***Official Browns Vs. Steelers Game Day Thread***
-
Defense so far has been incredible.
-
Hey woody, I love your boy peppers. Yeah.
-
-
How good is Kiser on the play action
-
Crowell misses a huge block
-
Crowell misses a huge block
Crowell misses a huge block
I had Zietler on that 1
-
Crowell missed his block
-
I was waiting to see this defense play.
-
Fuck
-
tipped but not enough
-
Bad luck tip to Brown.
-
Peppers has to make that hit.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login