***Official Browns @ Ravens Game Day Thread***
-
That pass was uncatchable? Solid route running?
Placed too far to the outside. Corey went out for it and did what he could.
-
Only problem is...what do you do if Kizer starts to feel better? You almost HAVE to keep Hogan in, right?
-
Kenny Britt is fucken awful.Wtf didn't they resign Pryor. He bled for this team and was best WildDawg option in the league. I get it his agent is a big piece of shit but we could have had him on the cheap after the market corrected itself. Now we are stuck with this stiff. Hope Kizer is alright I have migraine too and they suck, are they a symptom of a concussion. Hogan looks great hopefully we can beat these faggot ass fake Browns
Kenny Britt is fucken awful.Wtf didn't they resign Pryor. He bled for this team and was best WildDawg option in the league. I get it his agent is a big piece of shit but we could have had him on the cheap after the market corrected itself. Now we are stuck with this stiff. Hope Kizer is alright I have migraine too and they suck, are they a symptom of a concussion. Hogan looks great hopefully we can beat these faggot ass fake Browns
They offered Pryor more money than he is getting from the Redskins. He pissed on the offer. They moved on.
Why dont people remember this?
-
Kenny Britt is fucken awful.Wtf didn't they resign Pryor. He bled for this team and was best WildDawg option in the league. I get it his agent is a big piece of shit but we could have had him on the cheap after the market corrected itself. Now we are stuck with this stiff. Hope Kizer is alright I have migraine too and they suck, are they a symptom of a concussion. Hogan looks great hopefully we can beat these faggot ass fake Browns
They offered Pryor more money than he is getting from the Redskins. He pissed on the offer. They moved on.
Why dont people remember this?
-
-
This is random and late, but can we talk about how the Ravens players were shoving and pushing after the whistle and didn't get that shit called?
I'm absolutely convinced they watch two separate games sometimes because the Browns "should" be committing penalties.
-
I don't care who the QB is by name as long as they perform and that was an awesome drive. Hopeful of seeing more!
-
Only problem is...what do you do if Kizer starts to feel better? You almost HAVE to keep Hogan in, right?
Only problem is...what do you do if Kizer starts to feel better? You almost HAVE to keep Hogan in, right?
go with the hot hand. as much as i want to see Kizer succeed, I want the Browns to win even more and Hogan is getting the job done so far
-
Every little ticky tack thing is called against the Browns and I'm so fucking tired of it. Call a fair fucking game and call that shit against both teams. I won't argue by rule that's a penalty but Jesus Christ both teams are doing.
-
I'm guessing Kiser isn't even hurt. This is Hue's move just like last year during the Bengals when he yanked Kessler.
First 4 possessions on Kiser were bad. Hue's lighting a fire.
-
The Ravens O has moved the ball at will on the ground and through the air.
The Rats have less rushing yards than the Browns
-
Back to the PS
-
Like I said in a previous post, we have way more penalties coming. It's just our way of playing. I'd say about half of all punt returns, you can bet on a flag. It's just our way. Whoever got that penalty on the recent punt basically ruined any chance we had in our two minute drill. Instead of the ball on our 30 or so, it's at our 6. From there, more penalties. We'll run another draw here (at lease we SHOULD), and our defense will give up a Ravens two minute drill TD before half, similar to last week.
-
GOD DAMN YOU HIGGINS! FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!! FUCK YOU YOU MOTHER FUCKER!
-
Everyone in the NFL knows you DON'T give Kevin Hogan the ball with good field position. He'll make you PAY. lol
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login