Skip to content

Garrett Hurt Already

The Browns Board
640 58 23.6k 1
  • Ya know, I really thought we'd see Garrett for about 20-30 plays last week.  A home game, a division game, and a match-up where we needed every spark possible.  Obviously Garrett didn't play, and it's probably a good thing.  

    I can't imagine he'll sit out again.  Perhaps he doesn't play the entire game, but I have to imagine he'll be in the game in some capacity.  I guess it all depends on how he responds to practice.  If there's too much swelling and pain, he'll likely sit out.  If his body reacts well, he'll get the nod.  Lord knows we need SOMETHING to spark this team, and we need it before the players mentally give up.  

    I'm pretty confident we'll see Garrett, but perhaps the BIGGER issue is we'll be without Jamie Collins (more than likely, I don't KNOW for a fact, just guessing).  I really thought Collins would've been back now, but hey...it's just how it is right now.  Bad luck and more of it.  Fingers crossed Jamie Collins...we need you so much.  

  • Ya know, I really thought we'd see Garrett for about 20-30 plays last week.  A home game, a division game, and a match-up where we needed every spark possible.  Obviously Garrett didn't play, and it's probably a good thing.  

    I can't imagine he'll sit out again.  Perhaps he doesn't play the entire game, but I have to imagine he'll be in the game in some capacity.  I guess it all depends on how he responds to practice.  If there's too much swelling and pain, he'll likely sit out.  If his body reacts well, he'll get the nod.  Lord knows we need SOMETHING to spark this team, and we need it before the players mentally give up.  

    I'm pretty confident we'll see Garrett, but perhaps the BIGGER issue is we'll be without Jamie Collins (more than likely, I don't KNOW for a fact, just guessing).  I really thought Collins would've been back now, but hey...it's just how it is right now.  Bad luck and more of it.  Fingers crossed Jamie Collins...we need you so much.  

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Ya know, I really thought we'd see Garrett for about 20-30 plays last week.  A home game, a division game, and a match-up where we needed every spark possible.  Obviously Garrett didn't play, and it's probably a good thing.  

    I can't imagine he'll sit out again.  Perhaps he doesn't play the entire game, but I have to imagine he'll be in the game in some capacity.  I guess it all depends on how he responds to practice.  If there's too much swelling and pain, he'll likely sit out.  If his body reacts well, he'll get the nod.  Lord knows we need SOMETHING to spark this team, and we need it before the players mentally give up.  

    I'm pretty confident we'll see Garrett, but perhaps the BIGGER issue is we'll be without Jamie Collins (more than likely, I don't KNOW for a fact, just guessing).  I really thought Collins would've been back now, but hey...it's just how it is right now.  Bad luck and more of it.  Fingers crossed Jamie Collins...we need you so much.  

    And Danny too. I really want to see all our D out there together @ 100%. I just think there is so much they can all do to keep the game close while we continue turning Kizer into a pro. It's too bad the Browns have been so bad so long. A team with a better recent history would have much more patience from fans during this difficult transition. We all have to keep remembering that it just started from scratch less than 2 years ago as a "new" old franchise. 

    Patience grasshoppers.

  • Yes patience just to see Courtney Brown Part Deaux!

  • Yes patience just to see Courtney Brown Part Deaux!

    @nickers said:

    Yes patience just to see Courtney Brown Part Deaux!

    Go back and drool over your QB. I think that team needs your "support" more than the Browns players do. Take the Ghool with you.

  • @nickers said:

    Yes patience just to see Courtney Brown Part Deaux!

    Go back and drool over your QB. I think that team needs your "support" more than the Browns players do. Take the Ghool with you.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Go back and drool over your QB. I think that team needs your "support" more than the Browns players do. Take the Ghool with you.

    Yeah? Well assuming he should be able to participate and contribute this Sunday...

    On balance I try to be positive but I realize that the only way to shut up the guys that aren't positive is on the field. And it ain't happening yet.

    WSS

  • I'm hoping he got some custom made carbon fiber ankle braces from Amazon Prime before he subjects those skinny little ankles to any future trauma. 🥷

  • @the-gipper said:

    It is on this board somewhere.  I put it here. There was a huge thread on it.   Maybe if you had paid attention the first time you would have remembered it.    You can try doing a search. 

    Says the guy who asks for every goggle-able crumb of info to be handed to him on a platter...

    @tour2ma said:

    Says the guy who asks for every goggle-able crumb of info to be handed to him on a platter...

    Hardly.    No one here has done more research into stuff than I have.  Point is I did "google" all this info....and I handed it to you on a platter.  You just have to go pick up the platter.

    On the other hand, you could just take my  word on what I say and not  question me on every subject I put on here.

    I stated that except for OL and interior DL.....(and QB average height) every other position in the NFL has players playing there that are not any bigger/taller/heavier than those players that played those positions. back in the 50s/60s/70s.   Thats a fact.  I did the research, I posted it.  

    If you want to either question it, or reaffirm it with your own research, be my guest.   Or you can just acknowledge the accuracy of those facts.  Nothing you do will change those facts. 

  • @nickers said:

    Go back to Texas you Hilljack A$$hole and stay there!

    Can one go back to where they are?

  • No garrett unless that ankle is 1 hundy percent. I dont want to jeopardize next year just so we can see him take meaningless snaps in this shitshow of a season

  • @nickers said:

    Go back to Texas you Hilljack A$$hole and stay there!

    Can one go back to where they are?

    @tour2ma said:

    Can one go back to where they are?

    One can always go back to Kansas so to speak...

  • @tour2ma said:

    Can one go back to where they are?

    One can always go back to Kansas so to speak...

    @nickers said:

    One can always go back to Kansas so to speak...

    But after the Brownback tax experiment who would want to?

  • @nickers said:

    One can always go back to Kansas so to speak...

    But after the Brownback tax experiment who would want to?

    @tour2ma said:

    But after the Brownback tax experiment who would want to?

    Well yeah.. There is that lol

  • @tour2ma said:

    But after the Brownback tax experiment who would want to?

    Well yeah.. There is that lol

    @nickers said:

    Well yeah.. There is that lol

    LOL!😆 But now he's good to go! (But who wants that damn place unless you are near the Arky hills?).

    http://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/336684-kansas-legislature-rolls-back-brownbacks-tax-cuts

  • @nickers said:

    Well yeah.. There is that lol

    LOL!😆 But now he's good to go! (But who wants that damn place unless you are near the Arky hills?).

    http://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/336684-kansas-legislature-rolls-back-brownbacks-tax-cuts

    @texasag1969 said:

    LOL!😆 But now he's good to go! (But who wants that damn place unless you are near the Arky hills?).

    http://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/336684-kansas-legislature-rolls-back-brownbacks-tax-cuts

    I hate to digress.. But dayum.. Most people in Arkansas are broke.. And theyre gonna hang that on them?.. Wow!

  • Pulled the plug on a tax policy Frankenstein in its 5th year. It's the fact that they did it retroactively that has landed a gut punch to an economy on life support. Small businesses are scrambling to come up with the cash they suddenly owe for 3/4ths of  2017.

    As they say... states are the laboratories of democracy or in this case democrazy.

    Love that Brownback still clings to his policy... Attaboy Sam!

  • @texasag1969 said:

    LOL!😆 But now he's good to go! (But who wants that damn place unless you are near the Arky hills?).

    http://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/336684-kansas-legislature-rolls-back-brownbacks-tax-cuts

    I hate to digress.. But dayum.. Most people in Arkansas are broke.. And theyre gonna hang that on them?.. Wow!

    @nickers said:

    I hate to digress.. But dayum.. Most people in Arkansas are broke.. And theyre gonna hang that on them?.. Wow!

    Just Tax the Walton Family as perhaps they should be taxed...they would get out of trouble.

  • Kansas can tax the Walton family?

  • What a dumb fukc. No pronouncement from the Browns FO, but the a$$hole decides to announce his return on his own.

    http://www.wkyc.com/sports/nfl/browns/cleveland-browns-de-myles-garrett-appears-to-announce-return-from-injury-on-twitter/480783464

    This guy is a piece of garbage.

  • How can he be back when he's never been here?

  • ^^^ It’s the weekly pooper convention