***Official Browns @ Ravens Game Day Thread***
-
The last time we won in Baltimore, I believe was the Gary Barnage Butt catch game. Good game
-
We have placed CB Sheldon Price on IR and waived RB Jeremy Langford. We have signed RB Alex Collins & CB Tony McRae from the practice squad.
WR Michael Campanaro (ankle) and LB Tim Williams (illness) are questionable for Sunday's game vs. the Cleveland Browns.
CB Jaylen Hill (thigh), CB Sheldon Price (concussion) and LB Za'Darius Smith (knee, ankle) have been ruled out for Sunday's game vs Browns.
-
Interesting
I really like Collins out of Arkansas. Most underrated back in the 2016 draft IMO.
https://thebaltimorewire.com/2017/09/16/baltimore-ravens-alex-collins/
-
Inactives are up...
Cleveland Browns InjuriesZach Banner OT Inactive Reggie Davis WR Inactive Myles Garrett DE Inactive Cody Kessler QB Inactive Marcus Martin C Inactive T.Y. McGill DT Inactive Kasen Williams WR Inactive Baltimore Ravens InjuriesJermaine Eluemunor OG Inactive Willie Henry DT Inactive Jaylen Hill DB Inactive Bronson Kaufusi DE Inactive Chris Moore WR Inactive Za'Darius Smith OLB Inactive Chris Wormley DE Inactive -
-
keep Kizer in pocket.
They stole my shit!
Weak link @Browns OL RT Coleman,
They didn't notice Tretter? Shon is next weakest... I'm sure he'll see a lot of Suggs... and hopefully Suggs will see more than a little chipping.
-
Kess and Kasen sit...
Interesting- Kessler is now 3rd string... BTW Tour- I'll be late checking back in. The guy who usually hosts our Browns party is having his kitchen redone. So instead of sitting at home or in a bar watching the game in real time- I'm heading out on the bike for a long (50+) mile ride. Chamber of Commerce perfect day here in Dayton- 80 degrees, brilliant sun, no wind, perfect for a long ride.. I'll watch it when I get back on DVR , and rip through the commercials.
-
keep Kizer in pocket.
They stole my shit!
Weak link @Browns OL RT Coleman,
They didn't notice Tretter? Shon is next weakest... I'm sure he'll see a lot of Suggs... and hopefully Suggs will see more than a little chipping.
-
Higgins activated for special teams?
-
Kess and Kasen sit...
Interesting- Kessler is now 3rd string... BTW Tour- I'll be late checking back in. The guy who usually hosts our Browns party is having his kitchen redone. So instead of sitting at home or in a bar watching the game in real time- I'm heading out on the bike for a long (50+) mile ride. Chamber of Commerce perfect day here in Dayton- 80 degrees, brilliant sun, no wind, perfect for a long ride.. I'll watch it when I get back on DVR , and rip through the commercials.
-
-
Well my son & grandson are heading off to JimmyJohns for a sub. Maybe I'll steal his motorcycle and take a ride if they fall apart the 1st half.

-
3 and out for browns
-
Welcome back Terrance.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

