on cell phones too (like my Palm Centro).

        Works with Windows Media Player or VLC.

        I'm sticking with Mangini & Amber
        S Dan in FloridaD 2 Replies Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Dan in FloridaD Dan in Florida

          @timugen said:

          Should happen around August 1st.

          NFL, Comcast settle NFLN dispute

          Edit:

          OR use this URL in your media player and watch now:

          mms://wssus.mobitv.com/889j4/wm44-320

          Works on cell phones too (like my Palm Centro).

          Works with Windows Media Player or VLC.

          St. Louis Browns S
          • 15 Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          S St. Louis Browns wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @dan-in-florida said:

          OR click here and watch now:

          link

          Works on cell phones too (like my Palm Centro).

          Works with Windows Media Player or VLC.

          Could you re-post that? I'm getting a dead link when I go to it...

          Dan in FloridaD 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • S St. Louis Browns

            @dan-in-florida said:

            OR click here and watch now:

            link

            Works on cell phones too (like my Palm Centro).

            Works with Windows Media Player or VLC.

            Could you re-post that? I'm getting a dead link when I go to it...

            Dan in Florida Dan in FloridaD
            • 437 Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            Dan in FloridaD Dan in Florida wrote on last edited by Dan in Florida
            #5

            @st.-louis-browns said:

            Could you re-post that? I'm getting a dead link when I go to it...

            mms://wssus.mobitv.com/889j4/wm44-320

            You can also just paste the URL in your Windows Media player.

            --------------------

            If I paste that address in my IE browser, it opens my Windows Media player and starts playing.

            I corrected my previous post

            I'm sticking with Mangini & Amber
            S 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Dan in FloridaD Dan in Florida

              @st.-louis-browns said:

              Could you re-post that? I'm getting a dead link when I go to it...

              mms://wssus.mobitv.com/889j4/wm44-320

              You can also just paste the URL in your Windows Media player.

              --------------------

              If I paste that address in my IE browser, it opens my Windows Media player and starts playing.

              I corrected my previous post

              St. Louis Browns S
              • 15 Posts
              • 0 Reputation
              S St. Louis Browns wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @dan-in-florida said:

              mms://wssus.mobitv.com/889j4/wm44-320

              You can also just paste the URL in your Windows Media player.

              --------------------

              If I paste that address in my IE browser, it opens my Windows Media player and starts playing.

              Ah...that's it. I was initially trying to load it up in Google Chrome. Thanks!

              T 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • S St. Louis Browns

                @dan-in-florida said:

                mms://wssus.mobitv.com/889j4/wm44-320

                You can also just paste the URL in your Windows Media player.

                --------------------

                If I paste that address in my IE browser, it opens my Windows Media player and starts playing.

                Ah...that's it. I was initially trying to load it up in Google Chrome. Thanks!

                Timugen T
                • 384 Posts
                • 0 Reputation
                T Timugen wrote on last edited by Timugen
                #7

                @st.-louis-browns said:

                Ah...that's it. I was initially trying to load it up in Google Chrome. Thanks!

                For anyone having any issues with Dan's link in their media player (or anyone that has any issues in general with their media player) try the GOM Player. It's the best media player I've seen. It's more versatile, more feature-packed, and more stable than any other media player I've ever used. It is also very light (uses much less system resources than many media players.) And, of course, it's free. I first tried it a couple years ago and haven't used another media player since.

                Info on it here.

                You can download it Here.

                "I like to quote myself." -Me
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Dan in FloridaD Dan in Florida

                  @timugen said:

                  Should happen around August 1st.

                  NFL, Comcast settle NFLN dispute

                  Edit:

                  OR use this URL in your media player and watch now:

                  mms://wssus.mobitv.com/889j4/wm44-320

                  Works on cell phones too (like my Palm Centro).

                  Works with Windows Media Player or VLC.

                  Dan in Florida Dan in FloridaD
                  • 437 Posts
                  • 0 Reputation
                  Dan in FloridaD Dan in Florida wrote on last edited by Dan in Florida
                  #8

                  @dan-in-florida said:

                  NFL Network Live Streaming LINK

                  mms://wssus.mobitv.com/889j4/wm44-320

                  @timugen said:

                  Info on it [GOM Player] here.

                  You can download it [GOM Player] Here.

                  I downloaded your GOM player and I am watching the NFL Network (Total Access), using GOM right now (on my PC) from my link above.

                  Nice player...thanks Timugen!

                  I'm sticking with Mangini & Amber
                  T 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Dan in FloridaD Dan in Florida

                    @dan-in-florida said:

                    NFL Network Live Streaming LINK

                    mms://wssus.mobitv.com/889j4/wm44-320

                    @timugen said:

                    Info on it [GOM Player] here.

                    You can download it [GOM Player] Here.

                    I downloaded your GOM player and I am watching the NFL Network (Total Access), using GOM right now (on my PC) from my link above.

                    Nice player...thanks Timugen!

                    Timugen T
                    • 384 Posts
                    • 0 Reputation
                    T Timugen wrote on last edited by Timugen
                    #9

                    @dan-in-florida said:

                    I downloaded your GOM player and I am watching the NFL Network (Total Access), using GOM right now (on my PC) from my link above.

                    Nice player...thanks Timugen!

                    I'm glad you tried it. It really is the best media player I've ever used, and I've pretty much used them all at one point or another.

                    I'm pretty sure it's not a very popular player.... I discovered it via a suggestion on usenet ( +100 cocktails for those of you who actually know what usenet is) a couple years ago, which is why I posted the info. It truly is vastly superior to the "mainstream" players, so hopefully a few other members here gave it a try as well.

                    Oh, and thanks for the link Dan. I had been trying to find a reliable stream of NFLN for the past few weeks with little luck.

                    "I like to quote myself." -Me
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    Theme
                    • System
                    • Light
                    • Dark
                    The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                    The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Forums
                    • Recent
                    • Popular
                    • Users
                    • Donate