Skip to content

***Official Browns @ Ravens Game Day Thread***

The Browns Board
416 41 11.3k
  • Well at least I'm looking for my nephew at the Broncos / Dallas game. And Von is always fun to watch.😁

  • The stats are a bit misleading though.  Kevin Hogan had the majority of all the nice passes, and he's not likely to play.  Additionally, a young team won't/can't win with turnovers like that.  Our defense got two more turnovers and we did NOTHING with either of them.  I think we have three turnovers forced, and we have an amazing ZERO points from them.  Conversely, we have about 8 turnovers, and other teams have probably 30 points off them.  

  • @cainedesoulis said:

    Going to be getting a NEW HC and QB if this crap keeps up. Kizer again went to hell after his INT

    Just to keep some of the naysayers  at bay a bit....keep this in mind. Peyton Manning's 2nd career start: 21-33/188 yards/1 td/3 int.  Keep some perspective kids...

    @mark-o said:

    Just to keep some of the naysayers  at bay a bit....keep this in mind. Peyton Manning's 2nd career start: 21-33/188 yards/1 td/3 int.  Keep some perspective kids...

    Been Kizers MO since College throws a pick then falls apart same deal with preseason. When the game is on him he cant deliver. Kizer had 4 Turnovers on him today and the scary part is it SHOULD have been more!

    our best WR today was on the practice squad 48 hours ago. and did peyton manning take a break because of a migraine? cmon man.

    I really dont need to beat the dead horse that is Hue Jackson Offensive playcalling and clock management terrible as usual

  • with 5 turnovers im amazed we only gave up 24 points which is slightly better than the Ray Horton guaranteed 28+ giveaway defense

  • @browns1216 said:

    hard game to watch, but i'll still be back next week. can't say why, no matter how piss poor this team does i just can't stop watching. 

    You must be young.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    You must be young.

    i feel old, and watching this team makes me feel even older.  i've lived in different places and tried to root for the teams there but keep coming back to the Browns.  someday they'll turn it around, right?

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    You must be young.

    i feel old, and watching this team makes me feel even older.  i've lived in different places and tried to root for the teams there but keep coming back to the Browns.  someday they'll turn it around, right?

    @browns1216 said:

    i feel old, and watching this team makes me feel even older.  i've lived in different places and tried to root for the teams there but keep coming back to the Browns.  someday they'll turn it around, right?

    right........................................................................................................................................................................................... 

    .........................................................................................................

    ?????????????

  • Next year! Promise!!!.......................................................................................................D. Trump.😛

  • Yes, some day buddy.

    Now, I agree with Hue Jackson's play calling.  What the HELL was up with that designed run with Kizer from the 4?  We lost 5 yards!  Jesus we go backwards more than any team on earth.  JUST RUN IT WITH THE RUNNING BACKS.  

  • Yes, some day buddy.

    Now, I agree with Hue Jackson's play calling.  What the HELL was up with that designed run with Kizer from the 4?  We lost 5 yards!  Jesus we go backwards more than any team on earth.  JUST RUN IT WITH THE RUNNING BACKS.  

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Yes, some day buddy.

    Now, I agree with Hue Jackson's play calling.  What the HELL was up with that designed run with Kizer from the 4?  We lost 5 yards!  Jesus we go backwards more than any team on earth.  JUST RUN IT WITH THE RUNNING BACKS.  

    "Running backs? Wait what..we use running backs??"-Uncle Hue🙄

  • Bright side pryor has had bad drops for the red skins

  • Some of Peppers angles and tackles have not been pretty the first couple games.

  • Some of Peppers angles and tackles have not been pretty the first couple games.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Some of Peppers angles and tackles have not been pretty the first couple games.

    I like his aggressiveness but man he looked bad tackling and positioning on at least 4 plays that TV caught.

    I thought Collins played well as did Higgins and Duke.

    Other than that not much else to get excited about.  I keep waiting for Shelton to be a difference maker.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Some of Peppers angles and tackles have not been pretty the first couple games.

    I like his aggressiveness but man he looked bad tackling and positioning on at least 4 plays that TV caught.

    I thought Collins played well as did Higgins and Duke.

    Other than that not much else to get excited about.  I keep waiting for Shelton to be a difference maker.

    @baconhound said:

    I like his aggressiveness but man he looked bad tackling and positioning on at least 4 plays that TV caught.

    I thought Collins played well as did Higgins and Duke.

    Other than that not much else to get excited about.  I keep waiting for Shelton to be a difference maker.

     I completely agree about Duke. He seemed a lot quicker and more decisive  in hitting the hole. Also he can catch exhibited by that one handed awesome catch he made it. 

    I just can't wait to see what Garrett brings to the table defensively when he plays.  He may cause so much chaos that it frees up our linebackers and we get a lot more quicker pressure.

     Higgins played awesome for his debut. I say we keep him and get rid of Britt.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Some of Peppers angles and tackles have not been pretty the first couple games.

    I like his aggressiveness but man he looked bad tackling and positioning on at least 4 plays that TV caught.

    I thought Collins played well as did Higgins and Duke.

    Other than that not much else to get excited about.  I keep waiting for Shelton to be a difference maker.

    @baconhound said:

    I keep waiting for Shelton to be a difference maker.

    Get comfortable - it's going to be a while. 

  • @baconhound said:

    I keep waiting for Shelton to be a difference maker.

    Get comfortable - it's going to be a while. 

    @d-bone said:

    Get comfortable - it's going to be a while. 

    Trying to think of any runs getting ripped off inside while charting snaps that he was in on.   Something tells me 1 to his backside?      But that's about it.  

  • Our QB left with a headache. Our backup led our only TD drive. We pull him for our rookie. I hope Hue is gone next year.

  • @boo-fagley said:

    My buddy is a Skins fans and says Pryor has been  abysmal.

    1 catch for 7 yards.  At least one big drop on a pass right in his hands on 3rd down early in the game today that I saw.

  • @boo-fagley said:

    Do the Ravens get credit for Kizer leaving the game?

    Ghoolie predicted that that they would knock him out of the game.

    When you say the same things every week eventually it happening once does not a telepathic make. 

  • @d-bone said:

    Get comfortable - it's going to be a while. 

    Trying to think of any runs getting ripped off inside while charting snaps that he was in on.   Something tells me 1 to his backside?      But that's about it.  

    @tiamat63 said:

    Trying to think of any runs getting ripped off inside while charting snaps that he was in on.   Something tells me 1 to his backside?      But that's about it.  

    I guess I'm expecting tackles but if I'm being honest I don't know what Williams' scheme expects from him.

  • @boo-fagley said:

    Do the Ravens get credit for Kizer leaving the game?

    Ghoolie predicted that that they would knock him out of the game.

    Nostradumbass has predicted hundreds of negative things. Sooner or later one or two happen. Nostradumbass also thought Paxton Lynch was a FQB.