***Official Browns @ Ravens Game Day Thread***
-
Ball rolled
-
BWAHAHAHA! LOL!!!!
This is just too good.
-
Un. Fucking. Real.
We absolutely cannot get out of our own way.
You can set your fucking watch to this shit.
-
Love Shon Coleman
-
That literally is the most Cleveland Browns thing I've ever seen in my life.
I called that play out loud. I literally called that play out loud and people who get paid millions of dollars can't fucking diagnose it. I cannot believe how this can keep happening for 15 years.
-
High draft pick here we come!
-
That literally is the most Cleveland Browns thing I've ever seen in my life.
I called that play out loud. I literally called that play out loud and people who get paid millions of dollars can't fucking diagnose it. I cannot believe how this can keep happening for 15 years.
That literally is the most Cleveland Browns thing I've ever seen in my life.
I called that play out loud. I literally called that play out loud and people who get paid millions of dollars can't fucking diagnose it. I cannot believe how this can keep happening for 15 years.
Trust the process

-
It's clockwork, LOL. Was there any real doubt? No, of course not. I was going to turn if off, mainly because I wanted to enjoy my Sunday, but this is so comical that I'm afraid I might miss something really entertaining.
-
The team has looked as young as it is that half. Penalties and mistakes etc
-
Here comes the injury with 1 second left.
-
-
Jesus 3 dude in front of Higgins and he still throws it. Also I know ALOT of people here hate Ghoolie but he right that this team is still very undisciplined.
-
Second half check coming up. Early in the season how will this team respond? What can Hue get out of them?
-
we better get it together or we are looking att an 0-2 start....again.
-
Jesus 3 dude in front of Higgins and he still throws it. Also I know ALOT of people here hate Ghoolie but he right that this team is still very undisciplined.
Jesus 3 dude in front of Higgins and he still throws it. Also I know ALOT of people here hate Ghoolie but he right that this team is still very undisciplined.
You don't have to hate/like Ghoolie to know that. Also has little to do with discipline and everything to do with young QB's.
He says nothing that we don't necessarily think. In order to have a chance we have to run the ball, play defense and not turn it over. We've had the issues with the latter. Not fond of Hue's decision to keep slinging it with Hogan when we were creeping on FG range. It's like playing with fire. Easy to second guess in hindsight but was feeling a classic draw there on the 37... get in FG range and make it 10-14 half.
-
Jesus 3 dude in front of Higgins and he still throws it. Also I know ALOT of people here hate Ghoolie but he right that this team is still very undisciplined.
Jesus 3 dude in front of Higgins and he still throws it. Also I know ALOT of people here hate Ghoolie but he right that this team is still very undisciplined.
Yea, WTF was he thinking?
-
Bears down 26-0 early 3rd Q
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login