Skip to content

Does Hue Panic

The Browns Board
61 26 2.8k
  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #1

    for the life of me during the third quarter drive (the one that ended up with a int) why in gods name were we not rushing the ball ? sure down by 11 but there was plenty of time Thanks for the loss there pass happy hue

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by syd
    #2

    just to talk to myself what happened to are run heavy offense hue ? sure it was only  30 to 25  but sure as hell seemed to me that hue did not help out kizer with the lack of rushing attempts 

    edit : add in the 7 sacks that makes it 37 to 25

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Smh

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by Orion
    #4

    New flash:  It's a passing league for a reason.  It's VERY hard to get anywhere running the ball.

    Even the Steelers couldn't run the ball.  So they passed...even more than WE did.

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Because Crowell averaged less than 2 YPC, probably.

    Jesus

  • Because Crowell averaged less than 2 YPC, probably.

    Jesus

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by syd
    #6

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Because Crowell averaged less than 2 YPC, probably.

    Jesus

    my god it doesn't mean you just stop trying 

    edit:also I could give a rats ass as to what pittspuke did 

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #7

    actually, he ran on first down a lot more than I would have. I wanted Kizer to come out Bernie Kosar style, and launch

    a long bomb way downfield to get their attention. Instead, they cheated up on the los, figuring that with his first start,

    they would start off a bit conservative short game wise.

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Did you notice the time that he ran on first down bringing up 2nd and 9...Then ran on second down bringing up 3rd and 8?  

    They don't give ya 10 downs to make a first down.  And ya shouldn't keep running just to be pig headed about it.

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #9

    wait ? what ? 10 downs for a first down sounds like a novel idea and I think I would have been pig headed about it as many times that kizer was getting sacked and putting us at a third and 25 compared to a third and 8 you just spoke of

  • sydS syd

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Because Crowell averaged less than 2 YPC, probably.

    Jesus

    my god it doesn't mean you just stop trying 

    edit:also I could give a rats ass as to what pittspuke did 

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by jcam222
    #10

    @syd said:

    my god it doesn't mean you just stop trying 

    edit:also I could give a rats ass as to what pittspuke did 

    When you try to break a brick with your head multiple times to no avail you typically stop when your head splits open,......................lol just sayin'

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #11

    Hues play-calling today was fine.. EXCEPT FOR THAT 1 miserable WR BUBBLE SCREEN that FOOLS NO-ONE..Tours right..Get Kizer to move the pocket, split the field in Half with receivers.Plus a bonus to get rid of it using sidelines..Ravens defense...Come on Hue

  • GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #12

    WOW............ I really see the difference now that we have the highest paid OL in the NFL. FUCK.................Black Tarkenton only got sacked 6 times. SHIIIIIIIT.............I was wrong, we need MORE of the fatass offensive linemen.................Thank God we don't have Cam any more. The running game and the pass protection was so fucking phenomenal today. Oh my God what a difference this new OL makes. ONLY 6 SACKS..................I sure am eating crow today.

  • WOW............ I really see the difference now that we have the highest paid OL in the NFL. FUCK.................Black Tarkenton only got sacked 6 times. SHIIIIIIIT.............I was wrong, we need MORE of the fatass offensive linemen.................Thank God we don't have Cam any more. The running game and the pass protection was so fucking phenomenal today. Oh my God what a difference this new OL makes. ONLY 6 SACKS..................I sure am eating crow today.

    StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by StinkHole
    #13

    @ghoolie said:

    WOW............ I really see the difference now that we have the highest paid OL in the NFL. FUCK.................Black Tarkenton only got sacked 6 times. SHIIIIIIIT.............I was wrong, we need MORE of the fatass offensive linemen.................Thank God we don't have Cam any more. The running game and the pass protection was so fucking phenomenal today. Oh my God what a difference this new OL makes. ONLY 6 SACKS..................I sure am eating crow today.

    Ha..I knew sooner or later you'd get it wrong...Kizer was sacked 7 times! lol.

    Twice from Steelers first round pick TJ Watt who also intercepted him.

    That aside, the browns played one heck of a game. This type of game is the way I felt it would go when I predicted that the Steelers "should' win but wouldn't be surprised if the browns pulled it off.  The browns came close to winning this game.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #14

    pick your cherries dumb-arrsseS..if you'd watch tape. You'd see what the issue was? I'd hang 3 on Kizer holding it. 3 on the OL with 2 Going on Crow cus he can't see period in protection ..Rosenhouse can pay Crow for that effort today..

  • sydS syd

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Because Crowell averaged less than 2 YPC, probably.

    Jesus

    my god it doesn't mean you just stop trying 

    edit:also I could give a rats ass as to what pittspuke did 

    T Tacosman wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @syd said:

    my god it doesn't mean you just stop trying 

    edit:also I could give a rats ass as to what pittspuke did 

    are you for real?  The nfl is a passing league.  We couldnt run the ball worth a shit today.  And we still ran it 20 times.  And got nothing out of it.  You arent going to win in the nfl in 2017 by lining up and running isiah freaking crowell(anyone) or  into the line....jesus christ.

  • @syd said:

    my god it doesn't mean you just stop trying 

    edit:also I could give a rats ass as to what pittspuke did 

    are you for real?  The nfl is a passing league.  We couldnt run the ball worth a shit today.  And we still ran it 20 times.  And got nothing out of it.  You arent going to win in the nfl in 2017 by lining up and running isiah freaking crowell(anyone) or  into the line....jesus christ.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by tiamat63
    #16

    @tacosman said:

    are you for real?  The nfl is a passing league.  We couldnt run the ball worth a shit today.  And we still ran it 20 times.  And got nothing out of it.  You arent going to win in the nfl in 2017 by lining up and running isiah freaking crowell(anyone) or  into the line....jesus christ.

    I have Jacksonville on line one for you.   

  • sydS syd

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Because Crowell averaged less than 2 YPC, probably.

    Jesus

    my god it doesn't mean you just stop trying 

    edit:also I could give a rats ass as to what pittspuke did 

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @syd said:

    my god it doesn't mean you just stop trying 

    edit:also I could give a rats ass as to what pittspuke did 

    No one else in the league would give 15+ carries to a dude averaging a yard and a half per. 

  • Because Crowell averaged less than 2 YPC, probably.

    Jesus

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Because Crowell averaged less than 2 YPC, probably.

    Jesus

    To everyone on here who said we have such a great OL and we are strong at RB position.....??????????

    told you so.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Because Crowell averaged less than 2 YPC, probably.

    Jesus

    To everyone on here who said we have such a great OL and we are strong at RB position.....??????????

    told you so.

    R RoyceRolls wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @miktoxic said:

    To everyone on here who said we have such a great OL and we are strong at RB position.....??????????

    told you so.

    To be fair, the steelers say the same thing about their team, but did even worse than the Browns in the run game. 32 yards and 0 TDs from a player that some consider to be the best RB in the league sets the bar pretty low. 

  • Because Crowell averaged less than 2 YPC, probably.

    Jesus

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Because Crowell averaged less than 2 YPC, probably.

    Jesus

    I'm probably the only guy in town that thinks Crowell is very overrated.. I just dont see greatness and heart in him like I saw in Mack and Byner... very average back IMO