Skip to content

This Week in the AFC North... Revised,Balance of the Division Edition

The Browns Board
94 25 3.1k
  • @the-gipper said:

    Do you read what you write?

    The vikings defense is good. Case keenum has been a starter before. He is a far cry from the worst back up, hes actually a pretty good one as far as backups are concerned. Are you ever not talking out of your ass? Everytime you pop off this is what i picture. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #58

    @vagitron said:

    The vikings defense is good. Case keenum has been a starter before. He is a far cry from the worst back up, hes actually a pretty good one as far as backups are concerned. Are you ever not talking out of your ass? Everytime you pop off this is what i picture. 

    Your mama giving birth to you? 

    Yes, I want to talk about mamas.

  • @vagitron said:

    Glad you and your fam made it out unscathed and your home is okay. I cant imagine being displaced with so much uncertainty but thats why i dont live on a fault line, in tornado alley or in hurricane central. The trade offs arent worth it to me. Yet! At least. 

    Fla is all retired folks and riff raff , pretty much..

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #59

    @nickers said:

    Fla is all retired folks and riff raff , pretty much..

    Southwest Florida is wonderful. Much less riff raff in Naples/Marco Island/ Sanibel than anywhere I have ever been.

    Zombo

  • @nickers said:

    Fla is all retired folks and riff raff , pretty much..

    Southwest Florida is wonderful. Much less riff raff in Naples/Marco Island/ Sanibel than anywhere I have ever been.

    Zombo

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #60

    Zombo said:

    Southwest Florida is wonderful. Much less riff raff in Naples/Marco Island/ Sanibel than anywhere I have ever been.

    Zombo

    Until now.😆

    Get home ok?

  • Zombo said:

    Southwest Florida is wonderful. Much less riff raff in Naples/Marco Island/ Sanibel than anywhere I have ever been.

    Zombo

    Until now.😆

    Get home ok?

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #61

    @texasag1969 said:

    Until now.😆

    Get home ok?

    I'm home, still beautiful. All the landscaping got a shave and a haircut. 

    Many without power still (Including my home, staying with my girlfriend) and parts of Bonita Springs still under water. Lot of mobile homes ruined.

    But we'll be better than ever.

    Zombo

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Until now.😆

    Get home ok?

    I'm home, still beautiful. All the landscaping got a shave and a haircut. 

    Many without power still (Including my home, staying with my girlfriend) and parts of Bonita Springs still under water. Lot of mobile homes ruined.

    But we'll be better than ever.

    Zombo

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #62

    Zombo said:

    I'm home, still beautiful. All the landscaping got a shave and a haircut. 

    Or...a bikini wax?

    Many without power still (Including my home, staying with my girlfriend) and parts of Bonita Springs still under water. Lot of mobile homes ruined.

    But we'll be better than ever.

    And wait for Maria to arrive to hammer you once again? GTFOutta Dodge.  Or actually....go to Dodge...City.  Nice town actually, I was there earlier.  No hurricanes.  Just the occasional tornado.

  • Zombo said:

    I'm home, still beautiful. All the landscaping got a shave and a haircut. 

    Or...a bikini wax?

    Many without power still (Including my home, staying with my girlfriend) and parts of Bonita Springs still under water. Lot of mobile homes ruined.

    But we'll be better than ever.

    And wait for Maria to arrive to hammer you once again? GTFOutta Dodge.  Or actually....go to Dodge...City.  Nice town actually, I was there earlier.  No hurricanes.  Just the occasional tornado.

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #63

    @the-gipper said:

    Maria is not coming here.

    Zombo

  • @the-gipper said:

    Maria is not coming here.

    Zombo

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #64

    Zombo said:

    Maria is not coming here.

    Zombo

    It doesn't look like it.....but never say never.    More likely if it hits the US it would be in the Carolinas.hurricane-maria-cone-probable-path-2a-09

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #65

    Good to read, Z... expecting a business boom?

  • Good to read, Z... expecting a business boom?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #66

    @tour2ma said:

    Good to read, Z... expecting a business boom?

    If he goes into construction he should.

    Though the smart thing would be to just let the swamp reclaim all those homes and for him to move to like Ohio. Or, back to Pa....where he can hammer Steeler fans all day and all night.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Good to read, Z... expecting a business boom?

    If he goes into construction he should.

    Though the smart thing would be to just let the swamp reclaim all those homes and for him to move to like Ohio. Or, back to Pa....where he can hammer Steeler fans all day and all night.

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #67

    @the-gipper said:

    If he goes into construction he should.

    Though the smart thing would be to just let the swamp reclaim all those homes and for him to move to like Ohio. Or, back to Pa....where he can hammer Steeler fans all day and all night.

    Nope, don't live in a swamp, never going to live up North, and the Real Estate market will be booming by November.

    We live in paradise. We know the cost: Three hurricanes in 100 years. You buy insurance, and then lock up and go. Knoxville was fun.

    Zombo 

  • @the-gipper said:

    If he goes into construction he should.

    Though the smart thing would be to just let the swamp reclaim all those homes and for him to move to like Ohio. Or, back to Pa....where he can hammer Steeler fans all day and all night.

    Nope, don't live in a swamp, never going to live up North, and the Real Estate market will be booming by November.

    We live in paradise. We know the cost: Three hurricanes in 100 years. You buy insurance, and then lock up and go. Knoxville was fun.

    Zombo 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #68

    Zombo said:

    Nope, don't live in a swamp, never going to live up North, and the Real Estate market will be booming by November.

    We live in paradise. We know the cost: Three hurricanes in 100 years. You buy insurance, and then lock up and go. Knoxville was fun.

    Zombo 

    Reclaimed swamp?.  Naples may be nice....a place I do want to visit someday....but I do not think I would ever want to live in the southeast.  The Sweat Belt.  The Southwest?  Perhaps. 

    I have threatened to retire to southern Ireland.  The climate is quite mild there. Do you know that Palm trees grow there? ( I would actually have the legal right to do so....as my mother was an Irish citizen...but, I would not likely leave the US...since my kids and family are here...but I have threatened it.)

    http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/palm-trees-in-ireland-36548780/

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #69

    Fuck Florida.  Old fucks, swamp, heat, humidity, bugs, snakes, gators.  Flat as hell.  

  • Zombo said:

    Nope, don't live in a swamp, never going to live up North, and the Real Estate market will be booming by November.

    We live in paradise. We know the cost: Three hurricanes in 100 years. You buy insurance, and then lock up and go. Knoxville was fun.

    Zombo 

    Reclaimed swamp?.  Naples may be nice....a place I do want to visit someday....but I do not think I would ever want to live in the southeast.  The Sweat Belt.  The Southwest?  Perhaps. 

    I have threatened to retire to southern Ireland.  The climate is quite mild there. Do you know that Palm trees grow there? ( I would actually have the legal right to do so....as my mother was an Irish citizen...but, I would not likely leave the US...since my kids and family are here...but I have threatened it.)

    http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/palm-trees-in-ireland-36548780/

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #70

    @the-gipper said:

    I have threatened to retire to southern Ireland.  The climate is quite mild there. Do you know that Palm trees grow there? ( I would actually have the legal right to do so....as my mother was an Irish citizen...but, I would not likely leave the US...since my kids and family are here...but I have threatened it.)

    http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/palm-trees-in-ireland-36548780/

    I always piss my wife off when I tell people, "When one of us dies, I'm moving to the Caribbean because no way will she go with me now."😛

    I also tell my kids I want my ashes scattered in the Caribbean, "because it's the only damn way I can get her to go there." For some reason she doesn't get mad about that line.😁

  • Fuck Florida.  Old fucks, swamp, heat, humidity, bugs, snakes, gators.  Flat as hell.  

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #71

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Fuck Florida.  Old fucks, swamp, heat, humidity, bugs, snakes, gators.  Flat as hell.  

    So fucking glad I won't run into you on my Beach.

    16473739_10210364997154889_3348807355543

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #72

    Is that how your beach looks today?

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Fuck Florida.  Old fucks, swamp, heat, humidity, bugs, snakes, gators.  Flat as hell.  

    So fucking glad I won't run into you on my Beach.

    16473739_10210364997154889_3348807355543

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #73

    Zombo said:

    So fucking glad I won't run into you on my Beach.

    16473739_10210364997154889_3348807355543

    Look what the Venezuelans did to my beach. I lived in Palma Sola just down the beach to the left of this area and hiked to this point which had a pristine white sandy beach and a reef on that point that came into the beach and allowed for clear, calm waters. There was nothing but a coconut plantation where they built that power plant. Now  google map shows what happened to that point. At least they made a national park further to the west where we had the best snorkeling.

    https://www.google.com/maps/@10.5001473,-68.160739,1551m/data=!3m1!1e3

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Fuck Florida.  Old fucks, swamp, heat, humidity, bugs, snakes, gators.  Flat as hell.  

    So fucking glad I won't run into you on my Beach.

    16473739_10210364997154889_3348807355543

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by DieHardBrownsFan
    #74

    Zombo said:

    So fucking glad I won't run into you on my Beach.

    16473739_10210364997154889_3348807355543

    Nothing special about that at all.  Looks like Edgewater park.

    Image result for Edgewater park beach pics

  • @the-gipper said:

    I have threatened to retire to southern Ireland.  The climate is quite mild there. Do you know that Palm trees grow there? ( I would actually have the legal right to do so....as my mother was an Irish citizen...but, I would not likely leave the US...since my kids and family are here...but I have threatened it.)

    http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/palm-trees-in-ireland-36548780/

    I always piss my wife off when I tell people, "When one of us dies, I'm moving to the Caribbean because no way will she go with me now."😛

    I also tell my kids I want my ashes scattered in the Caribbean, "because it's the only damn way I can get her to go there." For some reason she doesn't get mad about that line.😁

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #75

    @texasag1969 said:

    I always piss my wife off when I tell people, "When one of us dies, I'm moving to the Caribbean because no way will she go with me now."😛

    I also tell my kids I want my ashes scattered in the Caribbean, "because it's the only damn way I can get her to go there." For some reason she doesn't get mad about that line.😁

    The Paradise I am looking for is the one by the dashboard light.  😮

  • Is that how your beach looks today?

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #76

    @tour2ma said:

    Is that how your beach looks today?

    Yep.

    Cane came inland. Beaches minimal difference, just a little wider and sandier.

    Zombo

  • Zombo said:

    So fucking glad I won't run into you on my Beach.

    16473739_10210364997154889_3348807355543

    Nothing special about that at all.  Looks like Edgewater park.

    Image result for Edgewater park beach pics

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #77

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Nothing special about that at all.  Looks like Edgewater park.

    Image result for Edgewater park beach pics

    Nope. Nope, it doesn't.

    White sand, sea oats and palm trees. Unbroken miles of natural beach.

    All props to that beach, but it looks like brown sand that was trucked in and fully clothed folks dipping in a cold lake.

    Do you have a February picture?

    Zombo