***Official Browns @ Ravens Game Day Thread***
-
Corey Coleman being Corey Coleman.
Corey Coleman being Corey Coleman.
You wearing some dark ass shades today?
-
Corey Coleman being Corey Coleman.
Corey Coleman being Corey Coleman.
I thought you had to be up in age to be a Bowe
-
I can't stop laughing. I really can't. This the most "Cleveland Browns" type shit I've ever seen. I can't wait to see what's next, I really can't. This is just too good.
-
Great throw!
-
I would honestly run it two more times and kick a FG on 3rd down. I'm serious.
-
CALL POG, he might be literally dead.
-
Corey Coleman being Corey Coleman.
You wearing some dark ass shades today?
-
I would honestly run it two more times and kick a FG on 3rd down. I'm serious.
I would honestly run it two more times and kick a FG on 3rd down. I'm serious.
Boy that looks dumb.
-
PoG, PoG, PoG!!!!
if you say his name 3 times he will enter the thread and his optimism will propel the Browns to a Super Bowl
-
Wow
-
14-0.
Biggest change needed right now?
Better players. QB, OL, WR, TE, DL, DB, S.... Garrett coming back should help the D Line
Better players. QB, OL, WR, TE, DL, DB, S.... Garrett coming back should help the D Line
Dick.
-
That was well played by Njoku too
-
nice drive by Hogan, does he stay in the rest of the game ? Is it possible the Browns have 2 good QBs on their roster?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login