Double Duty Houston Tailgate??
-
Sounds like fun fun fun.
I'm trying to make different arrangements now, as hurricane Harvey closed Stephen F Austin State Park (we were going to camp there). No worries, we'll still be there, and my son has our tickets.
Good news is I'm 3-0 in career road games (wins at Buffalo in '86, St. Louis 2007, and Oakland 2006).
-
If you had some real stones you'd adjust your flight, Gip.
I plan to attend both.
Well, actually, note this: If by chance the Astros take the top spot, and the Tribe is the #2 seed, then the games in Houston would be on Friday the 13th and Saturday the 14th!!....When we would all be there.
-
-
If you had some real stones you'd adjust your flight, Gip.
I plan to attend both.
Well, actually, note this: If by chance the Astros take the top spot, and the Tribe is the #2 seed, then the games in Houston would be on Friday the 13th and Saturday the 14th!!....When we would all be there.
Well, actually, note this: If by chance the Astros take the top spot, and the Tribe is the #2 seed, then the games in Houston would be on Friday the 13th and Saturday the 14th!!....When we would all be there.
Yeah, don't root for that.
-
Already planning a watch party with my Houston friends on Friday night and I would expect that the ALCS will be on the tube at the Browns Backers bash on Saturday, It's going to be a hell of a weekend in Houston.
-
How much can I except to pay for CS tickets in Houston?
-
How much can I except to pay for CS tickets in Houston?
Upper hundreds for sure for a seat... it's been a long dry spell for the Astros... And Minute Maid is a fairly small park.
Not sure how much less for SRO on the porch... which if you can get on the rail gives you a pretty good view over the Crawford boxes in left field.
-
Ugh. I wish people were more social so I could go alone. I don't mind paying it for myself, it's paying equal for someone that doesn't care/want to go that sucks.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
