Disrespect
-
Didn't mean to disrespect your fine team. I know it's piling on, to add your disrespectful players onto an organization that loses year after year after year. Hear there are conversations with Manziel and Kaepernick. Anyway hope you fans set your players straight, because they will be booed more than at home.
-
Haha that didn't take long
-
Didn't mean to disrespect your fine team. I know it's piling on, to add your disrespectful players onto an organization that loses year after year after year. Hear there are conversations with Manziel and Kaepernick. Anyway hope you fans set your players straight, because they will be booed more than at home.
Didn't mean to disrespect your fine team. I know it's piling on, to add your disrespectful players onto an organization that loses year after year after year. Hear there are conversations with Manziel and Kaepernick
. Anyway hope you fans set your players straight because they will be booed more that at home.
Look ya crazed Fuck..I live in your same State..Take your Flag & GET OFF MY LAWN!!
-
Ya, what they said!
-
N.C.-
where we still burn crosses to light our way home.
-
Don't understand the anger. Just coming on about players disrespecting the flag, our troops, and the police, and you start getting personal. Gumby, I don't know what you are. Y'all have a good day and again, I didn't mean to upset you fans.
-
Leave. I thought you said u just stopped by for a quick stop and chat...?
-
Don't understand the anger. Just coming on about players disrespecting the flag, our troops, and the police, and you start getting personal. Gumby, I don't know what you are. Y'all have a good day and again, I didn't mean to upset you fans.
Gumby, I don't know what you are. Y'all have a good day and again, I didn't mean to upset you fans.
I know what I are? Am Gumby Damnit
... now go watch your Panthers lose to the same team we'll beat in Week 1...this was not a good idea around here genius...
-
Ok, just wanted to see where you stand. Your team has been a disgrace every since it replaced the one in Balt. Keep on disrespecting our police and troops and only good things will await you. Bye bye and you will reap what you sow. Not at all interested in a reply.
Ok, just wanted to see where you stand. Your team has been a disgrace every since it replaced the one in Balt. Keep on disrespecting our police and troops and only good things will await you. Bye bye and you will reap what you sow. Not at all interested in a reply.
The Panthers fan base is a disgrace. And that's coming from someone who lives in Charlotte.
Fuck outta here you inbred trash bag
-
Leave. I thought you said u just stopped by for a quick stop and chat...?
Leave. I thought you said u just stopped by for a quick stop and chat...?
I hope that's a curb reference
-
Don't understand the anger. Just coming on about players disrespecting the flag, our troops, and the police, and you start getting personal. Gumby, I don't know what you are. Y'all have a good day and again, I didn't mean to upset you fans.
Don't understand the anger. Just coming on about players disrespecting the flag, our troops, and the police, and you start getting personal. Gumby, I don't know what you are. Y'all have a good day and again, I didn't mean to upset you fans.
Hope you registered your email addy in case we need to contact you for some patriotism lessons.
-
Oh and by the way, I'm a Red Sox fan and have been for a long time. The Indians have the best manager in baseball. Fraid we're going to beat them in Oct. though, but unlike the brownies, I have the utmost respect for the Indians.
-
Don't understand the anger. Just coming on about players disrespecting the flag, our troops, and the police, and you start getting personal. Gumby, I don't know what you are. Y'all have a good day and again, I didn't mean to upset you fans.
Don't understand the anger. Just coming on about players disrespecting the flag, our troops, and the police, and you start getting personal. Gumby, I don't know what you are. Y'all have a good day and again, I didn't mean to upset you fans.
What does a protest against the police killing young black man unwarrantedly have to do with this respecting the please no one is ever answer the question and you haven't either so can you let see if you can I don't think soWhat does a protest against the police killing young black man unwarrantedly have to do with this respecting the please no one is ever answer the question and you haven't either so can you let see if you can I don't think soexcuse me what I mean is what does protest about police killing young black men have to do with the troops that fight for this country answer that
-
Hi, person from north carolina?
Until you've ended all the disgraceful things in your own state first, go drink a tall glass of shut the hell up.
Your asshole state talks of nothing but seceding from America for a second time and "proudly" continues to fly a flag at its Statehouse that was flown in pitched battle by traitors in the act of revolting from America - and you still think you're in any position to lecture anyone from the North about patriotism in support of America? GTFO, boy.
It's you who need a lecture on patriotism, not the other way around - and don't you ever forget it.
-
Oh and by the way, I'm a Red Sox fan and have been for a long time. The Indians have the best manager in baseball. Fraid we're going to beat them in Oct. though, but unlike the brownies, I have the utmost respect for the Indians.
We don't call you "Unsympathetic" for nothing...
Oh and by the way, I'm a Red Sox fan and have been for a long time. The Indians have the best manager in baseball. Fraid we're going to beat them in Oct. though, but unlike the brownies, I have the utmost respect for the Indians.
Still dropping in? Great... I have a question.
Were you one of the chanters at Fenway or just a supporter?
-
Troll alert. A NC resident a Redsox fan? Ha. And the Redsox beat the red hot Tribe? NOT happening.
-
A lot of good people died in the War of Northern Aggression. Under the embarrassment, obama, he o disrespected our flag that caused a lot of pain and death in the South. With the fascists now trying to knock down our statues, it goes on.
Someone mentioned bathrooms. Our past Governor did his best to stop transvestites from coming in any bathroom they please.
I'll stop lecturing you when you stop your liberal ways that are destroying our country. I used to think that real men lived in Ohio but I'm finding out it's liberal twinks who can't type a sentence without the F word.
-
People died -- because you and your ancestors have never been and will never be American patriots. Period, dot, end of discussion.
I always knew only snowflakes who need participation trophies live in the South. You idiots are the only people I've ever met who put up statues to losers.
-
A lot of good people died in the War of Northern Aggression. Under the embarrassment, obama, he o disrespected our flag that caused a lot of pain and death in the South. With the fascists now trying to knock down our statues, it goes on.
Someone mentioned bathrooms. Our past Governor did his best to stop transvestites from coming in any bathroom they please.
I'll stop lecturing you when you stop your liberal ways that are destroying our country. I used to think that real men lived in Ohio but I'm finding out it's liberal twinks who can't type a sentence without the F word.
A lot of good people died in the War of Northern Aggression. Under the embarrassment, obama, he o disrespected our flag that caused a lot of pain and death in the South. With the fascists now trying to knock down our statues, it goes on.
Someone mentioned bathrooms. Our past Governor did his best to stop transvestites from coming in any bathroom they please.
I'll stop lecturing you when you stop your liberal ways that are destroying our country. I used to think that real men lived in Ohio but I'm finding out it's liberal twinks who can't type a sentence without the F word.
Feigning rationality is exhausting.
You lasted nearly 4-1/2 posts.
Not a trace left now...
-
And I was just getting started trolling the troller...... That last post of his was getting a bit emotional, I thought I could have uncorked a rant or two out of him next
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login