a tease
-
-
Gotta love it. Ā I am not even going to London and I would like to have one.Ā
-
Gotta love it. Ā I am not even going to London and I would like to have one.Ā
Gotta love it. Ā I am not even going to London and I would like to have one.Ā
i'll see what i got inextra stock. need ur size. already screwed up like 5 (all the 3xs that cost a lot). just pm me. please with info.
-
-
a helmet is a a helmet. what the new detailed prototypical vented helmet? yeah draw that up for me, and while ur at it buy the 'comfort color' shirts (3 dozen on your dime) spend hours on designing, burning screens, washing, cleaning and ship out all at your expense and your precious time for those who give a fuck less about you until they get a free shirt.
then i can criticize you.
-
-
That tee is awesome mik turns out you're more than just a pretty faceĀ
-
Me and Mik had have our differences, but I have come to accept him as a cool dude.
-
-
Me and Mik had have our differences, but I have come to accept him as a cool dude.
Me and Mik had have our differences, but I have come to accept him as a cool dude.
not really any beefs with anyone. a lot of internet bravado and standing by my veteran beliefs. that's all. the rest is just jabbin and yappin.
-
-
Gotta love it. Ā I am not even going to London and I would like to have one.Ā
i'll see what i got inextra stock. need ur size. already screwed up like 5 (all the 3xs that cost a lot). just pm me. please with info.
-
Im a 3xl....Ok Im a 2xl but 3xl would work!!! ?
happens every year. i put a post up asking who wants and what but if people don't confirm by a certain date i only buy stock for them. if there is something leftover that is ur size i'd have no prob sending one to you. if not this year, then next. just pay attention to the posts. i'll PM u if there is an extra but now all the peeps are crawling out the wall looking for something i asked everyone on here about at least a month ago.
-
Haha my 'soccer' team isĀ Tottenham that's what confused me and the placeĀ couldn't be more different than Twickenham.Ā
Or High Wycombe.

-
a helmet is a a helmet. what the new detailed prototypical vented helmet? yeah draw that up for me, and while ur at it buy the 'comfort color' shirts (3 dozen on your dime) spend hours on designing, burning screens, washing, cleaning and ship out all at your expense and your precious time for those who give a fuck less about you until they get a free shirt.
then i can criticize you.
a helmet is a a helmet. what the new detailed prototypical vented helmet? yeah draw that up for me, and while ur at it buy the 'comfort color' shirts (3 dozen on your dime) spend hours on designing, burning screens, washing, cleaning and ship out all at your expense and your precious time for those who give a fuck less about you until they get a free shirt.
then i can criticize you.
Whoa. Stop being so homotional. Haha. I said it was nice. Also didn't know these were free shirts. Relax. And please don't make it seem like all that is hard to obtain. There is a ton of websites you can enter your design in and they'll make shirts in bulk.Ā
-
a helmet is a a helmet. what the new detailed prototypical vented helmet? yeah draw that up for me, and while ur at it buy the 'comfort color' shirts (3 dozen on your dime) spend hours on designing, burning screens, washing, cleaning and ship out all at your expense and your precious time for those who give a fuck less about you until they get a free shirt.
then i can criticize you.
Whoa. Stop being so homotional. Haha. I said it was nice. Also didn't know these were free shirts. Relax. And please don't make it seem like all that is hard to obtain. There is a ton of websites you can enter your design in and they'll make shirts in bulk.Ā
Whoa. Stop being so homotional. Haha. I said it was nice. Also didn't know these were free shirts. Relax. And please don't make it seem like all that is hard to obtain. There is a ton of websites you can enter your design in and they'll make shirts in bulk.Ā
So u got it on ur dime next year? Cool save me 1k.
-
Whoa. Stop being so homotional. Haha. I said it was nice. Also didn't know these were free shirts. Relax. And please don't make it seem like all that is hard to obtain. There is a ton of websites you can enter your design in and they'll make shirts in bulk.Ā
So u got it on ur dime next year? Cool save me 1k.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login
