recyclable jerseys
-
The way our personnel Changed and players come and go, has anyone created a Jersey that you can change names and numbers easily? Everyone has dead jersys in their closet.
-
The way our personnel Changed and players come and go, has anyone created a Jersey that you can change names and numbers easily? Everyone has dead jersys in their closet.
The way our personnel Changed and players come and go, has anyone created a Jersey that you can change names and numbers easily? Everyone has dead jersys in their closet.
I'm saving my Primo Johnny Football Browns Jersey in it's original unopened plastic wrapper so my great-grandchildren can barter it @ A&M in 2060 or so. I'll only open it if JM is willing to sign it somewhere at a future date.

-
The way our personnel Changed and players come and go, has anyone created a Jersey that you can change names and numbers easily? Everyone has dead jersys in their closet.
-
The way our personnel Changed and players come and go, has anyone created a Jersey that you can change names and numbers easily? Everyone has dead jersys in their closet.
I'm saving my Primo Johnny Football Browns Jersey in it's original unopened plastic wrapper so my great-grandchildren can barter it @ A&M in 2060 or so. I'll only open it if JM is willing to sign it somewhere at a future date.

I'm saving my Primo Johnny Football Browns Jersey in it's original unopened plastic wrapper so my great-grandchildren can barter it @ A&M in 2060 or so. I'll only open it if JM is willing to sign it somewhere at a future date.

Don't "open it"... just neatly slit packaging in area to be signed and then seal in a new storage bag. Slip a photo of the signing in with the jersey.
Might get a semester's worth of books for it...

-
Yea, they should just make them with Velcro on the back where the name is, so that it is interchangeable.
You actually may have a big time idea on your hands Gip.
-
The way our personnel Changed and players come and go, has anyone created a Jersey that you can change names and numbers easily? Everyone has dead jersys in their closet.
I'm saving my Primo Johnny Football Browns Jersey in it's original unopened plastic wrapper so my great-grandchildren can barter it @ A&M in 2060 or so. I'll only open it if JM is willing to sign it somewhere at a future date.

I'm saving my Primo Johnny Football Browns Jersey in it's original unopened plastic wrapper so my great-grandchildren can barter it @ A&M in 2060 or so. I'll only open it if JM is willing to sign it somewhere at a future date.

I actually WORE mine a time or 2. Now I'm trying to find a mannequin to put it on along with various descriptive placards paying "proper" tribute to him.

Mike
-
Down here in Columbus the afternoon guys on 97.1 were talking about a new company starting soon called "Rep the Squad". Apparently you can pay a $19.99 fee a month and rent any jersey you want. Just like old netflix DVDs to your door. When you're done wearing it, just send it back and get the next one in your que. Weird, but I'm sure they'll make millions
-
They need to bring back the old tearaway jerseys that used to be around back in the pre-wishbone and wishbone days of college football.
https://blogs.usafootball.com/blog/898/tear-away-jerseys-one-of-football-s-most-unique-innovations
-
They need to bring back the old tearaway jerseys that used to be around back in the pre-wishbone and wishbone days of college football.
https://blogs.usafootball.com/blog/898/tear-away-jerseys-one-of-football-s-most-unique-innovations
They need to bring back the old tearaway jerseys that used to be around back in the pre-wishbone and wishbone days of college football.
https://blogs.usafootball.com/blog/898/tear-away-jerseys-one-of-football-s-most-unique-innovations
Greg Pruitt was the King of the Tearaway Jersey. He basically got it banned all by himself.
-
Yea, they should just make them with Velcro on the back where the name is, so that it is interchangeable.
Would be nice for fans... Not so much for profits.
Unless they make it kinda cheesy looking.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login