Skip to content

Kizer

The Browns Board
357 61 14.8k
  • @tiamat63 said:

    Or it's entirely possible that migraine is exactly what the coaches want him to say.  

    This.... Hue told him to go back into the locker room and not come back until he got his shit together. 4 possessions in a row that looked like garbage will do that.

    Cody got his ass benched last year in the Bengals game for not throwing it down field when Hue told him too.  Kiser getting the same.

    @hx214 said:

    This.... Hue told him to go back into the locker room and not come back until he got his shit together. 4 possessions in a row that looked like garbage will do that.

    Cody got his ass benched last year in the Bengals game for not throwing it down field when Hue told him too.  Kiser getting the same.

    Kessler was 11-18 91 yards and a TD and a rating of 92.5. AND was almost universally recognized as a stupid ass decision.

    it was pretty much proof that Hue has an inflexible offense and has zero clue how to build to the strength of his players.

    kizer was 9-21 84 yards with an INT and a rating of 34... he finished the game with a rating of 27

    Hogan finished with a rating 77 btw

  • Pretty simple. I want to avoid a media fiasco after the game, I need my rookie QB to sit down, check the tablet on the sideline and unfuck his head.   So I'm going to say it's migraines because fuck the media, that's why.   I know why coach sat him briefly and I'm ok with that. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    Pretty simple. I want to avoid a media fiasco after the game, I need my rookie QB to sit down, check the tablet on the sideline and unfuck his head.   So I'm going to say it's migraines because fuck the media, that's why.   I know why coach sat him briefly and I'm ok with that. 

    Nope. Not buying it. With the way the NFL oversees injuries these days, there is no way that any HC is going to pull a player, then get that player to say his head hurts to the trainers, so then he goes into the concussion protocol, then when cleared he comes out and goes back into the game..... nope.

    Kizer either had a migraine, or said he had a migraine all on his own..... I prefer to believe the dude had a migraine. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Pretty simple. I want to avoid a media fiasco after the game, I need my rookie QB to sit down, check the tablet on the sideline and unfuck his head.   So I'm going to say it's migraines because fuck the media, that's why.   I know why coach sat him briefly and I'm ok with that. 

    Nope. Not buying it. With the way the NFL oversees injuries these days, there is no way that any HC is going to pull a player, then get that player to say his head hurts to the trainers, so then he goes into the concussion protocol, then when cleared he comes out and goes back into the game..... nope.

    Kizer either had a migraine, or said he had a migraine all on his own..... I prefer to believe the dude had a migraine. 

    @d-bone said:

    Nope. Not buying it. With the way the NFL oversees injuries these days, there is no way that any HC is going to pull a player, then get that player to say his head hurts to the trainers, so then he goes into the concussion protocol, then when cleared he comes out and goes back into the game..... nope.

    Kizer either had a migraine, or said he had a migraine all on his own..... I prefer to believe the dude had a migraine. 

    You're not going to get a concussion check without symptoms.  Just having a migraine isn't enough. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Pretty simple. I want to avoid a media fiasco after the game, I need my rookie QB to sit down, check the tablet on the sideline and unfuck his head.   So I'm going to say it's migraines because fuck the media, that's why.   I know why coach sat him briefly and I'm ok with that. 

    Nope. Not buying it. With the way the NFL oversees injuries these days, there is no way that any HC is going to pull a player, then get that player to say his head hurts to the trainers, so then he goes into the concussion protocol, then when cleared he comes out and goes back into the game..... nope.

    Kizer either had a migraine, or said he had a migraine all on his own..... I prefer to believe the dude had a migraine. 

    @d-bone said:

    Nope. Not buying it. With the way the NFL oversees injuries these days, there is no way that any HC is going to pull a player, then get that player to say his head hurts to the trainers, so then he goes into the concussion protocol, then when cleared he comes out and goes back into the game..... nope.

    Kizer either had a migraine, or said he had a migraine all on his own..... I prefer to believe the dude had a migraine. 

    What really happened was Kizer got his pussy bruised...

  • I am pretty sure saying you have a headache during a football game you have been in will get you some sort of concussion check. Whether its preliminary questions etc.

  • We are in for one hell of a frustrating year with Kizer at the helm. Just going to have to live with the downs and ups, maybe soon there will be more ups than downs.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Sticking up for Ghoolie, are you? Is it because he can't do it for himself, or does DieHard have a little crush on Ghoolie? ADORABLE!

    Now go away and make your family embarrassed to be related to you, dummy. Trust me, I guarantee that you are the moron uncle they get together and laugh about.

    Look the noob is mad?  You mad BOY? 

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Look the noob is mad?  You mad BOY? 

    Mad? Why would I be mad?

    I have no problem with you having a crush on another man and you feeling the need to defend his honor. It's rather progressive of you. You do you.

  • Kizer is very obviously not ready to be a starting QB in the NFL. But there's no better way to learn than from experience 

  • This is for Kizer's poor bruised Punani!

    shock-doctor-adult-athletic-supporter-w-bioflex-cup-7.jpg

  • 2016 Kessler 9 games 2 picks, today Kizer/Hogan 4 picks.....just saying

  • @boo-fagley said:

    Heavy hitters.

    Add heretics and you have a nice little concise, accurate alliteration. 

  • Bunch of tissue-soft fans in this thread. Come on. 

  • Kizer is not a bust since he wasn't projected to be very good. Most had him the 4th QB in a weak draft.  He is what his is an inconsistent QB who couldn't beat decent college competition.

    @baconhound said:

    Kizer is not a bust since he wasn't projected to be very good. Most had him the 4th QB in a weak draft.  He is what his is an inconsistent QB who couldn't beat decent college competition.

    Yes. 

    Now another guy that got selected because he was big was Blake Bortles. There is a bust. This is just kind of not that big of a surprise. Unfortunately we won't be in a position to take the blue chip Prospect in 2018.

    WSS

  • @baconhound said:

    Kizer is not a bust since he wasn't projected to be very good. Most had him the 4th QB in a weak draft.  He is what his is an inconsistent QB who couldn't beat decent college competition.

    Yes. 

    Now another guy that got selected because he was big was Blake Bortles. There is a bust. This is just kind of not that big of a surprise. Unfortunately we won't be in a position to take the blue chip Prospect in 2018.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Unfortunately we won't be in a position to take the blue chip Prospect in 2018.

    WSS

    Putting the Kizer stuff aside why will this be the case?

  • @boo-fagley said:

    Yeah, each guy is trying to one up the other.

    I went to John MacArthur's church while in LA a couple weeks ago. Now that's a heavy hitter. 

  • Who's John MacArthur?

  • @baconhound said:

    Kizer is not a bust since he wasn't projected to be very good. Most had him the 4th QB in a weak draft.  He is what his is an inconsistent QB who couldn't beat decent college competition.

    Yes. 

    Now another guy that got selected because he was big was Blake Bortles. There is a bust. This is just kind of not that big of a surprise. Unfortunately we won't be in a position to take the blue chip Prospect in 2018.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Yes. 

    Now another guy that got selected because he was big was Blake Bortles. There is a bust. This is just kind of not that big of a surprise. Unfortunately we won't be in a position to take the blue chip Prospect in 2018.

    WSS

    Like I said, Trubisky WAS the right pick. Instead we have Black Tarkenton and Toothpick legs Two Tackle Texas. MONEY BALL?  MORON BALL.

  • @boo-fagley said:

    The Browns missed the boat when they passed on Paxton Lynch.

    Yes they did. He will be in the league long after Black Tarkenton will be forgotten. As it is, the Browns not only don't have a QB to build the team around, but they won't have draft picks to go after a top QB.

  • We're going to find out a lot about Kizer this weekend.  Let's see how the kid responds after a terrible game and the migraine craziness.  I have a feeling we're going to be happy.

  • We're going to find out a lot about Kizer this weekend.  Let's see how the kid responds after a terrible game and the migraine craziness.  I have a feeling we're going to be happy.

    @jiggins7919 said:

    We're going to find out a lot about Kizer this weekend.  Let's see how the kid responds after a terrible game and the migraine craziness.  I have a feeling we're going to be happy.

    Can John MacAurther catch a fastball over the middle without flinching?🥷

    Sign him up!😁