Skip to content

Dutch's '17 Browns Questions

The Browns Board
40 15 1.8k
  • @dutch-oven said:

    I've been doing this for years on the other message board mjp, Coyote and I are on, I figured I'd try them out over here. Fill the questions out completely, and when the season ends I'll post the results. Good luck! Please get your answers in by 1:00 next Sunday.

    1. Browns record? 8-7-1

    2. Bengals record? 8-8

    3. Ravens record? 7-9

    4. Steelers record? 10-6

    5. How many points do the Browns score in '17? How many do they allow? PF 331 PA 307

    6. How many yards, TDs and Ints does Kizer throw for? 2800 22TD 17 INT

    7. How many yards and TDs does Crow run for? 1253 9 TD

    8. Who is the leading receiver (by receptions), and how many receptions and yards does he have? Coleman 66 7 TD

    9. How many sacks does Garrett get? 10

    10. The Browns have their and the Texans first round picks in next year's draft. What spots will those two picks be at? (Ex. #7, 18) #17, 24

    11. AFC Champ? Oakland

    12. NFC Champ? Packers

    13. Super Bowl Champ? Packers

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @bob806 said:

    On #8 Bob I need how many yards he has. Thanks!

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Give it a try folks, get your picks in. 🙂

  • I've been doing this for years on the other message board mjp, Coyote and I are on, I figured I'd try them out over here. Fill the questions out completely, and when the season ends I'll post the results. Good luck! Please get your answers in by 1:00 next Sunday.

    1. Browns record?

    2. Bengals record?

    3. Ravens record?

    4. Steelers record?

    5. How many points do the Browns score in '17? How many do they allow?

    6. How many yards, TDs and Ints does Kizer throw for?

    7. How many yards and TDs does Crow run for?

    8. Who is the leading receiver (by receptions), and how many receptions and yards does he have?

    9. How many sacks does Garrett get?

    10. The Browns have their and the Texans first round picks in next year's draft. What spots will those two picks be at? (Ex. #7, 18)

    11. AFC Champ?

    12. NFC Champ?

    13. Super Bowl Champ?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @dutch-oven said:

    I've been doing this for years on the other message board mjp, Coyote and I are on, I figured I'd try them out over here. Fill the questions out completely, and when the season ends I'll post the results. Good luck! Please get your answers in by 1:00 next Sunday.

    1. Browns record?  7-9

    2. Bengals record? 5-11

    3. Ravens record? 7-9

    4. Steelers record? 10-6

    5. How many points do the Browns score in '17? How many do they allow?  320 scored.  300 allowed

    6. How many yards, TDs and Ints does Kizer throw for?  2800,  20 and 12

    7. How many yards and TDs does Crow run for? 1250 and 12

    8. Who is the leading receiver (by receptions), and how many receptions and yards does he have? Coleman with 77 catches, 999 yards

    9. How many sacks does Garrett get? 8

    10. The Browns have their and the Texans first round picks in next year's draft. What spots will those two picks be at? (Ex. #7, 18)

    #14 and #20

    11. AFC Champ? Raiders  (Brady gets hurt.....Garrapolo shows he ain't all that)

    12. NFC Champ? Seahawks

    13. Super Bowl Champ? Seahawks

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Hey Gipper I've got OAK vs GB you've got OAK vs the SEAbags I've just got a feeling on that plus like you said NEs turn might be over.

  • Hey Gipper I've got OAK vs GB you've got OAK vs the SEAbags I've just got a feeling on that plus like you said NEs turn might be over.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @mjp28 said:

    Hey Gipper I've got OAK vs GB you've got OAK vs the SEAbags I've just got a feeling on that plus like you said NEs turn might be over.

    Well, as someone said...these are all just WAGs.

  • I've been doing this for years on the other message board mjp, Coyote and I are on, I figured I'd try them out over here. Fill the questions out completely, and when the season ends I'll post the results. Good luck! Please get your answers in by 1:00 next Sunday.

    1. Browns record?

    2. Bengals record?

    3. Ravens record?

    4. Steelers record?

    5. How many points do the Browns score in '17? How many do they allow?

    6. How many yards, TDs and Ints does Kizer throw for?

    7. How many yards and TDs does Crow run for?

    8. Who is the leading receiver (by receptions), and how many receptions and yards does he have?

    9. How many sacks does Garrett get?

    10. The Browns have their and the Texans first round picks in next year's draft. What spots will those two picks be at? (Ex. #7, 18)

    11. AFC Champ?

    12. NFC Champ?

    13. Super Bowl Champ?

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @dutch-oven said:

    I've been doing this for years on the other message board mjp, Coyote and I are on, I figured I'd try them out over here. Fill the questions out completely, and when the season ends I'll post the results. Good luck! Please get your answers in by 1:00 next Sunday.

    1. Browns record?   4-11-1

    2. Bengals record?   7-8-1

    3. Ravens record?    7-9

    4. Steelers record?   11-5

    5. How many points do the Browns score in '17? How many do they allow?   us-263 them-297

    6. How many yards, TDs and Ints does Kizer throw for? plays 6 games- 1287y....15 TD's...13picks

    7. How many yards and TDs does Crow run for?  1085yrds..11 TDs

    8. Who is the leading receiver (by receptions), and how many receptions and yards does he have?   Coleman 62 for 940

    9. How many sacks does Garrett get? 7.5

    10. The Browns have their and the Texans first round picks in next year's draft. What spots will those two picks be at? (Ex. #7, 18)  #5, #19 

    11. AFC Champ?  Da Cheetah's (Pats) 

    12. NFC Champ?  Da Hawks (Seattle)  

    13. Super Bowl Champ?  PATRIOTS 🙄 

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #23

    I say our record will be  5-11.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Hey this thing kicks off for real tonight Thursday 9/7 get your picks in......plus I wish they'd ELIMINATE Thursday games, especially game 1!

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #25

    9. How many sacks does Garrett get?

    At this point we may be lucky to see even one.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #26

    1. Browns record? 6-10

    2. Bengals record? 6-10

    3. Ravens record? 8-8

    4. Steelers record? 11-5

    5. How many points do the Browns score in '17? How many do they allow? Score: 295; Allow: 323

    6. How many yards, TDs and Ints does Kizer throw for? 3553 yd - 27 TDs - 19 INTs

    7. How many yards and TDs does Crow run for? 985 yd on 258 carries - 9 TDs

    8. Who is the leading receiver (by receptions), and how many receptions and yards does he have? Corey Coleman - 100 - 1055

    9. How many sacks does Garrett get? 10

    10. The Browns have their and the Texans first round picks in next year's draft. What spots will those two picks be at? (Ex. #7, 18) CLE #12; HOU #22 😮😮😮

    11. AFC Champ? New England Patriots

    12. NFC Champ? Seattle Seahawks

    13. Super Bowl Champ?  Pats

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #27

    If anyone else wants to get their predictions in you have 24 hours to do so. Last call for alcohol.

  • I've been doing this for years on the other message board mjp, Coyote and I are on, I figured I'd try them out over here. Fill the questions out completely, and when the season ends I'll post the results. Good luck! Please get your answers in by 1:00 next Sunday.

    1. Browns record?

    2. Bengals record?

    3. Ravens record?

    4. Steelers record?

    5. How many points do the Browns score in '17? How many do they allow?

    6. How many yards, TDs and Ints does Kizer throw for?

    7. How many yards and TDs does Crow run for?

    8. Who is the leading receiver (by receptions), and how many receptions and yards does he have?

    9. How many sacks does Garrett get?

    10. The Browns have their and the Texans first round picks in next year's draft. What spots will those two picks be at? (Ex. #7, 18)

    11. AFC Champ?

    12. NFC Champ?

    13. Super Bowl Champ?

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @dutch-oven said:

    I've been doing this for years on the other message board mjp, Coyote and I are on, I figured I'd try them out over here. Fill the questions out completely, and when the season ends I'll post the results. Good luck! Please get your answers in by 1:00 next Sunday.

    1. Browns record? 5-11

    2. Bengals record? 4-12

    3. Ravens record? 6-10

    4. Steelers record? 10-6

    5. How many points do the Browns score in '17? How many do they allow? 316 - 412

    6. How many yards, TDs and Ints does Kizer throw for? 3260 YDS - 18 TDS - 12 INTS

    7. How many yards and TDs does Crow run for? 1150 - 9 TDS

    8. Who is the leading receiver (by receptions), and how many receptions and yards does he have? Britt - 62 - 780 yds

    9. How many sacks does Garrett get? 7

    10. The Browns have their and the Texans first round picks in next year's draft. What spots will those two picks be at? (Ex. #7, 18) 8 - 18

    11. AFC Champ? Oakland

    12. NFC Champ? Seattle

    13. Super Bowl Champ? Oakland....thats right....

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #29

    WELL JUST A QUICK LOOK BACK AT THE HALF WAY POINT......the 0-fers are looking good 😆 

  • 1. Browns record?......7-9 try as they might no .500 🙁

    2. Bengals record?....8-8

    3. Ravens record?....8-8

    4. Steelers record?....8-8, I guarantee at least one of those 3 are exactly right!

    5. How many points do the Browns score in '17? How many do they allow?....320-299

    6. How many yards, TDs and Ints does Kizer throw for?....3200-22-15

    7. How many yards and TDs does Crow run for?....1776-15

    8. Who is the leading receiver (by receptions), and how many receptions and yards does he have?.....what's his name, oh Gordon? No Coleman 15-1598

    9. How many sacks does Garrett get?....12.53 😆

    10. The Browns have their and the Texans first round picks in next year's draft. What spots will those two picks be at? (Ex. #7, 18)....9, 18

    11. AFC Champ?....pick one, OAK

    12. NFC Champ?....GB

    13. Super Bowl Champ?....GB, titletown baby! And disco is back.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #30

    @mjp28 said:

    1. Browns record?......7-9 try as they might no .500 🙁

    11. AFC Champ?....pick one, OAK

    12. NFC Champ?....GB

    13. Super Bowl Champ?....GB, titletown baby! And disco is back.

    Oh yeah I was close. 😆

    .........and disco baby! Well maybe it's not coming back. 😮

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #31

    Here are mine:

    1. Browns record?  7-9   Uh...not gonna happen

    2. Bengals record? 5-11

    3. Ravens record? 7-9

    4. Steelers record? 10-6

    I think all of these are still about right. 

    5. How many points do the Browns score in '17? How many do they allow?  320 scored.  300 allowed  Currently at 119 and 202

    6. How many yards, TDs and Ints does Kizer throw for?  2800,  20 and 12  Probably the opposite in terms of Ints and TDs.  If he continues to play he could hit that yardage mark.

    7. How many yards and TDs does Crow run for? 1250 and 12 Way off.  Hue has no clue how to call a run play in the red zone.

    8. Who is the leading receiver (by receptions), and how many receptions and yards does he have? Coleman with 77 catches, 999 yards Not with his injuries.  Duke Johnson could come close to these figures. He is about half way there.

    9. How many sacks does Garrett get? 8   Could easily happen.  He has 4 now in limited action.

    10. The Browns have their and the Texans first round picks in next year's draft. What spots will those two picks be at? (Ex. #7, 18)

    #14 and #20  right now they would be #1  or 2.  And Houston pick could also be a lot higher....possible Top Ten   Right now it would be between #8 and #14

    11. AFC Champ? Raiders  (Brady gets hurt.....Garrapolo shows he ain't all that) Not gonna happen unless Raiders get Super Hot. 

    12. NFC Champ? Seahawks

    13. Super Bowl Champ? Seahawks

    Still highly possible for Seahawks...They have 2d best record in the NFC...and they have improved over the Trade Deadline, by getting a good LOT.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #32

    ........and nobody here had less than 4 wins, the "Cleveland Dreamers" getting their hopes dashed on the rocks again. 🤔

  • I've been doing this for years on the other message board mjp, Coyote and I are on, I figured I'd try them out over here. Fill the questions out completely, and when the season ends I'll post the results. Good luck! Please get your answers in by 1:00 next Sunday.

    1. Browns record?

    2. Bengals record?

    3. Ravens record?

    4. Steelers record?

    5. How many points do the Browns score in '17? How many do they allow?

    6. How many yards, TDs and Ints does Kizer throw for?

    7. How many yards and TDs does Crow run for?

    8. Who is the leading receiver (by receptions), and how many receptions and yards does he have?

    9. How many sacks does Garrett get?

    10. The Browns have their and the Texans first round picks in next year's draft. What spots will those two picks be at? (Ex. #7, 18)

    11. AFC Champ?

    12. NFC Champ?

    13. Super Bowl Champ?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @dutch-oven said:

    I've been doing this for years on the other message board mjp, Coyote and I are on, I figured I'd try them out over here. Fill the questions out completely, and when the season ends I'll post the results. Good luck! Please get your answers in by 1:00 next Sunday.

    So who bumped the thread?  

    1. Browns record? 2-14

    2. Bengals record? 6-10

    3. Ravens record? 

    4. Steelers record?

    5. How many points do the Browns score in '17? How many do they allow? Too few, too many

    6. How many yards, TDs and Ints does Kizer throw for? 1,500 6-20

    7. How many yards and TDs does Crow run for? 900

    8. Who is the leading receiver (by receptions), and how many receptions and yards does he have? Gordon 35 1,000

    9. How many sacks does Garrett get? 12

    10. The Browns have their and the Texans first round picks in next year's draft. What spots will those two picks be at? (Ex. #7, 18) #1, #10

    11. AFC Champ?

    12. NFC Champ?

    13. Super Bowl Champ?

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #34

    Well it's almost time to tally the winners......and big losers! 😆

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #35

    zzzzz

  • ........and nobody here had less than 4 wins, the "Cleveland Dreamers" getting their hopes dashed on the rocks again. 🤔

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @mjp28 said:

    ........and nobody here had less than 4 wins, the "Cleveland Dreamers" getting their hopes dashed on the rocks again. 🤔

    Oh no! 0-fer but a #1 pick guaranteed baby!