A and him put Rosen on Heisman lead
-
What World do you live in Alice? Where worst is best and best is worst, and up is down and down is up.
Oh come on Gip. If it wasn't OSU it would have been fun to watch. I saw Baylor beat A&M one night in Waco for the first time in 20 years when they went for the 2 point conversion in overtime. They took down one of the goal posts and marched it around the field before taking it through the exit into downtown Waco. I am surely an A&M fan, but looking at it from their point of view it was spectacular.


Oh come on Gip. If it wasn't OSU it would have been fun to watch. I saw Baylor beat A&M one night in Waco for the first time in 20 years when they went for the 2 point conversion in overtime. They took down one of the goal posts and marched it around the field before taking it through the exit into downtown Waco. I am surely an A&M fan, but looking at it from their point of view it was spectacular.


You are not getting what I said....you said that was the "best flag plant"......when it was the worst flag plant. Hello! that was a turf field...not a grass field. You couldn't plant anything in it.
-
best flag plant attempt fixed

-
Ag, why can't Christian Kirk fair catch a punt? We are losing serious yardage with him letting everything go.
Also, did you see that pass hit him in the numbers in the endzone and he dropped it?
-
Ag, why can't Christian Kirk fair catch a punt? We are losing serious yardage with him letting everything go.
Also, did you see that pass hit him in the numbers in the endzone and he dropped it?
Ag, why can't Christian Kirk fair catch a punt? We are losing serious yardage with him letting everything go.
Also, did you see that pass hit him in the numbers in the endzone and he dropped it?
I was actually more impressed with our freshman RB from Baton Rouge and that great catch from another freshman toe-tapping the sidelines. Kirk just looked off all day starting with the muffed punt.
-
I would argue it's not out of the norm lol.
Kibodi looks like a small Derrick Henry. Upright runner.
My ideal scenario is we squeak out these next two games. Florida and Bama beat us so bad that we fire Sumlin during the bye week (no I'm not rooting for a loss but since those losses are pretty assumed, I hope they're fire-worthy). Then we have a new lease on life with the interim coach and we win out.
-
I would argue it's not out of the norm lol.
Kibodi looks like a small Derrick Henry. Upright runner.
My ideal scenario is we squeak out these next two games. Florida and Bama beat us so bad that we fire Sumlin during the bye week (no I'm not rooting for a loss but since those losses are pretty assumed, I hope they're fire-worthy). Then we have a new lease on life with the interim coach and we win out.
I would argue it's not out of the norm lol.
Kibodi looks like a small Derrick Henry. Upright runner.
My ideal scenario is we squeak out these next two games. Florida and Bama beat us so bad that we fire Sumlin during the bye week (no I'm not rooting for a loss but since those losses are pretty assumed, I hope they're fire-worthy). Then we have a new lease on life with the interim coach and we win out.
Win out? Sure! LOL!

Fortunately I will be in Spain for the Florida debacle. I thought I would be there for Bama too, but realized I leave a few days later. I will tape it and watch only if we come within a couple of TDs. In other words I'm skipping it.
-
I would argue it's not out of the norm lol.
Kibodi looks like a small Derrick Henry. Upright runner.
My ideal scenario is we squeak out these next two games. Florida and Bama beat us so bad that we fire Sumlin during the bye week (no I'm not rooting for a loss but since those losses are pretty assumed, I hope they're fire-worthy). Then we have a new lease on life with the interim coach and we win out.
I would argue it's not out of the norm lol.
Well back to normal. SEC Net player of the week. 246 all-purpose yds, 5 catches (umpteen decoys) 2 TD's and a forced pooch KO that gave us the ball on the Ark. 49 to set up the tying FG to get us into OT where he scores the winning TD. Meet the Browns next WR/return man.
-
Outside of the busted coverage the kid had, what, 4 receptions for 20 yards? He was averaging less than 50 yards/game prior to yesterday. He's still just slightly above average.
Getting your fair catches in is just as important as big returns. He's got one down. Let's see him clean up the other.
-
That's why I mentioned decoy since he was attracting so much extra coverage away from the other receivers.
-
Won't do anything against the various 5 star DBs we have to play the rest of the year.
-
Are you guys trying to contend that A&M has a Heisman Trophy candidate? Or just that whenever they play they make someone on the other team look like a Heisman Trophy candidate?
From what I can tell, the Big 12 had only 2 Heisman contenders: Mason Rudolph and Baker Mayfield. Rudolph's team got their ass handed to them by TCU...that can't help. And Mayfield apparently made an asshat of himself regarding comments he made against Baylor. I mean...he IS becoming JFF without being as short.
While those two are still in that race, I think the leaders may be Saquon Barkley of PSU, Darnold USC, maybe Jackson of L-ville, and Rosen.
A lotta time left.
Example: IF Barkley did go off on Ohio State......it would solidify him even more than Mayfield going off on them. But...IF OSU handles him and Penn St. pretty good....that would help Mayfield. You would have that direct comparison.
And, you never know....it could also come down to the Rosen/Darnold UCLA/USC shootout at the end of the year.
Someone had talked in terms of Nick Fitzgerald of MSU....but this past week I think MSU put up all of 7 points in a big loss to Georgia.
-
Uh, neither of us said he was a Heisman trophy candidate.
-
Uh, neither of us said he was a Heisman trophy candidate.
No. What I saw there were two old Big 12 teams playing like Big 12 teams....no defense.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login