Garrett Hurt Already
-
I mean the same ankle.. the arkansas injury last year was L, this week was R. Cam Erving left us a fun memento on June 14 when he mildly re-injured Garrett's L by stepping on it.
i didn't know he was never injured so i was reading every game summary
-
Uuuugggghhhh.
-
DL is going to spend their entire career turning, thrusting, driving with those ankles.. It's been over 2 years since he had that ankle injured - and that's only as far back as I checked. Someone else with more knowledge of TAMU can look further back in the stories about each game..
Not a repetitive thing or it wouldn't have been called a "freak" injury. Unless your chief interest is blowing things out of proportion.. this is a minor setback. If anything this will make him fresher at season end. All of us who have played sports at any degree of intensity have had a high ankle sprain at some point - yes it sucks, but the human body repairs itself over time, and this boo-boo will heal also.
He had the injury against Arkansas last year because the 6'8" LT (Skipper) intentionally cut him low to knock him out of the game. Legal but dirty. Never injured before that game so it was not 2 years ago.
He had the injury against Arkansas last year because the 6'8" LT (Skipper) intentionally cut him low to knock him out of the game. Legal but dirty. Never injured before that game so it was not 2 years ago.
weak Ag
..Were gunna need the exact cleat sizes on this web-footed beauhemthic dinosaur?
..Nike? Adidas? hey let's try New Balance
-
This blows.
Was looking forward to how the weakest link on the Steeler line fares against this beast Garrett.
"Weakest link" is not meant in a negative way. Alejandro Villanueva has become a solid player for the Steelers.
The first thing I said to myself when I heard the bad news was...that damned Ghoolie was right again.
So I decided to find out if musicians possessed a higher intellect than the rest of us.
Didn't have to search very far...
This blows.
Was looking forward to how the weakest link on the Steeler line fares against this beast Garrett.
"Weakest link" is not meant in a negative way. Alejandro Villanueva has become a solid player for the Steelers.
The first thing I said to myself when I heard the bad news was...that damned Ghoolie was right again.
So I decided to find out if musicians possessed a higher intellect than the rest of us.
Didn't have to search very far...
http://www.upworthy.com/heres-why-musicians-have-better-brains-and-its-pretty-incredible
I have always believed that studying and playing music has expanded other areas of my life. I play something like 30 instruments at last count. There is truly nothing as viscerally satisfying as playing music. Not even having sex compares.
-
He had the injury against Arkansas last year because the 6'8" LT (Skipper) intentionally cut him low to knock him out of the game. Legal but dirty. Never injured before that game so it was not 2 years ago.
weak Ag
..Were gunna need the exact cleat sizes on this web-footed beauhemthic dinosaur?
..Nike? Adidas? hey let's try New Balance
-
Boy stinky was really taking ghoolie to the root there. Did he offer u anal for later ghoolie?
-
I think he's switching to his own brand when he comes back................................Mercury with the winged feet.

I think everyone needs to relax on this one. I actually agree with Ghoolie on this one. I don't think Myles did much in preseason and Nate Orchard will do just as well. Perhaps it was due to his ankles, but we will be just fine defensively. Lets just hope the offense accomplishes something.
-
I think he's switching to his own brand when he comes back................................Mercury with the winged feet.

I think everyone needs to relax on this one. I actually agree with Ghoolie on this one. I don't think Myles did much in preseason and Nate Orchard will do just as well. Perhaps it was due to his ankles, but we will be just fine defensively. Lets just hope the offense accomplishes something.
I think everyone needs to relax on this one. I actually agree with Ghoolie on this one. I don't think Myles did much in preseason and Nate Orchard will do just as well. Perhaps it was due to his ankles, but we will be just fine defensively. Lets just hope the offense accomplishes something.
Garrett rated as well in the preseason as any rookie. Orchard is a slow sloppy player. Posts like this crack me up.
-
o.k enough with the arm chair D.C'S
who is taking garrett's place ? are they just gonna rotate nassib orchard and holmes ?
o.k enough with the arm chair D.C'S
who is taking garrett's place ? are they just gonna rotate nassib orchard and holmes ?
you'll see child's play of Ogbah 6' 4 275 & Naz 6'7 275 rotate from RT side at a fly swatter in Marcus Gilbert 6'6" 330.. Than at LT side we will rotate 2 hybrid DE's in Orch 6'4 255 & Ty Holmes 6'2 253 at LT Villanueva's 6'9 320 frame..Any other givin Sunday, would give you Myles at 6'4 272 & for those hoping at home DE-Karter Schultz 6'3" 258..Williams will be bringing some street football blitz's..Enjoy
-
o.k enough with the arm chair D.C'S
who is taking garrett's place ? are they just gonna rotate nassib orchard and holmes ?
you'll see child's play of Ogbah 6' 4 275 & Naz 6'7 275 rotate from RT side at a fly swatter in Marcus Gilbert 6'6" 330.. Than at LT side we will rotate 2 hybrid DE's in Orch 6'4 255 & Ty Holmes 6'2 253 at LT Villanueva's 6'9 320 frame..Any other givin Sunday, would give you Myles at 6'4 272 & for those hoping at home DE-Karter Schultz 6'3" 258..Williams will be bringing some street football blitz's..Enjoy
you'll see child's play of Ogbah 6' 4 275 & Naz 6'7 275 rotate from RT side at a fly swatter in Marcus Gilbert 6'6" 330.. Than at LT side we will rotate 2 hybrid DE's in Orch 6'4 255 & Ty Holmes 6'2 253 at LT Villanueva's 6'9 320 frame..Any other givin Sunday, would give you Myles at 6'4 272 & for those hoping at home DE-Karter Schultz 6'3" 258..Williams will be bringing some street football blitz's..Enjoy
so I take it you are not very optimistic
-
I was not impressed with ogbah and nassib in preseason
-
you'll see child's play of Ogbah 6' 4 275 & Naz 6'7 275 rotate from RT side at a fly swatter in Marcus Gilbert 6'6" 330.. Than at LT side we will rotate 2 hybrid DE's in Orch 6'4 255 & Ty Holmes 6'2 253 at LT Villanueva's 6'9 320 frame..Any other givin Sunday, would give you Myles at 6'4 272 & for those hoping at home DE-Karter Schultz 6'3" 258..Williams will be bringing some street football blitz's..Enjoy
so I take it you are not very optimistic
so I take it you are not very optimistic
lets just say i don't do hype shows so i don't watch NFL network or Pre-game shows. I show up at 1:08 PM when all the nuts & bolts are on the field & the game will answer itself to a winner..My concern is not about Williams defense if you have watched these same clowns last season on defense..When it Schlizburg, your concern is backwards penalties & can you score to keep up..Hell right now I can't even tell you where Williams & Coats will line-up & we played 4 pre-season games..
-
Boy stinky was really taking ghoolie to the root there. Did he offer u anal for later ghoolie?
Boy stinky was really taking ghoolie to the root there. Did he offer u anal for later ghoolie?
No, I don't think he is a homo. But what's wrong with a good schlong up the ol' gas pipe?
-
I think he's switching to his own brand when he comes back................................Mercury with the winged feet.

I think everyone needs to relax on this one. I actually agree with Ghoolie on this one. I don't think Myles did much in preseason and Nate Orchard will do just as well. Perhaps it was due to his ankles, but we will be just fine defensively. Lets just hope the offense accomplishes something.
I think everyone needs to relax on this one. I actually agree with Ghoolie on this one. I don't think Myles did much in preseason and Nate Orchard will do just as well. Perhaps it was due to his ankles, but we will be just fine defensively. Lets just hope the offense accomplishes something.
Myles Garrett is a one dimensional player. He is athletic, but no more a QB killer than any Zumba instructor. The opposing linemen ALL neutralized him 100%. He rattled not QB, got 1 sack because the QB ran into him. He really didn't tattoo anyone. Losing him has no effect. There are 60 - 70 guys in the NFL who are better than him at rushing the QB. Garrett is soft. He was soft in college and he is a marshmallow in the pros. A marshmallow.
-
Boy stinky was really taking ghoolie to the root there. Did he offer u anal for later ghoolie?
No, I don't think he is a homo. But what's wrong with a good schlong up the ol' gas pipe?
-
I think everyone needs to relax on this one. I actually agree with Ghoolie on this one. I don't think Myles did much in preseason and Nate Orchard will do just as well. Perhaps it was due to his ankles, but we will be just fine defensively. Lets just hope the offense accomplishes something.
Myles Garrett is a one dimensional player. He is athletic, but no more a QB killer than any Zumba instructor. The opposing linemen ALL neutralized him 100%. He rattled not QB, got 1 sack because the QB ran into him. He really didn't tattoo anyone. Losing him has no effect. There are 60 - 70 guys in the NFL who are better than him at rushing the QB. Garrett is soft. He was soft in college and he is a marshmallow in the pros. A marshmallow.
Myles Garrett is a one dimensional player. He is athletic, but no more a QB killer than any Zumba instructor. The opposing linemen ALL neutralized him 100%. He rattled not QB, got 1 sack because the QB ran into him. He really didn't tattoo anyone. Losing him has no effect. There are 60 - 70 guys in the NFL who are better than him at rushing the QB. Garrett is soft. He was soft in college and he is a marshmallow in the pros. A marshmallow.
Literally u did not watch a single minute of preseason. Not a minute. His sack came on a standup rush where he dipped under the tackles outside shoulder, nobody ran into him....he hit the qb in the back ghoolie. Cmon man. I get tempering the fan boys irrational optimism but jesus give garett credit. He's our best pass rusher hands down ALREADY
-
Myles Garrett is a one dimensional player. He is athletic, but no more a QB killer than any Zumba instructor. The opposing linemen ALL neutralized him 100%. He rattled not QB, got 1 sack because the QB ran into him. He really didn't tattoo anyone. Losing him has no effect. There are 60 - 70 guys in the NFL who are better than him at rushing the QB. Garrett is soft. He was soft in college and he is a marshmallow in the pros. A marshmallow.
Literally u did not watch a single minute of preseason. Not a minute. His sack came on a standup rush where he dipped under the tackles outside shoulder, nobody ran into him....he hit the qb in the back ghoolie. Cmon man. I get tempering the fan boys irrational optimism but jesus give garett credit. He's our best pass rusher hands down ALREADY
Literally u did not watch a single minute of preseason. Not a minute. His sack came on a standup rush where he dipped under the tackles outside shoulder, nobody ran into him....he hit the qb in the back ghoolie. Cmon man. I get tempering the fan boys irrational optimism but jesus give garett credit. He's our best pass rusher hands down ALREADY
I watched. Bro, he didn't do shit. The sack was lame, lucky. Saying he is our best pass rusher is like bragging that you got to fuck Joy Behar, and didn't have to take Oprag or Whoopie. Garrett is injured. He isn't shit right now.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login