Lakers Nuggets Game 1
-
Wow, what a game. I know it's only game 1 but Jesus. If this game is a sign of things to come this will be a great series.
I don't think I've ever seen Carmelo play like this. He's playing ridiculously tough on defense, and I actually think he's out playing the Hollywood Golden Boy. Got a whole new respect for Melo after tonight's game. The Nugs are a real force right now and their bigs have to be the most active bigs I've ever seen.
Bonus question for my Z lovers around here: Guess which Laker big man drew two important fouls at the end of the game as well as making a huge block and drawing an important offensive foul on the other end down the stretch being the key component to a turn around in momentum? I guess you could say he's their Andy, Z, and Ben all wrapped up in one.
-
Wow, what a game. I know it's only game 1 but Jesus. If this game is a sign of things to come this will be a great series.
I don't think I've ever seen Carmelo play like this. He's playing ridiculously tough on defense, and I actually think he's out playing the Hollywood Golden Boy. Got a whole new respect for Melo after tonight's game. The Nugs are a real force right now and their bigs have to be the most active bigs I've ever seen.
Bonus question for my Z lovers around here: Guess which Laker big man drew two important fouls at the end of the game as well as making a huge block and drawing an important offensive foul on the other end down the stretch being the key component to a turn around in momentum? I guess you could say he's their Andy, Z, and Ben all wrapped up in one.
Wow, what a game. I know it's only game 1 but Jesus. If this game is a sign of things to come this will be a great series.
I don't think I've ever seen Carmelo play like this. He's playing ridiculously tough on defense, and I actually think he's out playing the Hollywood Golden Boy. Got a whole new respect for Melo after tonight's game. The Nugs are a real force right now and their bigs have to be the most active bigs I've ever seen.
Bonus question for my Z lovers around here: Guess which Laker big man drew two important fouls at the end of the game as well as making a huge block and drawing an important offensive foul on the other end down the stretch being the key component to a turn around in momentum? I guess you could say he's their Andy, Z, and Ben all wrapped up in one.
Too bad Gas-oil is only one player- and he did squat in the first half. They still needed 40 from Kobe to win.
FOXSPORTS: But the Nuggets couldn't stop Bryant over the final 6:48, when he scored 15 points, including seven straight to help the Lakers improve to 7-1 at home in the playoffs. -Add in a turnover in the last 30 seconds to seal it.
-
Billups also deserves a lot of credit for the Denver renaissance
-
Billups also deserves a lot of credit for the Denver renaissance
Billups also deserves a lot of credit for the Denver renaissance
IMO he deserves all the credit. DEN became a different team on both ends of the floor following his arrival.
-
THATS cuz iverzon is a chemistry killer hes the nbas version of terrel owens u aint going to win anything with him on ur team
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login