***Official Browns @ Ravens Game Day Thread***
-
Man, who saw THAT coming? Oh wait, we all did.
-
BWHAHAHA BWAHAHAHAHA BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
-
Put me in Hue!
-
wow. only thing worse than the Browns are these announcers.
-
Ball on the Browns 2 yard line with 5 seconds.
Well, good news is they can only get 8 more this half.
-
BWHAHAHA BWAHAHAHAHA BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BWHAHAHA BWAHAHAHAHA BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You can eat a bag of dicks... Go root for the steelers
-
Ball rolled
-
BWAHAHAHA! LOL!!!!
This is just too good.
-
Un. Fucking. Real.
We absolutely cannot get out of our own way.
You can set your fucking watch to this shit.
-
Love Shon Coleman
-
That literally is the most Cleveland Browns thing I've ever seen in my life.
I called that play out loud. I literally called that play out loud and people who get paid millions of dollars can't fucking diagnose it. I cannot believe how this can keep happening for 15 years.
-
High draft pick here we come!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login