Skip to content

Dutch's '17 Browns Questions

The Browns Board
40 15 1.8k
  • I've been doing this for years on the other message board mjp, Coyote and I are on, I figured I'd try them out over here. Fill the questions out completely, and when the season ends I'll post the results. Good luck! Please get your answers in by 1:00 next Sunday.

    1. Browns record?

    2. Bengals record?

    3. Ravens record?

    4. Steelers record?

    5. How many points do the Browns score in '17? How many do they allow?

    6. How many yards, TDs and Ints does Kizer throw for?

    7. How many yards and TDs does Crow run for?

    8. Who is the leading receiver (by receptions), and how many receptions and yards does he have?

    9. How many sacks does Garrett get?

    10. The Browns have their and the Texans first round picks in next year's draft. What spots will those two picks be at? (Ex. #7, 18)

    11. AFC Champ?

    12. NFC Champ?

    13. Super Bowl Champ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    I've been doing this for years on the other message board mjp, Coyote and I are on, I figured I'd try them out over here. Fill the questions out completely, and when the season ends I'll post the results. Good luck! Please get your answers in by 1:00 next Sunday.

    1. Browns record? 8-7-1

    2. Bengals record? 8-8

    3. Ravens record? 7-9

    4. Steelers record? 10-6

    5. How many points do the Browns score in '17? How many do they allow? PF 331 PA 307

    6. How many yards, TDs and Ints does Kizer throw for? 2800 22TD 17 INT

    7. How many yards and TDs does Crow run for? 1253 9 TD

    8. Who is the leading receiver (by receptions), and how many receptions and yards does he have? Coleman 66 7 TD

    9. How many sacks does Garrett get? 10

    10. The Browns have their and the Texans first round picks in next year's draft. What spots will those two picks be at? (Ex. #7, 18) #17, 24

    11. AFC Champ? Oakland

    12. NFC Champ? Packers

    13. Super Bowl Champ? Packers

  • I've been doing this for years on the other message board mjp, Coyote and I are on, I figured I'd try them out over here. Fill the questions out completely, and when the season ends I'll post the results. Good luck! Please get your answers in by 1:00 next Sunday.

    1. Browns record?

    2. Bengals record?

    3. Ravens record?

    4. Steelers record?

    5. How many points do the Browns score in '17? How many do they allow?

    6. How many yards, TDs and Ints does Kizer throw for?

    7. How many yards and TDs does Crow run for?

    8. Who is the leading receiver (by receptions), and how many receptions and yards does he have?

    9. How many sacks does Garrett get?

    10. The Browns have their and the Texans first round picks in next year's draft. What spots will those two picks be at? (Ex. #7, 18)

    11. AFC Champ?

    12. NFC Champ?

    13. Super Bowl Champ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    1. Browns record? 13-3

    2. Bengals record? 7-9

    3. Ravens record? 9-7

    4. Steelers record? 10-6

    5. How many points do the Browns score in '17? How many do they allow? 270 for Browns 117 against

    6. How many yards, TDs and Ints does Kizer throw for?    Kizer-5   Hogan-27    Kessler-3

    7. How many yards and TDs does Crow run for? 1114

    8. Who is the leading receiver (by receptions), and how many receptions and yards does he have? Josh Gordon 999

    9. How many sacks does Garrett get? 7

    10. The Browns have their and the Texans first round picks in next year's draft. What spots will those two picks be at? (Ex. #7, 18) #8, #32

    11. AFC Champ? Browns

    12. NFC Champ? Cowboys 

    13. Super Bowl Champ? Browns

  • I've been doing this for years on the other message board mjp, Coyote and I are on, I figured I'd try them out over here. Fill the questions out completely, and when the season ends I'll post the results. Good luck! Please get your answers in by 1:00 next Sunday.

    1. Browns record?

    2. Bengals record?

    3. Ravens record?

    4. Steelers record?

    5. How many points do the Browns score in '17? How many do they allow?

    6. How many yards, TDs and Ints does Kizer throw for?

    7. How many yards and TDs does Crow run for?

    8. Who is the leading receiver (by receptions), and how many receptions and yards does he have?

    9. How many sacks does Garrett get?

    10. The Browns have their and the Texans first round picks in next year's draft. What spots will those two picks be at? (Ex. #7, 18)

    11. AFC Champ?

    12. NFC Champ?

    13. Super Bowl Champ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    I've been doing this for years on the other message board mjp, Coyote and I are on, I figured I'd try them out over here. Fill the questions out completely, and when the season ends I'll post the results. Good luck! Please get your answers in by 1:00 next Sunday.

    1. Browns record?  4 - 12

    2. Bengals record? 10 - 6

    3. Ravens record? 10 - 6

    4. Steelers record? 12 - 4

    5. How many points do the Browns score in '17? How many do they allow? 288 - 416

    6. How many yards, TDs and Ints does Kizer throw for?  22 - 34

    7. How many yards and TDs does Crow run for? 1,200   8TDs

    8. Who is the leading receiver (by receptions), and how many receptions and yards does he have? Doesn't Matter. All shit.

    9. How many sacks does Garrett get?  7

    10. The Browns have their and the Texans first round picks in next year's draft. What spots will those two picks be at? (Ex. #7, 18) WHo cares? They will have a new FO drafting.

    11. AFC Champ? Steelers. No brainer.

    12. NFC Champ? Green Bay

    13. Super Bowl Champ? Steelers

  • Just a reminder, re-check all your answers to make sure you answered them completely. Some questions have more than one answer required. (Questions 5-8 specifically)

  • Just a reminder, re-check all your answers to make sure you answered them completely. Some questions have more than one answer required. (Questions 5-8 specifically)

    @dutch-oven said:

    Just a reminder, re-check all your answers to make sure you answered them completely. Some questions have more than one answer required. (Questions 5-8 specifically)

    stfu 😆

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Just a reminder, re-check all your answers to make sure you answered them completely. Some questions have more than one answer required. (Questions 5-8 specifically)

    stfu 😆

    @mjp28 said:

    stfu 😆

    I have a feeling that there's a guy who is going to own the 'Big Dummy' awards already. 😆

  • @mjp28 said:

    stfu 😆

    I have a feeling that there's a guy who is going to own the 'Big Dummy' awards already. 😆

    @dutch-oven said:

    I have a feeling that there's a guy who is going to own the 'Big Dummy' awards already. 😆

    Who me (again)? 😕

  • Dutch there should be two awards for this contest. The Nostradamus and the Nostradumbass! lol someone in this thread is definitely one or the other when the smoke clears (pun intended) 

  • Oh maybe he didn't mention that after the picks are in and the season starts the '17 Questions are pinned.

    Then at season's end he tallys them and reveals them one question at a time congratulating the winner(s).....and awarding the "Big Dummy Award" to the biggest way off losers. 😮😆

    It's quite fun every year, really. We all look forward to both.

  • I've been doing this for years on the other message board mjp, Coyote and I are on, I figured I'd try them out over here. Fill the questions out completely, and when the season ends I'll post the results. Good luck! Please get your answers in by 1:00 next Sunday.

    1. Browns record?

    2. Bengals record?

    3. Ravens record?

    4. Steelers record?

    5. How many points do the Browns score in '17? How many do they allow?

    6. How many yards, TDs and Ints does Kizer throw for?

    7. How many yards and TDs does Crow run for?

    8. Who is the leading receiver (by receptions), and how many receptions and yards does he have?

    9. How many sacks does Garrett get?

    10. The Browns have their and the Texans first round picks in next year's draft. What spots will those two picks be at? (Ex. #7, 18)

    11. AFC Champ?

    12. NFC Champ?

    13. Super Bowl Champ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    I've been doing this for years on the other message board mjp, Coyote and I are on, I figured I'd try them out over here. Fill the questions out completely, and when the season ends I'll post the results. Good luck! Please get your answers in by 1:00 next Sunday.

    1. Browns record?  5-11

    2. Bengals record?  9-7

    3. Ravens record? 7-9

    4. Steelers record?  11-5

    5. How many points do the Browns score in '17? How many do they allow?   272- 302

    6. How many yards, TDs and Ints does Kizer throw for?  3450- 15-16

    7. How many yards and TDs does Crow run for?  1123- 11

    8. Who is the leading receiver (by receptions), and how many receptions and yards does he have?  Coleman - 61- 822

    9. How many sacks does Garrett get? 6

    10. The Browns have their and the Texans first round picks in next year's draft. What spots will those two picks be at? (Ex. #7, 18)    9-17

    11. AFC Champ?  New England

    12. NFC Champ?  Green Bay

    13. Super Bowl Champ?   New England

  • 1. Browns record?......7-9 try as they might no .500 🙁

    2. Bengals record?....8-8

    3. Ravens record?....8-8

    4. Steelers record?....8-8, I guarantee at least one of those 3 are exactly right!

    5. How many points do the Browns score in '17? How many do they allow?....320-299

    6. How many yards, TDs and Ints does Kizer throw for?....3200-22-15

    7. How many yards and TDs does Crow run for?....1776-15

    8. Who is the leading receiver (by receptions), and how many receptions and yards does he have?.....what's his name, oh Gordon? No Coleman 15-1598

    9. How many sacks does Garrett get?....12.53 😆

    10. The Browns have their and the Texans first round picks in next year's draft. What spots will those two picks be at? (Ex. #7, 18)....9, 18

    11. AFC Champ?....pick one, OAK

    12. NFC Champ?....GB

    13. Super Bowl Champ?....GB, titletown baby! And disco is back.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I've been doing this for years on the other message board mjp, Coyote and I are on, I figured I'd try them out over here. Fill the questions out completely, and when the season ends I'll post the results. Good luck! Please get your answers in by 1:00 next Sunday.

    1. Browns record? 8-7-1

    2. Bengals record? 8-8

    3. Ravens record? 7-9

    4. Steelers record? 10-6

    5. How many points do the Browns score in '17? How many do they allow? PF 331 PA 307

    6. How many yards, TDs and Ints does Kizer throw for? 2800 22TD 17 INT

    7. How many yards and TDs does Crow run for? 1253 9 TD

    8. Who is the leading receiver (by receptions), and how many receptions and yards does he have? Coleman 66 7 TD

    9. How many sacks does Garrett get? 10

    10. The Browns have their and the Texans first round picks in next year's draft. What spots will those two picks be at? (Ex. #7, 18) #17, 24

    11. AFC Champ? Oakland

    12. NFC Champ? Packers

    13. Super Bowl Champ? Packers

    @bob806 said:

    On #8 Bob I need how many yards he has. Thanks!

  • Give it a try folks, get your picks in. 🙂

  • I've been doing this for years on the other message board mjp, Coyote and I are on, I figured I'd try them out over here. Fill the questions out completely, and when the season ends I'll post the results. Good luck! Please get your answers in by 1:00 next Sunday.

    1. Browns record?

    2. Bengals record?

    3. Ravens record?

    4. Steelers record?

    5. How many points do the Browns score in '17? How many do they allow?

    6. How many yards, TDs and Ints does Kizer throw for?

    7. How many yards and TDs does Crow run for?

    8. Who is the leading receiver (by receptions), and how many receptions and yards does he have?

    9. How many sacks does Garrett get?

    10. The Browns have their and the Texans first round picks in next year's draft. What spots will those two picks be at? (Ex. #7, 18)

    11. AFC Champ?

    12. NFC Champ?

    13. Super Bowl Champ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    I've been doing this for years on the other message board mjp, Coyote and I are on, I figured I'd try them out over here. Fill the questions out completely, and when the season ends I'll post the results. Good luck! Please get your answers in by 1:00 next Sunday.

    1. Browns record?  7-9

    2. Bengals record? 5-11

    3. Ravens record? 7-9

    4. Steelers record? 10-6

    5. How many points do the Browns score in '17? How many do they allow?  320 scored.  300 allowed

    6. How many yards, TDs and Ints does Kizer throw for?  2800,  20 and 12

    7. How many yards and TDs does Crow run for? 1250 and 12

    8. Who is the leading receiver (by receptions), and how many receptions and yards does he have? Coleman with 77 catches, 999 yards

    9. How many sacks does Garrett get? 8

    10. The Browns have their and the Texans first round picks in next year's draft. What spots will those two picks be at? (Ex. #7, 18)

    #14 and #20

    11. AFC Champ? Raiders  (Brady gets hurt.....Garrapolo shows he ain't all that)

    12. NFC Champ? Seahawks

    13. Super Bowl Champ? Seahawks

  • Hey Gipper I've got OAK vs GB you've got OAK vs the SEAbags I've just got a feeling on that plus like you said NEs turn might be over.

  • Hey Gipper I've got OAK vs GB you've got OAK vs the SEAbags I've just got a feeling on that plus like you said NEs turn might be over.

    @mjp28 said:

    Hey Gipper I've got OAK vs GB you've got OAK vs the SEAbags I've just got a feeling on that plus like you said NEs turn might be over.

    Well, as someone said...these are all just WAGs.

  • I've been doing this for years on the other message board mjp, Coyote and I are on, I figured I'd try them out over here. Fill the questions out completely, and when the season ends I'll post the results. Good luck! Please get your answers in by 1:00 next Sunday.

    1. Browns record?

    2. Bengals record?

    3. Ravens record?

    4. Steelers record?

    5. How many points do the Browns score in '17? How many do they allow?

    6. How many yards, TDs and Ints does Kizer throw for?

    7. How many yards and TDs does Crow run for?

    8. Who is the leading receiver (by receptions), and how many receptions and yards does he have?

    9. How many sacks does Garrett get?

    10. The Browns have their and the Texans first round picks in next year's draft. What spots will those two picks be at? (Ex. #7, 18)

    11. AFC Champ?

    12. NFC Champ?

    13. Super Bowl Champ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    I've been doing this for years on the other message board mjp, Coyote and I are on, I figured I'd try them out over here. Fill the questions out completely, and when the season ends I'll post the results. Good luck! Please get your answers in by 1:00 next Sunday.

    1. Browns record?   4-11-1

    2. Bengals record?   7-8-1

    3. Ravens record?    7-9

    4. Steelers record?   11-5

    5. How many points do the Browns score in '17? How many do they allow?   us-263 them-297

    6. How many yards, TDs and Ints does Kizer throw for? plays 6 games- 1287y....15 TD's...13picks

    7. How many yards and TDs does Crow run for?  1085yrds..11 TDs

    8. Who is the leading receiver (by receptions), and how many receptions and yards does he have?   Coleman 62 for 940

    9. How many sacks does Garrett get? 7.5

    10. The Browns have their and the Texans first round picks in next year's draft. What spots will those two picks be at? (Ex. #7, 18)  #5, #19 

    11. AFC Champ?  Da Cheetah's (Pats) 

    12. NFC Champ?  Da Hawks (Seattle)  

    13. Super Bowl Champ?  PATRIOTS 🙄 

  • I say our record will be  5-11.

  • Hey this thing kicks off for real tonight Thursday 9/7 get your picks in......plus I wish they'd ELIMINATE Thursday games, especially game 1!

  • 9. How many sacks does Garrett get?

    At this point we may be lucky to see even one.