Haden a Steeler
-
-
We always like to say "screw em", and I suppose I get it. I don't really have a strong feeling about this guy one way or another.
However, if he winds up kicking ass for the Steelers, I don't know what that says about the Browns organization, but it's not good. If the guy kicks ass, you have to know tht Haslam is going to be grinding his teeth.
I really don't want to piss on the Browns parade, but this team looks no different to me than last year. Ah, maybe they are more aggressive? Sure, but what does that net? Years back when Flugel was pimping Crennel and Sewage, someone chimed in that you could see a difference this year because while the D was still missing tackles, at least they were in position to make the tackles. I thought to myself, WTF? We Browns fans like to give style points, don't we?
So too is my concern with Garrett. "He is getting close to the QB" one fan said. Honestly, #1 #1, not to make plays, but to get in position, to be in the proper zip code?
I think of cats that play for the great defenses, Ray Lews, P'olamalu, James Harrison, LT, etc...........Sorry man, but Garrett just doesn't look like a paid killer. So far, the OL have put up a bit of resistance and let him burn his energy, "getting close"
If I am a betting man, I will bet Haden makes a couple plays against his old team, maybe a pick six. This is the kind of shit that Haslam loses sleep over, and I imagine Hue and company, too.
-
We always like to say "screw em", and I suppose I get it. I don't really have a strong feeling about this guy one way or another.
However, if he winds up kicking ass for the Steelers, I don't know what that says about the Browns organization, but it's not good. If the guy kicks ass, you have to know tht Haslam is going to be grinding his teeth.
I really don't want to piss on the Browns parade, but this team looks no different to me than last year. Ah, maybe they are more aggressive? Sure, but what does that net? Years back when Flugel was pimping Crennel and Sewage, someone chimed in that you could see a difference this year because while the D was still missing tackles, at least they were in position to make the tackles. I thought to myself, WTF? We Browns fans like to give style points, don't we?
So too is my concern with Garrett. "He is getting close to the QB" one fan said. Honestly, #1 #1, not to make plays, but to get in position, to be in the proper zip code?
I think of cats that play for the great defenses, Ray Lews, P'olamalu, James Harrison, LT, etc...........Sorry man, but Garrett just doesn't look like a paid killer. So far, the OL have put up a bit of resistance and let him burn his energy, "getting close"
If I am a betting man, I will bet Haden makes a couple plays against his old team, maybe a pick six. This is the kind of shit that Haslam loses sleep over, and I imagine Hue and company, too.
We always like to say "screw em", and I suppose I get it. I don't really have a strong feeling about this guy one way or another.
However, if he winds up kicking ass for the Steelers, I don't know what that says about the Browns organization, but it's not good. If the guy kicks ass, you have to know tht Haslam is going to be grinding his teeth.
And...what if it is proven right...that he can barely hack it anymore?
I really don't want to piss on the Browns parade, but this team looks no different to me than last year. Ah, maybe they are more aggressive? Sure, but what does that net? Years back when Flugel was pimping Crennel and Sewage, someone chimed in that you could see a difference this year because while the D was still missing tackles, at least they were in position to make the tackles. I thought to myself, WTF? We Browns fans like to give style points, don't we?
So too is my concern with Garrett. "He is getting close to the QB" one fan said. Honestly, #1 #1, not to make plays, but to get in position, to be in the proper zip code?
I think of cats that play for the great defenses, Ray Lews, P'olamalu, James Harrison, LT, etc...........Sorry man, but Garrett just doesn't look like a paid killer. So far, the OL have put up a bit of resistance and let him burn his energy, "getting close"
If I am a betting man, I will bet Haden makes a couple plays against his old team, maybe a pick six. This is the kind of shit that Haslam loses sleep over, and I imagine Hue and company, too.
I don't think you have any particular insight into who can and who cannot become an outstanding player in this league. I am going to say something that is devastating to your reputation: Your talent evaluation capabilities are given one step above as much credence around here as Poetic G's is given.
-
Also, why the fuck is a Steelers fan here? You should be out making sure the women of Pittsburgh don't get raped by the city hero.
-
Gafraleets best post ever above.
-
just like all the commies and powderpuffs on here that hide behind a flag and someone else holding it.
Xs and Os are great....now pick up your balls and put on some man pants Sashi and Hue.
that's all right they'll all be gone next year............just like texas and california.
-
just like all the commies and powderpuffs on here that hide behind a flag and someone else holding it.
Xs and Os are great....now pick up your balls and put on some man pants Sashi and Hue.
that's all right they'll all be gone next year............just like texas and california.
just like all the commies and powderpuffs on here that hide behind a flag and someone else holding it.
Xs and Os are great....now pick up your balls and put on some man pants Sashi and Hue.
that's all right they'll all be gone next year............just like texas and california.
"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
-
The way the deal is structured it has been described as $7 mil this year and $10 mil options for 2018 and 2019. So it depends on which Joe Haden Pgh gets. If it is the one from 2014 and before, they look pretty smart. If it is the one from the last two seasons, not a huge downside as they don't have to exercise the club options.
I now understand why they did this.
What I don't understand is how they have such good luck with mid round wide receivers but can't draft good defensive backs to save their soul.
-
just like all the commies and powderpuffs on here that hide behind a flag and someone else holding it.
Xs and Os are great....now pick up your balls and put on some man pants Sashi and Hue.
that's all right they'll all be gone next year............just like texas and california.
"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
i strive to bring out the idiocy of powderpuffs and safe space dwellers.
you should be glad to know you are added to the list.
dingleberry.
-
"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
i strive to bring out the idiocy of powderpuffs and safe space dwellers.
you should be glad to know you are added to the list.
dingleberry.
-
-
We always like to say "screw em", and I suppose I get it. I don't really have a strong feeling about this guy one way or another.
However, if he winds up kicking ass for the Steelers, I don't know what that says about the Browns organization, but it's not good. If the guy kicks ass, you have to know tht Haslam is going to be grinding his teeth.
I really don't want to piss on the Browns parade, but this team looks no different to me than last year. Ah, maybe they are more aggressive? Sure, but what does that net? Years back when Flugel was pimping Crennel and Sewage, someone chimed in that you could see a difference this year because while the D was still missing tackles, at least they were in position to make the tackles. I thought to myself, WTF? We Browns fans like to give style points, don't we?
So too is my concern with Garrett. "He is getting close to the QB" one fan said. Honestly, #1 #1, not to make plays, but to get in position, to be in the proper zip code?
I think of cats that play for the great defenses, Ray Lews, P'olamalu, James Harrison, LT, etc...........Sorry man, but Garrett just doesn't look like a paid killer. So far, the OL have put up a bit of resistance and let him burn his energy, "getting close"
If I am a betting man, I will bet Haden makes a couple plays against his old team, maybe a pick six. This is the kind of shit that Haslam loses sleep over, and I imagine Hue and company, too.
However, if he winds up kicking ass for the Steelers...
It's possible and releasing him could still have been the right move. We won't play much zone; PTG will. Joe used to excel in man... either press or off; now... no.
Gafraleets best post ever above.
Unparalleled economy of words...
-
-
-
You are adorable.
Dumb as a box of rocks, but adorable nevertheless.
Miktoxic is the man. Tread carefully pilgrim. You don't want dat dick, boy.
-
You are adorable.
Everyone has to embrace at least one of our curmudgeons... I think it's in our bylaws...
I also chose mik.
-
You are adorable.
Dumb as a box of rocks, but adorable nevertheless.
Miktoxic is the man. Tread carefully pilgrim. You don't want dat dick, boy.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

son