Skip to content

Receivers on the trading block

The Browns Board
9 6 430
  • Kearse SEA

    Latimer DEN

    Inman LAC

    I think Inman would be a good fit... thoughts?

  • Wait for the Waiver Wire?

  • Wait for the Waiver Wire?

    @the-gipper said:

    Wait for the Waiver Wire?

    Let's hope good receivers make it that far.

  • If Britt does not step the fuk up, He should be on the waiver.

  • Yup. He's got Braylon Edwards syndrome so far.

  • It's no secret we need WR help.  We kept hearing how much better Ricardo Louis looked, but through the first three preseason games the guy had like ONE catch for 9 yards.  I don't know if he had any against the Bears, but Jesus man.  Higgins?  Basically nothing.  Payton?  Had the big pass against the Saints, but what else?  The only guys I like are Ranell Hall, Jordan Leslie, Corey Coleman, and that's about IT.  Britt is really on my bad side, but I'm hoping...HOPING he was just in "veteran preseason" mode, and he'll kick it up a notch come next week.  Bottom line?  Our guys DON'T get open, and that's exactly what will get your VERY young QB destroyed.

  • It's no secret we need WR help.  We kept hearing how much better Ricardo Louis looked, but through the first three preseason games the guy had like ONE catch for 9 yards.  I don't know if he had any against the Bears, but Jesus man.  Higgins?  Basically nothing.  Payton?  Had the big pass against the Saints, but what else?  The only guys I like are Ranell Hall, Jordan Leslie, Corey Coleman, and that's about IT.  Britt is really on my bad side, but I'm hoping...HOPING he was just in "veteran preseason" mode, and he'll kick it up a notch come next week.  Bottom line?  Our guys DON'T get open, and that's exactly what will get your VERY young QB destroyed.

    @jiggins7919 said:

    It's no secret we need WR help.  We kept hearing how much better Ricardo Louis looked, but through the first three preseason games the guy had like ONE catch for 9 yards.  I don't know if he had any against the Bears, but Jesus man.  Higgins?  Basically nothing.  Payton?  Had the big pass against the Saints, but what else?  The only guys I like are Ranell Hall, Jordan Leslie, Corey Coleman, and that's about IT.  Britt is really on my bad side, but I'm hoping...HOPING he was just in "veteran preseason" mode, and he'll kick it up a notch come next week.  Bottom line?  Our guys DON'T get open, and that's exactly what will get your VERY young QB destroyed.

    Richard Mullaney seemed to have a pretty good preseason.  Caught everything near him it seemed.  Was open at times.  Yes, against 2d/3rd stringers, but he did do the job.

    And now...cut.

  • Allen Hurns / JAC / over any of these.. Hopefully he still has something to prove because he'll know he has the one season to show he's worth money.

  • Kearse just got traded to the Jets in some deal involving Sheldon Richardson and some draft picks.