Skip to content

The debt ceiling

Political Discussion
20 8 801
  • all this cowardice, kicking the can down the road. Complain about the 20 trillion debt, when campaigning, then

    just going along and voting to raise the debt ceiling.

    On the leftist side.....

    Cloward-Piven looms as a motive from the radical extremist dems.

    http://www.foxnews.com/story/2010/01/05/cloward-piven-and-fundamental-transformation-america.html

    http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/the-cloward-piven-strategy-is-alive-and-well-at-the-border/

    NOTE: Obamao graduated from Columbia. Holder graduated from Columbia.

  • so, to understand the importance of that, ...

    read: (big, serious, trouble)

    http://www.foxnews.com/story/2010/01/05/cloward-piven-and-fundamental-transformation-america.html

  • Are you guys suggesting that Donald may have lied to you during the campaign? 

    Say it ain't so!😛😆

    After all he's NOT a pathological liar or anything like that.😁

  • Hey there are multiple instances of your boy Obama lying about it. This is an extenuating circumstance that allows the cocksuckers to raise it yet again. And he knows he can't really trust Congress anyway. Cocksucker in Chief McCain would probably throw a monkey wrench into it anyway.

    😆

    Just one of the reasons I hate the two party system almost as much as I hate a three-party or more system.

    WSS

  • Are you guys suggesting that Donald may have lied to you during the campaign? 

    Say it ain't so!😛😆

    After all he's NOT a pathological liar or anything like that.😁

    @texasag1969 said:

    Are you guys suggesting that Donald may have lied to you during the campaign? 

    Say it ain't so!😛😆

    After all he's NOT a pathological liar or anything like that.😁

    And what is Hillary Clinton but a pathological liar? Obama?  I  will never regret voting for Trump over Clinton. His getting a constitutional supreme court justice on the Supreme Court was enough for me. Anything else he might do is just icing on the cake. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Are you guys suggesting that Donald may have lied to you during the campaign? 

    Say it ain't so!😛😆

    After all he's NOT a pathological liar or anything like that.😁

    And what is Hillary Clinton but a pathological liar? Obama?  I  will never regret voting for Trump over Clinton. His getting a constitutional supreme court justice on the Supreme Court was enough for me. Anything else he might do is just icing on the cake. 

    @oldbrownsfan said:

    And what is Hillary Clinton but a pathological liar? Obama?  I  will never regret voting for Trump over Clinton. His getting a constitutional supreme court justice on the Supreme Court was enough for me. Anything else he might do is just icing on the cake. 

    So, do you prefer chocolate or vanilla icing? Lol:

    Trump, Schumer agree to pursue plan to repeal the debt ceiling

    let-them-eat-cake-the-biggest-bestestmos

  • And the alternative to Trump was:

    Laws-Are-For-The-Peasants-Hillary-Clinto

  • Oh u just knew the mealy mouthed justifications and qualifications were coming when a rep president has tomraise the debt ceiling. Its sooooo diff than when obama did this, like bigly diff

  • But Obama, But Hillary. LOL! Same old broken record that cannot face the fact that he lies about everything. Everything! If you admit it then you have to recognize the game you're playing at the carnival. LOL!😛

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Are you guys suggesting that Donald may have lied to you during the campaign? 

    Say it ain't so!😛😆

    After all he's NOT a pathological liar or anything like that.😁

    And what is Hillary Clinton but a pathological liar? Obama?  I  will never regret voting for Trump over Clinton. His getting a constitutional supreme court justice on the Supreme Court was enough for me. Anything else he might do is just icing on the cake. 

    @oldbrownsfan said:

    And what is Hillary Clinton but a pathological liar? Obama?  I  will never regret voting for Trump over Clinton. His getting a constitutional supreme court justice on the Supreme Court was enough for me. Anything else he might do is just icing on the cake. 

  • This is straight up bullshit.  Dude is supposed to eliminate these ridiculous programs not fund them.  If he passed not one bill his entire presidency it would be better than this bullshit.  He ran on the anti Pelosi platform the entire way.  The libs here are being extra douchy, but they are dead right on this.  There is no defense for this nonsense.  Just by caving a little to these career scumbags he will derail his presidency.   I'm getting the feeling this is going to happen more and more.  I'm fine with the "I had the biggest crowds" and "broke ass Mexico is going to pay for the wall" kind of bullshit, but this is unacceptable on every level.

  • @oldbrownsfan said:

    And what is Hillary Clinton but a pathological liar? Obama?  I  will never regret voting for Trump over Clinton. His getting a constitutional supreme court justice on the Supreme Court was enough for me. Anything else he might do is just icing on the cake. 

    @jbluhm86 said:

    Ann Coulter isn't that the same woman who wrote the book "in Trump we trust...E Pluribus Awesome?". I guess she is off the  E Pluibus Awesome train now. 

  • @oldbrownsfan said:

    And what is Hillary Clinton but a pathological liar? Obama?  I  will never regret voting for Trump over Clinton. His getting a constitutional supreme court justice on the Supreme Court was enough for me. Anything else he might do is just icing on the cake. 

    @jbluhm86 said:

    LOL! Ann has seen the light.We woulda thunk it. Must have seen my shell game post.😆

  • @jbluhm86 said:

    LOL! Ann has seen the light.We woulda thunk it. Must have seen my shell game post.😆

    @texasag1969 said:

    LOL! Ann has seen the light.We woulda thunk it. Must have seen my shell game post.😆

    Ann's new book:

    "In Trump We Distrust: E Pluribus Awful!"

  • @jbluhm86 said:

    LOL! Ann has seen the light.We woulda thunk it. Must have seen my shell game post.😆

    @texasag1969 said:

    LOL! Ann has seen the light.We woulda thunk it. Must have seen my shell game post.😆

    Of course not Ann, and not most people who consider themselves conservative, think that your choice for president would have been better.

    I think everyone on this board who knows me realizes that I've never seen Donald Trump is a rock ribbed tea party conservative and neither am I.

    I've been clear about the Trump proposals I support wholeheartedly and those that I don't care about as well.

    And as unfortunate as it is these two fucking hurricanes are going to cost us at least 30 or 40 billion dollars so there really is no way around the debt ceiling.

    And frankly the next time it comes up I have no problem shutting down the government and forcing everybody across the board to accept a two or 3% reduction.

    WSS

  • and the distancing has started. Look at these drowned rats rafting away from the trump train as hard as they can. Like little elian gonzalez's trying to hit miami beach by sun down. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    LOL! Ann has seen the light.We woulda thunk it. Must have seen my shell game post.😆

    Of course not Ann, and not most people who consider themselves conservative, think that your choice for president would have been better.

    I think everyone on this board who knows me realizes that I've never seen Donald Trump is a rock ribbed tea party conservative and neither am I.

    I've been clear about the Trump proposals I support wholeheartedly and those that I don't care about as well.

    And as unfortunate as it is these two fucking hurricanes are going to cost us at least 30 or 40 billion dollars so there really is no way around the debt ceiling.

    And frankly the next time it comes up I have no problem shutting down the government and forcing everybody across the board to accept a two or 3% reduction.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    I've been clear about the Trump proposals I support wholeheartedly and those that I don't care about as well

    And I have never believed that Trump had any concrete plans behind anything he has ever proposed. He is not a deep thinker and certainly not a reader. He could not even sit long enough to read someone else's plan let alone actually write one himself. So anything you bought is what he heard you would buy, not something he thought out in advance. There is no plan, there is no thought and there is nothing there behind the curtain but the Wizard of Odd. So just keep guessing which shell has the pea. Or finally figure out there never was a pea to be found.

  • @westside-steve said:

    I've been clear about the Trump proposals I support wholeheartedly and those that I don't care about as well

    And I have never believed that Trump had any concrete plans behind anything he has ever proposed. He is not a deep thinker and certainly not a reader. He could not even sit long enough to read someone else's plan let alone actually write one himself. So anything you bought is what he heard you would buy, not something he thought out in advance. There is no plan, there is no thought and there is nothing there behind the curtain but the Wizard of Odd. So just keep guessing which shell has the pea. Or finally figure out there never was a pea to be found.

    @texasag1969 said:

    And I have never believed that Trump had any concrete plans behind anything he has ever proposed. He is not a deep thinker and certainly not a reader. He could not even sit long enough to read someone else's plan let alone actually write one himself. So anything you bought is what he heard you would buy, not something he thought out in advance. There is no plan, there is no thought and there is nothing there behind the curtain but the Wizard of Odd. So just keep guessing which shell has the pea. Or finally figure out there never was a pea to be found.

    Yeah I know you have a lot of personal animosity but frankly I don't really care and here's why:

    Not one man has the expertise to handle every facet of a high school football team let alone the entire workings of the United States of America. Sorry to bring up an example that seems to bother you but I've always thought of Barack Obama as a reasonably okay guy but basically an empty suit. I don't think he had much understanding of any of the policies that he tried to put into place and admittedly so.

    No president does. Someone else puts together the nuts and bolts of whatever whim they have decided should be in their platform. But that doesn't have anything to do with this.

    Repealing Obamacare was a huge deal for people across the board. It had something like 60 some percent approval so the president put that into his platform. Seems logical right? Republicans hated it because it was an apparent boondoggle and  it was Obama's Pet Project  while Democrats hated it because  the deadbeats were going to be forced to pay something .  Plus they wanted  socialized medicine . Something that most Americans are against you vow to end it.

    But as far as the debt ceiling yes I oppose raising it always. Unfortunately with 30-plus billion dollars we are going to need the bailout Texas and Florida we don't have the luxury right this minute. Anybody even slightly thoughtful would realize this which I would hope includes you. I don't expect it would include you know who but who gives a fuck about him?

    WSS