Skip to content

Garrett Hurt Already

The Browns Board
640 58 23.6k 1
  • ^^^ It’s the weekly pooper convention

  • Don't worry his vagina will be compromised sooner or later...

  • Kansas can tax the Walton family?

    @tour2ma said:

    Kansas can tax the Walton family?

    Arkansas Tour, Arkansas. I believe there's Wal-Marts in Kansas though.  🙂   

  • what in the fck is wrong with him announcing his own return? jesus fck ghoolie take a Xanax or something. Do you honestly think Sashi is txting him right now saying nigga u don sposed to wait fo nigga sashi to say some Sheet.....? 

    Ghoolie you know I think ur right on a decent amount of stuff, but please...if this is what ur gonna feel the need to cherry pick on, just leave. Go to a raiders forum or something. Our #1 pick announcing his return from IR isn't anything i'm going to get overly excited about since he hasn't played a single down of reg season ball yet, but at the same time shading him cause what? he pre empted some triumphant announcement from our FO or coaching staff? cmon dude, srsly...this Sheet is beyond old and probably beneath a grown man with a professional life to lead.....ya know?

  • ghoolie's emasculation is getting old. he keeps on bringing it to this forum to release. Ugly.

  • what in the fck is wrong with him announcing his own return? jesus fck ghoolie take a Xanax or something. Do you honestly think Sashi is txting him right now saying nigga u don sposed to wait fo nigga sashi to say some Sheet.....? 

    Ghoolie you know I think ur right on a decent amount of stuff, but please...if this is what ur gonna feel the need to cherry pick on, just leave. Go to a raiders forum or something. Our #1 pick announcing his return from IR isn't anything i'm going to get overly excited about since he hasn't played a single down of reg season ball yet, but at the same time shading him cause what? he pre empted some triumphant announcement from our FO or coaching staff? cmon dude, srsly...this Sheet is beyond old and probably beneath a grown man with a professional life to lead.....ya know?

    @clevfan4life said:

    what in the fck is wrong with him announcing his own return? jesus fck ghoolie take a Xanax or something. Do you honestly think Sashi is txting him right now saying nigga u don sposed to wait fo nigga sashi to say some Sheet.....? 

    Ghoolie you know I think ur right on a decent amount of stuff, but please...if this is what ur gonna feel the need to cherry pick on, just leave. Go to a raiders forum or something. Our #1 pick announcing his return from IR isn't anything i'm going to get overly excited about since he hasn't played a single down of reg season ball yet, but at the same time shading him cause what? he pre empted some triumphant announcement from our FO or coaching staff? cmon dude, srsly...this Sheet is beyond old and probably beneath a grown man with a professional life to lead.....ya know?

    Dude, look, you need to toughen up. You need to hold people to higher standards. Do you not understand that it is the lack of respect, obedience, discipline and humility that is causing the Browns to suck so bad?

    It isn't Garrett's fauhking job to tell the world that he is coming back. It isn't even his decision. This isn't about releasing classified information, it is about this fauhking moron jsut doing whtever the fauhk he feel like doing. 

    Teams release information through channels. That's what coaches, managers, medical staff and press releases are for. This bullschidt, just like his fuhked up video to Jerry Jones. This kid is a piece of schidt. He has no discipline, no respect, no drive, no moral fiber, no grit. You guys think it is no big deal, THEN you wonder why it is that I am right so often? This is a BIG deal. To fauhktard homers, it isn't, but fauhktard homers don't run businesses.

    It is a matter of respect. It isn't his fauhking job mke announcements. He is a piece of schidt. When he doesn't pan out, PLEASE...just don't post about how none of the experts could have seen this. GHOOLIE SAW IT.....................this is what earmarks a man's worth, his value, his ethics. Garrett is a loser.

  • I'm not seeing that whatsoever. I'm pretty sure no one in the browns FO gives a flying Shmuck he announced his own return. Nothing he did gives a low integrity/ethics warning flag. My god, the kid so far has been nothing but standup. You're just against him to be against him. I'll be against him if/when he Shmucks up on the field or in his personal life which takes him off the field. Does his announcement risk any sort of suspension whatsoever? OFC NOT don't be silly. That's the only time I give a Sheet what any of these guys do, does it impact ur ability to play on sunday? No? than I give a Shmuck, and neither should you. Just let the kid play this season out man, he's a rookie. Look my boy Bosa ain't doin so good now so just because a kid has a great rookie outing doesn't mean his 2nd year will naturally be better. Just the same as just because a kid has a bad or mediocre first year doesn't mean he's a bust. 

  • @clevfan4life said:

    what in the fck is wrong with him announcing his own return? jesus fck ghoolie take a Xanax or something. Do you honestly think Sashi is txting him right now saying nigga u don sposed to wait fo nigga sashi to say some Sheet.....? 

    Ghoolie you know I think ur right on a decent amount of stuff, but please...if this is what ur gonna feel the need to cherry pick on, just leave. Go to a raiders forum or something. Our #1 pick announcing his return from IR isn't anything i'm going to get overly excited about since he hasn't played a single down of reg season ball yet, but at the same time shading him cause what? he pre empted some triumphant announcement from our FO or coaching staff? cmon dude, srsly...this Sheet is beyond old and probably beneath a grown man with a professional life to lead.....ya know?

    Dude, look, you need to toughen up. You need to hold people to higher standards. Do you not understand that it is the lack of respect, obedience, discipline and humility that is causing the Browns to suck so bad?

    It isn't Garrett's fauhking job to tell the world that he is coming back. It isn't even his decision. This isn't about releasing classified information, it is about this fauhking moron jsut doing whtever the fauhk he feel like doing. 

    Teams release information through channels. That's what coaches, managers, medical staff and press releases are for. This bullschidt, just like his fuhked up video to Jerry Jones. This kid is a piece of schidt. He has no discipline, no respect, no drive, no moral fiber, no grit. You guys think it is no big deal, THEN you wonder why it is that I am right so often? This is a BIG deal. To fauhktard homers, it isn't, but fauhktard homers don't run businesses.

    It is a matter of respect. It isn't his fauhking job mke announcements. He is a piece of schidt. When he doesn't pan out, PLEASE...just don't post about how none of the experts could have seen this. GHOOLIE SAW IT.....................this is what earmarks a man's worth, his value, his ethics. Garrett is a loser.

    @ghoolie said:

    This isn't about releasing classified information, it is about this fauhking moron jsut doing whtever the fauhk he feel like doing. 

    In your own Gobble lie Gook words you stated we needed A RAMBO...Well ya can't even handle that either apparently as a so-called Browns fan...Sit back & Watch Goonie Troutman...Also watch what a good Vikings D does to your Ram-Rod-ing boy Mitch this week..    

  • Are we wishing Trubisky ill now because ghoolie liked him? who cares? the kid is from Mentor wish him the best. I hope he has a great career. 

  • I'm not seeing that whatsoever. I'm pretty sure no one in the browns FO gives a flying Shmuck he announced his own return. Nothing he did gives a low integrity/ethics warning flag. My god, the kid so far has been nothing but standup. You're just against him to be against him. I'll be against him if/when he Shmucks up on the field or in his personal life which takes him off the field. Does his announcement risk any sort of suspension whatsoever? OFC NOT don't be silly. That's the only time I give a Sheet what any of these guys do, does it impact ur ability to play on sunday? No? than I give a Shmuck, and neither should you. Just let the kid play this season out man, he's a rookie. Look my boy Bosa ain't doin so good now so just because a kid has a great rookie outing doesn't mean his 2nd year will naturally be better. Just the same as just because a kid has a bad or mediocre first year doesn't mean he's a bust. 

    @clevfan4life said:

    I'm not seeing that whatsoever. I'm pretty sure no one in the browns FO gives a flying Shmuck he announced his own return. Nothing he did gives a low integrity/ethics warning flag. My god, the kid so far has been nothing but standup. You're just against him to be against him. I'll be against him if/when he Shmucks up on the field or in his personal life which takes him off the field. Does his announcement risk any sort of suspension whatsoever? OFC NOT don't be silly. That's the only time I give a Sheet what any of these guys do, does it impact ur ability to play on sunday? No? than I give a Shmuck, and neither should you. Just let the kid play this season out man, he's a rookie. Look my boy Bosa ain't doin so good now so just because a kid has a great rookie outing doesn't mean his 2nd year will naturally be better. Just the same as just because a kid has a bad or mediocre first year doesn't mean he's a bust. 

    Yes................... and that is based on what? The openness and willingness of the NFL and it's expects to share info with the fans? Seriously, you guys must all be hamburger flippers. If you think execs who hand out millions are not peeved by this stuff, then you really are nincompoops.

  • Are we wishing Trubisky ill now because ghoolie liked him? who cares? the kid is from Mentor wish him the best. I hope he has a great career. 

    @clevfan4life said:

    Are we wishing Trubisky ill now because ghoolie liked him? who cares? the kid is from Mentor wish him the best. I hope he has a great career. 

    Clev, I could care less if Trub was from the moon. Care even less what Ghoolie has to say..Did your mama change your name to sign up here? Live in NC news, you'll learn all you want about Bitch-tits Trubisky Family..& Hell no they did not want him playing in Cleveland  

  • @ghoolie said:

    This isn't about releasing classified information, it is about this fauhking moron jsut doing whtever the fauhk he feel like doing. 

    In your own Gobble lie Gook words you stated we needed A RAMBO...Well ya can't even handle that either apparently as a so-called Browns fan...Sit back & Watch Goonie Troutman...Also watch what a good Vikings D does to your Ram-Rod-ing boy Mitch this week..    

    @gumby73 said:

    In your own Gobble lie Gook words you stated we needed A RAMBO...Well ya can't even handle that either apparently as a so-called Browns fan...Sit back & Watch Goonie Troutman...Also watch what a good Vikings D does to your Ram-Rod-ing boy Mitch this week..    

    I never used the comparison Rambo. I have been 100% consistent. I said the reason Williams would be unsuccessful is because all the teaches is rage and not discipline.

    What I want in a DE is intensity, hard work, hate for the other guys. As I have said many times, I also want a disciplined team that doesn't hit dirty and get penalized over and over. Garretts antics tell you the deeper story....this guy is not intense about anything................. he is a ZUMBA instructor.................. Bosa, JJ WATT he is not.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Kansas can tax the Walton family?

    Arkansas Tour, Arkansas. I believe there's Wal-Marts in Kansas though.  🙂   

    @hoorta said:

    Arkansas Tour, Arkansas. I believe there's Wal-Marts in Kansas though.  🙂   

    Oh Thank God! I thought you were gonna make John Boy declare bankruptcy and sell off the farm. 😛

    image.jpeg.a5b2403bd905c9a4f523fa5c6daa4ae6.jpeg
  • Can't wait to see him out there.

  • I look forward to two quarters of flag football and hopefully we play well enough to keep my interest.  If the refs and commercials dont fock it up

  • Can't wait to see him out there.

    @lbc-mike said:

    Can't wait to see him out there.

    Well, just remember he's just a rookie.  I wouldn't have too much expectations. 

  • Better expectations this week than last week for the d as whole.

  • Better expectations this week than last week for the d as whole.

    @lbc-mike said:

    Better expectations this week than last week for the d as whole.

    Yep-I want to see Shelton and Collins both cleared so we can get most of our D out there together. It's been unfair to the whole organization to not have that from game 1 on.

  • Kansas can tax the Walton family?

    @tour2ma said:

    Kansas can tax the Walton family?

    Arkansas.  I thought someone said that Arkansas was in financial trouble.