Does Hue Panic
-
Because Crowell averaged less than 2 YPC, probably.
Jesus
my god it doesn't mean you just stop trying
edit:also I could give a rats ass as to what pittspuke did
-
Hues play-calling today was fine.. EXCEPT FOR THAT 1 miserable WR BUBBLE SCREEN that FOOLS NO-ONE..Tours right..Get Kizer to move the pocket, split the field in Half with receivers.Plus a bonus to get rid of it using sidelines..Ravens defense...Come on Hue
-
WOW............ I really see the difference now that we have the highest paid OL in the NFL. FUCK.................Black Tarkenton only got sacked 6 times. SHIIIIIIIT.............I was wrong, we need MORE of the fatass offensive linemen.................Thank God we don't have Cam any more. The running game and the pass protection was so fucking phenomenal today. Oh my God what a difference this new OL makes. ONLY 6 SACKS..................I sure am eating crow today.
-
WOW............ I really see the difference now that we have the highest paid OL in the NFL. FUCK.................Black Tarkenton only got sacked 6 times. SHIIIIIIIT.............I was wrong, we need MORE of the fatass offensive linemen.................Thank God we don't have Cam any more. The running game and the pass protection was so fucking phenomenal today. Oh my God what a difference this new OL makes. ONLY 6 SACKS..................I sure am eating crow today.
WOW............ I really see the difference now that we have the highest paid OL in the NFL. FUCK.................Black Tarkenton only got sacked 6 times. SHIIIIIIIT.............I was wrong, we need MORE of the fatass offensive linemen.................Thank God we don't have Cam any more. The running game and the pass protection was so fucking phenomenal today. Oh my God what a difference this new OL makes. ONLY 6 SACKS..................I sure am eating crow today.
Ha..I knew sooner or later you'd get it wrong...Kizer was sacked 7 times! lol.
Twice from Steelers first round pick TJ Watt who also intercepted him.
That aside, the browns played one heck of a game. This type of game is the way I felt it would go when I predicted that the Steelers "should' win but wouldn't be surprised if the browns pulled it off. The browns came close to winning this game.
-
Because Crowell averaged less than 2 YPC, probably.
Jesus
my god it doesn't mean you just stop trying
edit:also I could give a rats ass as to what pittspuke did
my god it doesn't mean you just stop trying
edit:also I could give a rats ass as to what pittspuke did
are you for real? The nfl is a passing league. We couldnt run the ball worth a shit today. And we still ran it 20 times. And got nothing out of it. You arent going to win in the nfl in 2017 by lining up and running isiah freaking crowell(anyone) or into the line....jesus christ.
-
my god it doesn't mean you just stop trying
edit:also I could give a rats ass as to what pittspuke did
are you for real? The nfl is a passing league. We couldnt run the ball worth a shit today. And we still ran it 20 times. And got nothing out of it. You arent going to win in the nfl in 2017 by lining up and running isiah freaking crowell(anyone) or into the line....jesus christ.
are you for real? The nfl is a passing league. We couldnt run the ball worth a shit today. And we still ran it 20 times. And got nothing out of it. You arent going to win in the nfl in 2017 by lining up and running isiah freaking crowell(anyone) or into the line....jesus christ.
I have Jacksonville on line one for you.
-
Because Crowell averaged less than 2 YPC, probably.
Jesus
my god it doesn't mean you just stop trying
edit:also I could give a rats ass as to what pittspuke did
-
Because Crowell averaged less than 2 YPC, probably.
Jesus
Because Crowell averaged less than 2 YPC, probably.
Jesus
To everyone on here who said we have such a great OL and we are strong at RB position.....??????????
told you so.
-
Because Crowell averaged less than 2 YPC, probably.
Jesus
To everyone on here who said we have such a great OL and we are strong at RB position.....??????????
told you so.
To everyone on here who said we have such a great OL and we are strong at RB position.....??????????
told you so.
To be fair, the steelers say the same thing about their team, but did even worse than the Browns in the run game. 32 yards and 0 TDs from a player that some consider to be the best RB in the league sets the bar pretty low.
-
Because Crowell averaged less than 2 YPC, probably.
Jesus
Because Crowell averaged less than 2 YPC, probably.
Jesus
I'm probably the only guy in town that thinks Crowell is very overrated.. I just dont see greatness and heart in him like I saw in Mack and Byner... very average back IMO
-
Because Crowell averaged less than 2 YPC, probably.
Jesus
I'm probably the only guy in town that thinks Crowell is very overrated.. I just dont see greatness and heart in him like I saw in Mack and Byner... very average back IMO
I'm probably the only guy in town that thinks Crowell is very overrated.. I just dont see greatness and heart in him like I saw in Mack and Byner... very average back IMO
While we disagree on Kizer you and I are in agreement here. Terrible vision and the worst balance of any back in the league. I'd love to see us grab Dion Lewis back from the Pats.
-
WOW............ I really see the difference now that we have the highest paid OL in the NFL. FUCK.................Black Tarkenton only got sacked 6 times. SHIIIIIIIT.............I was wrong, we need MORE of the fatass offensive linemen.................Thank God we don't have Cam any more. The running game and the pass protection was so fucking phenomenal today. Oh my God what a difference this new OL makes. ONLY 6 SACKS..................I sure am eating crow today.
WOW............ I really see the difference now that we have the highest paid OL in the NFL. FUCK.................Black Tarkenton only got sacked 6 times. SHIIIIIIIT.............I was wrong, we need MORE of the fatass offensive linemen.................Thank God we don't have Cam any more. The running game and the pass protection was so fucking phenomenal today. Oh my God what a difference this new OL makes. ONLY 6 SACKS..................I sure am eating crow today.
Ghoolie, we both know it is not the Offensive Line. IT IS THE LACK OF RUNNING BACKS. We've had OLmen du jour since 1999 and the running game still sucks. See a pattern here, folks
-
I'd say the only two things Hue probably wishes he had back yesterday was not kicking an onside kick when after the penalty he was kicking off from the 50 anyway, and calling that second time out before challenging the catch on Bell.
Run game just wasn't there. No sense in beating your head against a stump.
-
Because Crowell averaged less than 2 YPC, probably.
Jesus
To everyone on here who said we have such a great OL and we are strong at RB position.....??????????
told you so.
-
Kizer held on to the ball too long which was responsible for many sacks. But he's a rookie and will learn, or end up in the hospital.
-
WOW............ I really see the difference now that we have the highest paid OL in the NFL. FUCK.................Black Tarkenton only got sacked 6 times. SHIIIIIIIT.............I was wrong, we need MORE of the fatass offensive linemen.................Thank God we don't have Cam any more. The running game and the pass protection was so fucking phenomenal today. Oh my God what a difference this new OL makes. ONLY 6 SACKS..................I sure am eating crow today.
Ghoolie, we both know it is not the Offensive Line. IT IS THE LACK OF RUNNING BACKS. We've had OLmen du jour since 1999 and the running game still sucks. See a pattern here, folks
Ghoolie, we both know it is not the Offensive Line. IT IS THE LACK OF RUNNING BACKS. We've had OLmen du jour since 1999 and the running game still sucks. See a pattern here, folks
BINGO
-
Because Crowell averaged less than 2 YPC, probably.
Jesus
I'm probably the only guy in town that thinks Crowell is very overrated.. I just dont see greatness and heart in him like I saw in Mack and Byner... very average back IMO
I'm probably the only guy in town that thinks Crowell is very overrated.. I just dont see greatness and heart in him like I saw in Mack and Byner... very average back IMO
I'm not a fan either. I think he's at best just slightly above average.
He's not a gamechanger IMO. He's a guy who can be serviceable but shouldn't be the focal point.
-
Ghoolie, we both know it is not the Offensive Line. IT IS THE LACK OF RUNNING BACKS. We've had OLmen du jour since 1999 and the running game still sucks. See a pattern here, folks
BINGO
-
pick your cherries dumb-arrsseS..if you'd watch tape. You'd see what the issue was? I'd hang 3 on Kizer holding it. 3 on the OL with 2 Going on Crow cus he can't see period in protection ..Rosenhouse can pay Crow for that effort today..
... 2 Going on Crow cus he can't see period in protection...
Not sure about one of them... the one where he and Zeitler both took the blitzing DB. I thought Zeitler had to look for the the delayed LB blitz by Shazier that came free. Simply better chance of Crow handling the DB. BUt have to look at the tape. Tretter may have had the better play to p/u Shazier if he was on a dbl-team.
I have Jacksonville on line one for you.
I was surprised to see that the Texans did not stack and stop the JAX ground game.
I'm not a fan either. I think he's at best just slightly above average. He's not a gamechanger IMO. He's a guy who can be serviceable but shouldn't be the focal point.
Crow has good burst, but questionable vision. Otherwise he is a complete back... but no, not a "gamechanger".
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login