nate orchard
-
I'm looking for good things for Nate. Think he's gonna have a good year.
-
Id have kept Holmes, end of the day I am sure Greg Williams knows a hell of a lot more than me. We're just spit balling
Id have kept Holmes, end of the day I am sure Greg Williams knows a hell of a lot more than me. We're just spit balling
TY McGill should get suspended 4 games..No DE on PS so maybe a emergency call to Holmes or Schult? Orch 6'4 255 will get ate at DE with Pitt..a 6'9 277-LT & a 6'6 330 at RT..better fall together pretty quick (one mans dope,could be another mans treasure)
-
Bring schult back if anybody. The only teason orchard didnt get cut imo is that williams wanted to play with some 3-4 looks and only orchard and garrett can hack it at olb'er. Orchard did not get ba k to his 4-3 DE size so thats the only possible reason he's still on the team.
-
The reason Orchard is here over Holmes or Schult is he just signed a 4 yr deal back in May worth 4.5 mill of which 2.5 mill is guaranteed. Not gonna cut him....
-
missed pretty much all of last season in his sophomore year at the olb position
now back at his natural position at D.E what do you expect to see out of him come sunday ? myself I think he will chop down ben
-
A jet?
This is hot off the presses...
The Cleveland Browns have signed DL Tyrone Holmes. To make room on the roster, the team waived OL Zach Sterup
.
-
Id have kept Holmes, end of the day I am sure Greg Williams knows a hell of a lot more than me. We're just spit balling
Id have kept Holmes, end of the day I am sure Greg Williams knows a hell of a lot more than me. We're just spit balling
Holmes, I see, has been resigned...they let go of Sterup
-
Orchard has to step up with PPG Garrett out of commission.
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login