Skip to content

Kizer

The Browns Board
357 61 14.8k
  • This is for Kizer's poor bruised Punani!

    shock-doctor-adult-athletic-supporter-w-bioflex-cup-7.jpg

  • 2016 Kessler 9 games 2 picks, today Kizer/Hogan 4 picks.....just saying

  • @boo-fagley said:

    Heavy hitters.

    Add heretics and you have a nice little concise, accurate alliteration. 

  • Bunch of tissue-soft fans in this thread. Come on. 

  • Kizer is not a bust since he wasn't projected to be very good. Most had him the 4th QB in a weak draft.  He is what his is an inconsistent QB who couldn't beat decent college competition.

    @baconhound said:

    Kizer is not a bust since he wasn't projected to be very good. Most had him the 4th QB in a weak draft.  He is what his is an inconsistent QB who couldn't beat decent college competition.

    Yes. 

    Now another guy that got selected because he was big was Blake Bortles. There is a bust. This is just kind of not that big of a surprise. Unfortunately we won't be in a position to take the blue chip Prospect in 2018.

    WSS

  • @baconhound said:

    Kizer is not a bust since he wasn't projected to be very good. Most had him the 4th QB in a weak draft.  He is what his is an inconsistent QB who couldn't beat decent college competition.

    Yes. 

    Now another guy that got selected because he was big was Blake Bortles. There is a bust. This is just kind of not that big of a surprise. Unfortunately we won't be in a position to take the blue chip Prospect in 2018.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Unfortunately we won't be in a position to take the blue chip Prospect in 2018.

    WSS

    Putting the Kizer stuff aside why will this be the case?

  • @boo-fagley said:

    Yeah, each guy is trying to one up the other.

    I went to John MacArthur's church while in LA a couple weeks ago. Now that's a heavy hitter. 

  • Who's John MacArthur?

  • @baconhound said:

    Kizer is not a bust since he wasn't projected to be very good. Most had him the 4th QB in a weak draft.  He is what his is an inconsistent QB who couldn't beat decent college competition.

    Yes. 

    Now another guy that got selected because he was big was Blake Bortles. There is a bust. This is just kind of not that big of a surprise. Unfortunately we won't be in a position to take the blue chip Prospect in 2018.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Yes. 

    Now another guy that got selected because he was big was Blake Bortles. There is a bust. This is just kind of not that big of a surprise. Unfortunately we won't be in a position to take the blue chip Prospect in 2018.

    WSS

    Like I said, Trubisky WAS the right pick. Instead we have Black Tarkenton and Toothpick legs Two Tackle Texas. MONEY BALL?  MORON BALL.

  • @boo-fagley said:

    The Browns missed the boat when they passed on Paxton Lynch.

    Yes they did. He will be in the league long after Black Tarkenton will be forgotten. As it is, the Browns not only don't have a QB to build the team around, but they won't have draft picks to go after a top QB.

  • We're going to find out a lot about Kizer this weekend.  Let's see how the kid responds after a terrible game and the migraine craziness.  I have a feeling we're going to be happy.

  • We're going to find out a lot about Kizer this weekend.  Let's see how the kid responds after a terrible game and the migraine craziness.  I have a feeling we're going to be happy.

    @jiggins7919 said:

    We're going to find out a lot about Kizer this weekend.  Let's see how the kid responds after a terrible game and the migraine craziness.  I have a feeling we're going to be happy.

    Can John MacAurther catch a fastball over the middle without flinching?🥷

    Sign him up!😁

  • @westside-steve said:

    Unfortunately we won't be in a position to take the blue chip Prospect in 2018.

    WSS

    Putting the Kizer stuff aside why will this be the case?

    @londonbrown said:

    Putting the Kizer stuff aside why will this be the case?

    Because it looks like the Jets are tanking to get Sam Darnold. And I can't imagine that we wouldn't win two, three or even four games this year. And if we do go zero + 16 what are the odds coach Jackson is still here?

    Sure the draft chart could shift before next year.

    But then again if we take the 3rd or 4th rated quarterback it will be another roll of the dice.  If this particular role of the dice doesn't pay off it won't be long before another house cleaning. I don't think it will be next year but...

    WSS

  • By the way London and any of your other Fanboys I am in no way ready to call him a bust. I will wait as the season rolls on. That's more than a lot of the guys around here give any quarterback they pretend to support.

    Then again if Mitch Trubisky goes to the Pro Bowl with Howard and Hooker Sashi Browns ass should be in the hot seat.

    WSS

  • By the way London and any of your other Fanboys I am in no way ready to call him a bust. I will wait as the season rolls on. That's more than a lot of the guys around here give any quarterback they pretend to support.

    Then again if Mitch Trubisky goes to the Pro Bowl with Howard and Hooker Sashi Browns ass should be in the hot seat.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    By the way London and any of your other Fanboys I am in no way ready to call him a bust. I will wait as the season rolls on. That's more than a lot of the guys around here give any quarterback they pretend to support.

    Then again if Mitch Trubisky goes to the Pro Bowl with Howard and Hooker Sashi Browns ass should be in the hot seat.

    WSS

    NO way am I ready to call the guy a bust.  However, I think it's pretty obvious he needs to have a better week against a lesser opponent (finally).  I haven't read a single thing that says Luck is coming back against us (although that's USUALLY the case), so we're going to have an excellent chance to "be in the game" with a chance to win.  I think it all comes down to the red zone in this one.  Can we get TD's instead of FG's, and can we PLEASE not turn it over.  

  • @westside-steve said:

    By the way London and any of your other Fanboys I am in no way ready to call him a bust. I will wait as the season rolls on. That's more than a lot of the guys around here give any quarterback they pretend to support.

    Then again if Mitch Trubisky goes to the Pro Bowl with Howard and Hooker Sashi Browns ass should be in the hot seat.

    WSS

    NO way am I ready to call the guy a bust.  However, I think it's pretty obvious he needs to have a better week against a lesser opponent (finally).  I haven't read a single thing that says Luck is coming back against us (although that's USUALLY the case), so we're going to have an excellent chance to "be in the game" with a chance to win.  I think it all comes down to the red zone in this one.  Can we get TD's instead of FG's, and can we PLEASE not turn it over.  

    @jiggins7919 said:

    NO way am I ready to call the guy a bust.  However, I think it's pretty obvious he needs to have a better week against a lesser opponent (finally).  I haven't read a single thing that says Luck is coming back against us (although that's USUALLY the case), so we're going to have an excellent chance to "be in the game" with a chance to win.  I think it all comes down to the red zone in this one.  Can we get TD's instead of FG's, and can we PLEASE not turn it over.  

    It's obvious we should have run the wishbone down there.🙄

  • @boo-fagley said:

    How do you figure the Browns wont have high enough draft picks in 2018 to go after a QB?

    That's what I was wondering.  If Kizer is so bad and will be so bad, then the Browns won't win very many games which puts us in line with a top 5 pick at worst and another 1st to use to move up if needed.

  • BLACK TARKENTON

    Seriously, what fucking part of this don't you jackoffs understand? 

    Idiots. Fans and FO. Idiots.

    @ghoolie said:

    BLACK TARKENTON

    Seriously, what fucking part of this don't you jackoffs understand? 

    Idiots. Fans and FO. Idiots.

    The part where he makes the Hall of Fame?  The part where he starts in 3 Super Bowl games?   The part where he is one of the top 5-10 most prolific passers of all time?

    Besides....maybe he is not the Black Tarkenton....but the Caublasian Tarkenton:

  • @boo-fagley said:

    I dont know if Kizer is a bust and neither do you, but if he is a bust the Browns have enough draft picks to land a QB in 2018.

    Which is why I believe that they passed on Garraoplo because they can get a young new QB at his rookie salary.

    Realllllllly................................... And with the Browns maybe winning 4 games this year, just exactly what Blue Chip prospect are they going to be in position to grab?

    Your fucking logic is what stands Browns fans and the organization as complete idiots. We fail to use once in a blue moon #1 picks for a QB, because " nobody was good enough for us", instead taking players that other teams get better players in later rounds. Yeah, man.......... just look at how solid our QB position is. This fucking #1 OL is blocking everyone's balls off, sustaining drives, making shit QBs perform like Montana, running the ball like a snowball down hill. 

    Yeah man, I see where you are going. This bounty of draft picks has really fucking paid off so far.

    Idtiots.

  • @westside-steve said:

    Unfortunately we won't be in a position to take the blue chip Prospect in 2018.

    WSS

    Putting the Kizer stuff aside why will this be the case?

    @londonbrown said:

    Putting the Kizer stuff aside why will this be the case?

    Du'h. With a lot of teams needing QBs, the Browns are not likely to have the #1 pick.............how the fuck exactly are they going to draft the top prospect in 2018? Run that logic by us, I am sure it is a fantastic plan.