2018 QB Draft Class
-
Rudolph? Rosen? Mayfield? Darnold or Falk?
No. No. No. Maybe. Dunno... Allen? And don't forget Fitzgerald...
-
I think a general rule of thumb should be "if you can't spell someone's name correctly, your opinion of him is invalid".
It would weed out about 65% of the shitty Retarded hot takes around here.
-
I'm not impressed with how this is supposed to be a 'great' QB draft class but seriously though, are we seeing two different things with Mason Rudolph?
lol... more chops busting than anything else at this point, tia (as I did with the Big 12 comment the other day). I haven't seen a single snap by Mason this season, but have not been impressed in past seasons.
-
I'm not impressed with how this is supposed to be a 'great' QB draft class but seriously though, are we seeing two different things with Mason Rudolph?
lol... more chops busting than anything else at this point, tia (as I did with the Big 12 comment the other day). I haven't seen a single snap by Mason this season, but have not been impressed in past seasons.
lol... more chops busting than anything else at this point, tia (as I did with the Big 12 comment the other day). I haven't seen a single snap by Mason this season, but have not been impressed in past seasons.
Yeah i caught the b12 QB comment and laughed. Mainly because, for the most part, I agree.
I didn't like Mason last year but the sample size I've seen so far in 2017 is slowly beginning to change my mind.
-
Browning Allen and Falk are the three best quarterback sounding surnames.
But seriously I'm assuming those are in no particular order? Josh Allen just had a little bit of a setback.
WSS
-
I think a general rule of thumb should be "if you can't spell someone's name correctly, your opinion of him is invalid".
It would weed out about 65% of the shitty Retarded hot takes around here.
I think a general rule of thumb should be "if you can't spell someone's name correctly, your opinion of him is invalid".
It would weed out about 65% of the shitty Retarded hot takes around here.
Only if we can grandfather Gumby in.
-
I think a general rule of thumb should be "if you can't spell someone's name correctly, your opinion of him is invalid".
It would weed out about 65% of the shitty Retarded hot takes around here.
Only if we can grandfather Gumby in.
Only if we can grandfather Gumby in.
he gets a pass because half time time nobody knows what he's saying anyway
-
Only took two games before this thread started what was the over under?
-
Oh boy! Rising stock!

Only took two games before this thread started what was the over under?
Started last week in the College section.

-
We all need to calm down and wait to see who Ghoolie chooses...He's never been wrong about anything....Ever
-
Oh boy! Rising stock!

Only took two games before this thread started what was the over under?
Started last week in the College section.

-
We all need to calm down and wait to see who Ghoolie chooses...He's never been wrong about anything....Ever
We all need to calm down and wait to see who Ghoolie chooses...He's never been wrong about anything....Ever
Or, see who he dislikes....and go that way.
-
Yes. That was before anybody thought we may need to be drafting a quarterback in 2018.

... except maybe the OP...

-
Whoever gets Baker Mayfield is going to luck out. Dude is unbelievable.
Been doubted his whole life at every stage, keeps a list of things people say he can't do, and his life revolves around proving people wrong. The most competitive dude I've ever seen.
I really believe Oklahoma will beat Alabama in the national championship this year.
Whoever takes a flyer on him will get a great one
Edit: Doesn't mean I want us to give up on Kizer. Let's give Kizer at least 2 years.
-
Yes. That was before anybody thought we may need to be drafting a quarterback in 2018.

... except maybe the OP...

-
Whoever gets Baker Mayfield is going to luck out. Dude is unbelievable.
Been doubted his whole life at every stage, keeps a list of things people say he can't do, and his life revolves around proving people wrong. The most competitive dude I've ever seen.
I really believe Oklahoma will beat Alabama in the national championship this year.
Whoever takes a flyer on him will get a great one
Edit: Doesn't mean I want us to give up on Kizer. Let's give Kizer at least 2 years.
-
Whoever gets Baker Mayfield is going to luck out. Dude is unbelievable.
Been doubted his whole life at every stage, keeps a list of things people say he can't do, and his life revolves around proving people wrong. The most competitive dude I've ever seen.
I really believe Oklahoma will beat Alabama in the national championship this year.
Whoever takes a flyer on him will get a great one
Edit: Doesn't mean I want us to give up on Kizer. Let's give Kizer at least 2 years.
Whoever gets
Baker MayfieldJohnny Manziel is going to luck out. Dude is unbelievable.Been doubted his whole life at every stage, keeps a list of things people say he can't do, and his life revolves around proving people wrong. The most competitive dude I've ever seen.
I really believe
Oklahoma Texas A&Mwill beat Alabama in the national championship this year.Whoever takes a flyer on him will get a great one
Yes, where have we heard this before.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login