Skip to content

Hue "irate" with Haden cut

The Browns Board
130 31 3.5k
  • Hey Vagibond, isn't there any other message board that you can go to?

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @orion said:

    Hey Vagibond, isn't there any other message board that you can go to?

    I post on a steeler board. Ive been here a long time, im guessing a lot longer than you and whether you want to believe it or not have a good respectful relationship with more than a few people here. Dont like that i post here sometimes? Take it up with them. 

  • @mark-o said:

    The truth that he's not that good?    Fuck him and the Steelers

    No that your starting corners had to fair far worse from a pff stand point. 

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @vagitron said:

    No that your starting corners had to fair far worse from a pff stand point. 

    Not really. . .

    CB BRIEAN BODDY-CALHOUN, 84.2 OVERALL GRADE

    While teammate Jamar Taylor had his hands full with Brown (33.3 coverage grade), Boddy-Calhoun enjoyed a strong afternoon, much of it spent in the slot. On three throws into his coverage he surrendered just one catch for six yards, also breaking up a pass. He notched three total defensive stops and no missed tackles on the day.

  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #34

    Quoting Jason LaC????????.....😛😛🙄🙄. What grade are you in?

    Mike

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #35

    This may sound dumb...but how does one 'ignore' a poster on a message board?  I've never done it before...on ANY board.  

    Reason:  I have absolutely zero interest in what a steeler fan says or thinks.  Furthermore, I've no clue why a fan of another team would ever be bothered posting on another team's board.  And I've no interest in their reasoning for doing so.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #36

    O,click on your log on(upper right). go to ignor user. follow the bouncing ball on which user you wish to block..

  • @vagitron said:

    No that your starting corners had to fair far worse from a pff stand point. 

    Not really. . .

    CB BRIEAN BODDY-CALHOUN, 84.2 OVERALL GRADE

    While teammate Jamar Taylor had his hands full with Brown (33.3 coverage grade), Boddy-Calhoun enjoyed a strong afternoon, much of it spent in the slot. On three throws into his coverage he surrendered just one catch for six yards, also breaking up a pass. He notched three total defensive stops and no missed tackles on the day.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @canton-dawg said:

    Not really. . .

    CB BRIEAN BODDY-CALHOUN, 84.2 OVERALL GRADE

    While teammate Jamar Taylor had his hands full with Brown (33.3 coverage grade), Boddy-Calhoun enjoyed a strong afternoon, much of it spent in the slot. On three throws into his coverage he surrendered just one catch for six yards, also breaking up a pass. He notched three total defensive stops and no missed tackles on the day.

    He also wasnt tested with bryant shaking off the rust. You should have led with taylor seeing as ben really only threw to jesse james and brown that game. 

  • This may sound dumb...but how does one 'ignore' a poster on a message board?  I've never done it before...on ANY board.  

    Reason:  I have absolutely zero interest in what a steeler fan says or thinks.  Furthermore, I've no clue why a fan of another team would ever be bothered posting on another team's board.  And I've no interest in their reasoning for doing so.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron
    #38

    @orion said:

    This may sound dumb...but how does one 'ignore' a poster on a message board?  I've never done it before...on ANY board.  

    Reason:  I have absolutely zero interest in what a steeler fan says or thinks.  Furthermore, I've no clue why a fan of another team would ever be bothered posting on another team's board.  And I've no interest in their reasoning for doing so.

    1. I went to college in ohio, some of my best friends are diehard  Brown fans

    2.i like to read about divison rivals and frankly i dont post much here. 

    3. Ive been here a long time and am friendly with more than a few that post here. My profiles says 2010 but ive been posting here since 07.

    4.Check your fucking vagina, you little bitch. 

    Im sorry you arent grown up enough to discuss football with someone from a rival base. Seriously check that vag. 

  • This may sound dumb...but how does one 'ignore' a poster on a message board?  I've never done it before...on ANY board.  

    Reason:  I have absolutely zero interest in what a steeler fan says or thinks.  Furthermore, I've no clue why a fan of another team would ever be bothered posting on another team's board.  And I've no interest in their reasoning for doing so.

    hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @orion said:

    This may sound dumb...but how does one 'ignore' a poster on a message board?  I've never done it before...on ANY board. 

    Ignore button is a great feature O.

    I haven't had to read a thing that dumb fuck has posted in years. 

    I always figured he only came here because the steeler boards weren't very active. 

    The only troll I leave off the ignore list is Ghoolie because it's funny to watch the responses to his auto negativity.

    Vag never had anything worth reading.

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #40

    The difference is the Ghoul actually IS a Browns fan.....though sometimes I have to 'remind' myself of that.  I have patience with him because he's my age, we have the same memories of our childhood Browns, he plays guitar & accordion, I play guitar (and USED TO play accordion), etc........

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #41

    He's also gay, like you. 

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #42

    so i am not only a creative god but a prophetic one as welll..

    2 days a go i said let week one come and the arguments and the finger pointing would start.

    damn i'm good!

  • La Canfora is a fucking hack.  Said that before, I'll say it again. 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @tiamat63 said:

    La Canfora is a fucking hack.  Said that before, I'll say it again. 

    Not only that- a hack who hates the Browns. 

  • @vagitron said:

    You all realize the steelers play zone that way right? They dont want the ball getting behind them. Why do you think williams had peppers back 20 yards all game? Guesd you better cut all the corners brown laid waste to then, what were their pff rankings? Lmao


    Eat a dick Steeler fag...

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @mark-o said:


    Eat a dick Steeler fag...

    Make that a bag of dicks.

    WSS

  • VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @boo-fagley said:

    Haden is supposed to bolster the Pitt secondary so they can beat NE.

    Did you watch the KC game? KC was playing man 2 man. An experienced QB is going burn the Pitt defense to a crisp.

    The steelers are running a mix. Haden allows them to do it more freely. If tuitt dodges a bullet with his bicep injury im not worried about tom brady as much as i used to be, if tuitt is done things get morr interesting. Burns can man up with the best of them, haden despite what people here think should be fine too, especially as the 2 and not the one. 

  • @mark-o said:


    Eat a dick Steeler fag...

    Make that a bag of dicks.

    WSS

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @westside-steve said:

    Make that a bag of dicks.

    WSS

    I thought you had the market cornered on the bag of dicks? Dont you hand feed them to cal and diehard? 

  • @vagitron said:

    I guess we will find out. He didnt do anything bad and hes not being paid 11 hes being paid 7. I think the steelers are going to get their moneys worth. 

    I posted this in another thread, but in case you didn't see it. . .

    CB JOE HADEN, 51.4 OVERALL GRADE

    Haden’s first game in a new uniform coincidentally came against his former team. While he broke up a pass early on, the rest of his outing was average at best. He didn’t give up any major plays, but did allow six catches for 80 yards and a 106.3 passer rating into his coverage.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @canton-dawg said:

    ... did allow six catches for 80 yards and a 106.3 passer rating into his coverage.

    Is that good? 🥷

    @boo-fagley said:

    Wasnt Haden covering Williams on that bomb down the sideline?

    That was different... that was "trail technique"... 🙂

    @miktoxic said:

    so i am not only a creative god but a prophetic one as welll..

    Prophet? NO... Historian? Maybe...

  • @canton-dawg said:

    ... did allow six catches for 80 yards and a 106.3 passer rating into his coverage.

    Is that good? 🥷

    @boo-fagley said:

    Wasnt Haden covering Williams on that bomb down the sideline?

    That was different... that was "trail technique"... 🙂

    @miktoxic said:

    so i am not only a creative god but a prophetic one as welll..

    Prophet? NO... Historian? Maybe...

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by Canton Dawg
    #48

    @tour2ma said:

    Is that good? 🥷

    Considering Antonio Brown had 11 receptions for 182 yards...yep that was good.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Is that good? 🥷

    Considering Antonio Brown had 11 receptions for 182 yards...yep that was good.

    hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @canton-dawg said:

    Considering Antonio Brown had 11 receptions for 182 yards...yep that was good.

    How many of those yards came off those two deflected passes that went right to him though?

  • @boo-fagley said:

    Haden is supposed to bolster the Pitt secondary so they can beat NE.

    Did you watch the KC game? KC was playing man 2 man. An experienced QB is going burn the Pitt defense to a crisp.

    The steelers are running a mix. Haden allows them to do it more freely. If tuitt dodges a bullet with his bicep injury im not worried about tom brady as much as i used to be, if tuitt is done things get morr interesting. Burns can man up with the best of them, haden despite what people here think should be fine too, especially as the 2 and not the one. 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @vagitron said:

    The steelers are running a mix. Haden allows them to do it more freely. If tuitt dodges a bullet with his bicep injury im not worried about tom brady as much as i used to be, if tuitt is done things get morr interesting. Burns can man up with the best of them, haden despite what people here think should be fine too, especially as the 2 and not the one. 

    Puleeze I was at the game, our wide receivers aren't exactly great and they were open against Haden every time I looked. IIRC the Steelers play Green Bay this year, Rodgers will not only toast Haden, he'll burn him to a crisp. That's if Joe hasn't pulled another leg muscle by that time.

  • @mark-o said:

    He looked great running 5 yards away from his receiver all the time.

    Our receivers cant catch so its a wash...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @nickers said:

    Our receivers cant catch so its a wash...

    Kizer was just off target on like 3 throws that went awry.  Haden was covering on them...but it was not his defense that caused the passes to go incomplete...it was just inaccuracy.  Had they been completed.....the Steelers likely would have had to call the fire department to keep Haden from getting burned so badly.