NFL struggles in LA
-
The Rams couldn't even draw a decent crowd with $6 tickets for the home opener.
-
-
-
LA didn't need or really want 1 team let alone 2. The Rams at least have some sort of following but for the 500th time, the Raiders are the most popular team in LA. The Rams are a distant 2nd and the Chargers aren't even in the race. Wait till that little soccer stadium is filled with fans of the opposing team to watch the Chargers.
Including Browns fans in December?
Including Browns fans in December?
fucking right
-
@boo-fagley said:
They had drive thru liquor stores.
Drive-thru Liquor Stores? Hell we had drive-thru bars... still have one in my town.
-
And now that damn liar has traded away our shiny brand new see through solar paneled 40 foot wall.
SECEDE!

-
L.A. didn't want an NFL team there...the NFL wanted a team there.
L.A. didn't want an NFL team there...the NFL wanted a team there.
Look at the USA top 10 cities (2010/2012 numbers), all big NFL, MLB, NBA cities but two....did the NFL try to force the fit and it backfired?
1New York City; New York 8,175,1338,336,697161,5642Los Angeles; California 3,792,6213,857,79965,1783Chicago; Illinois 2,695,5982,714,85619,2584Houston; Texas 2,099,4512,160,82161,3705Philadelphia; Pennsylvania 1,526,0061,547,60721,6016Phoenix; Arizona 1,445,6321,488,75043,1187San Antonio; Texas 1,327,4071,382,95155,5448San Diego; California 1,307,4021,338,34830,9469Dallas; Texas 1,197,8161,241,16243,34610San Jose; California 945,942982,76536,82Oh FYI of the top 50 cities only two had population decreases from 2010 to 2012 Cleveland and Detroit.
-
@boo-fagley said:
Texas has been threatening to succeed for decades. Texans really look down on the rest of us.
in 1979 when Yankees like me were moving there in droves, they wanted to pull the trigger on succeeding to keep us out. Texas really is its own little country. When I was there it was perfectly legal to drink and drive with a gun in the vehicle, you just could not drive drunk. They had drive thru liquor stores.
We haven't just been threatening to "succeed."
-
@boo-fagley said:
Texas has been threatening to succeed for decades. Texans really look down on the rest of us.
in 1979 when Yankees like me were moving there in droves, they wanted to pull the trigger on succeeding to keep us out. Texas really is its own little country. When I was there it was perfectly legal to drink and drive with a gun in the vehicle, you just could not drive drunk. They had drive thru liquor stores.
We haven't just been threatening to "succeed."
We haven't just been threatening to "succeed."
LOL!

-
@boo-fagley said:
Texas has been threatening to succeed for decades. Texans really look down on the rest of us.
in 1979 when Yankees like me were moving there in droves, they wanted to pull the trigger on succeeding to keep us out. Texas really is its own little country. When I was there it was perfectly legal to drink and drive with a gun in the vehicle, you just could not drive drunk. They had drive thru liquor stores.
We haven't just been threatening to "succeed."
@boo-fagley said:
Ice houses are still around too.
Hell to the yeah! But even Ohio has those...
Memo to self: Develop Drive-thru Car Wash/Ice House combo concept...
We haven't just been threatening to "succeed."
I seeeeeeeeee what you did there...
-
drive-thru liquor stores!!!
god bless america!!
and fuck you commie scumbags!!!!!!!!
-
@boo-fagley said:
They had drive thru liquor stores.
Drive-thru Liquor Stores? Hell we had drive-thru bars... still have one in my town.
-
L.A. didn't want an NFL team there...the NFL wanted a team there.
Look at the USA top 10 cities (2010/2012 numbers), all big NFL, MLB, NBA cities but two....did the NFL try to force the fit and it backfired?
1New York City; New York 8,175,1338,336,697161,5642Los Angeles; California 3,792,6213,857,79965,1783Chicago; Illinois 2,695,5982,714,85619,2584Houston; Texas 2,099,4512,160,82161,3705Philadelphia; Pennsylvania 1,526,0061,547,60721,6016Phoenix; Arizona 1,445,6321,488,75043,1187San Antonio; Texas 1,327,4071,382,95155,5448San Diego; California 1,307,4021,338,34830,9469Dallas; Texas 1,197,8161,241,16243,34610San Jose; California 945,942982,76536,82Oh FYI of the top 50 cities only two had population decreases from 2010 to 2012 Cleveland and Detroit.
Look at the USA top 10 cities (2010/2012 numbers), all big NFL, MLB, NBA cities but two....did the NFL try to force the fit and it backfired?
1New York City; New York 8,175,1338,336,697161,5642Los Angeles; California 3,792,6213,857,79965,1783Chicago; Illinois 2,695,5982,714,85619,2584Houston; Texas 2,099,4512,160,82161,3705Philadelphia; Pennsylvania 1,526,0061,547,60721,6016Phoenix; Arizona 1,445,6321,488,75043,1187San Antonio; Texas 1,327,4071,382,95155,5448San Diego; California 1,307,4021,338,34830,9469Dallas; Texas 1,197,8161,241,16243,34610San Jose; California 945,942982,76536,82Oh FYI of the top 50 cities only two had population decreases from 2010 to 2012 Cleveland and Detroit.
Oh....the NFL most definitely tried (and succeeded) to force the fit. Though I guess they could have gotten nowhere with that if they did not have an owner (Kroenke) who was willing to put up most of the money to build the stadium....in the belief that he will make a pile more money from it. I suspect that the state of California said nyet when it came to putting in money. And correct me if I am wrong....the new stadium ibeing built is not actually in the City of Los Angeles proper...but in some suburb. Ergo I suspect that the city/county didn't contribute much to the stadium.
But, I guess it is a fair deal for LA......they just got named host of the 2028 Summer Olympics....and that Stadium is supposed to be a prime venue.
-
Look at the USA top 10 cities (2010/2012 numbers), all big NFL, MLB, NBA cities but two....did the NFL try to force the fit and it backfired?
1New York City; New York 8,175,1338,336,697161,5642Los Angeles; California 3,792,6213,857,79965,1783Chicago; Illinois 2,695,5982,714,85619,2584Houston; Texas 2,099,4512,160,82161,3705Philadelphia; Pennsylvania 1,526,0061,547,60721,6016Phoenix; Arizona 1,445,6321,488,75043,1187San Antonio; Texas 1,327,4071,382,95155,5448San Diego; California 1,307,4021,338,34830,9469Dallas; Texas 1,197,8161,241,16243,34610San Jose; California 945,942982,76536,82Oh FYI of the top 50 cities only two had population decreases from 2010 to 2012 Cleveland and Detroit.
Oh....the NFL most definitely tried (and succeeded) to force the fit. Though I guess they could have gotten nowhere with that if they did not have an owner (Kroenke) who was willing to put up most of the money to build the stadium....in the belief that he will make a pile more money from it. I suspect that the state of California said nyet when it came to putting in money. And correct me if I am wrong....the new stadium ibeing built is not actually in the City of Los Angeles proper...but in some suburb. Ergo I suspect that the city/county didn't contribute much to the stadium.
But, I guess it is a fair deal for LA......they just got named host of the 2028 Summer Olympics....and that Stadium is supposed to be a prime venue.
Oh....the NFL most definitely tried (and succeeded) to force the fit. Though I guess they could have gotten nowhere with that if they did not have an owner (Kroenke) who was willing to put up most of the money to build the stadium....in the belief that he will make a pile more money from it. I suspect that the state of California said nyet when it came to putting in money. And correct me if I am wrong....the new stadium ibeing built is not actually in the City of Los Angeles proper...but in some suburb. Ergo I suspect that the city/county didn't contribute much to the stadium.
But, I guess it is a fair deal for LA......they just got named host of the 2028 Summer Olympics....and that Stadium is supposed to be a prime venue.
ur such the attorney. i'll let u know when i need ur help after shooting commies..........and a bunch of cunts.
-
Look at the USA top 10 cities (2010/2012 numbers), all big NFL, MLB, NBA cities but two....did the NFL try to force the fit and it backfired?
1New York City; New York 8,175,1338,336,697161,5642Los Angeles; California 3,792,6213,857,79965,1783Chicago; Illinois 2,695,5982,714,85619,2584Houston; Texas 2,099,4512,160,82161,3705Philadelphia; Pennsylvania 1,526,0061,547,60721,6016Phoenix; Arizona 1,445,6321,488,75043,1187San Antonio; Texas 1,327,4071,382,95155,5448San Diego; California 1,307,4021,338,34830,9469Dallas; Texas 1,197,8161,241,16243,34610San Jose; California 945,942982,76536,82Oh FYI of the top 50 cities only two had population decreases from 2010 to 2012 Cleveland and Detroit.
Oh....the NFL most definitely tried (and succeeded) to force the fit. Though I guess they could have gotten nowhere with that if they did not have an owner (Kroenke) who was willing to put up most of the money to build the stadium....in the belief that he will make a pile more money from it. I suspect that the state of California said nyet when it came to putting in money. And correct me if I am wrong....the new stadium ibeing built is not actually in the City of Los Angeles proper...but in some suburb. Ergo I suspect that the city/county didn't contribute much to the stadium.
But, I guess it is a fair deal for LA......they just got named host of the 2028 Summer Olympics....and that Stadium is supposed to be a prime venue.
Oh....the NFL most definitely tried (and succeeded) to force the fit. Though I guess they could have gotten nowhere with that if they did not have an owner (Kroenke) who was willing to put up most of the money to build the stadium....in the belief that he will make a pile more money from it. I suspect that the state of California said nyet when it came to putting in money. And correct me if I am wrong....the new stadium ibeing built is not actually in the City of Los Angeles proper...but in some suburb. Ergo I suspect that the city/county didn't contribute much to the stadium.
But, I guess it is a fair deal for LA......they just got named host of the 2028 Summer Olympics....and that Stadium is supposed to be a prime venue.
The stadium will be a huge venue for the Olympics. Kronke paid for most of the stadium as I understand it but then also got some concessions from the league in exchange for giving them office space there and the NFL combine will be held in LA once the stadium is done and there will be other events as well. The new stadium is in Inglewood, right near the Forum (where the Lakers and Kings used to play before Staples center) and its about a 10 minute drive from the airport.
-
Oh....the NFL most definitely tried (and succeeded) to force the fit. Though I guess they could have gotten nowhere with that if they did not have an owner (Kroenke) who was willing to put up most of the money to build the stadium....in the belief that he will make a pile more money from it. I suspect that the state of California said nyet when it came to putting in money. And correct me if I am wrong....the new stadium ibeing built is not actually in the City of Los Angeles proper...but in some suburb. Ergo I suspect that the city/county didn't contribute much to the stadium.
But, I guess it is a fair deal for LA......they just got named host of the 2028 Summer Olympics....and that Stadium is supposed to be a prime venue.
The stadium will be a huge venue for the Olympics. Kronke paid for most of the stadium as I understand it but then also got some concessions from the league in exchange for giving them office space there and the NFL combine will be held in LA once the stadium is done and there will be other events as well. The new stadium is in Inglewood, right near the Forum (where the Lakers and Kings used to play before Staples center) and its about a 10 minute drive from the airport.
The stadium will be a huge venue for the Olympics. Kronke paid for most of the stadium as I understand it but then also got some concessions from the league in exchange for giving them office space there and the NFL combine will be held in LA once the stadium is done and there will be other events as well. The new stadium is in Inglewood, right near the Forum (where the Lakers and Kings used to play before Staples center) and its about a 10 minute drive from the airport.
nowhere near Compton........hmmmmmmm.
sanctuary state.
-
Oh....the NFL most definitely tried (and succeeded) to force the fit. Though I guess they could have gotten nowhere with that if they did not have an owner (Kroenke) who was willing to put up most of the money to build the stadium....in the belief that he will make a pile more money from it. I suspect that the state of California said nyet when it came to putting in money. And correct me if I am wrong....the new stadium ibeing built is not actually in the City of Los Angeles proper...but in some suburb. Ergo I suspect that the city/county didn't contribute much to the stadium.
But, I guess it is a fair deal for LA......they just got named host of the 2028 Summer Olympics....and that Stadium is supposed to be a prime venue.
ur such the attorney. i'll let u know when i need ur help after shooting commies..........and a bunch of cunts.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

