***Official Browns @ Ravens Game Day Thread***
-
Kess and Kasen sit...
Interesting- Kessler is now 3rd string... BTW Tour- I'll be late checking back in. The guy who usually hosts our Browns party is having his kitchen redone. So instead of sitting at home or in a bar watching the game in real time- I'm heading out on the bike for a long (50+) mile ride. Chamber of Commerce perfect day here in Dayton- 80 degrees, brilliant sun, no wind, perfect for a long ride.. I'll watch it when I get back on DVR , and rip through the commercials.
-
keep Kizer in pocket.
They stole my shit!
Weak link @Browns OL RT Coleman,
They didn't notice Tretter? Shon is next weakest... I'm sure he'll see a lot of Suggs... and hopefully Suggs will see more than a little chipping.
-
Higgins activated for special teams?
-
Kess and Kasen sit...
Interesting- Kessler is now 3rd string... BTW Tour- I'll be late checking back in. The guy who usually hosts our Browns party is having his kitchen redone. So instead of sitting at home or in a bar watching the game in real time- I'm heading out on the bike for a long (50+) mile ride. Chamber of Commerce perfect day here in Dayton- 80 degrees, brilliant sun, no wind, perfect for a long ride.. I'll watch it when I get back on DVR , and rip through the commercials.
-
-
Well my son & grandson are heading off to JimmyJohns for a sub. Maybe I'll steal his motorcycle and take a ride if they fall apart the 1st half.

-
3 and out for browns
-
Welcome back Terrance.
-
He's out.
-
Good. That's one down, hopefully we can injure a whole bunch of them.
-
Maclan hurt think he might be out of Game
-
-
Huge hold on Collins.
-
The new Browns
-
Trying to remember whom it was that lobbied for the Browns taking Perriman in the first.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
