Skip to content

tavern ??

The Browns Board
7 5 767
  • Has it been removed permanently?

  • Per Stan was supposed to be restored, but clearly has not been...

    Bumped him...

  • I've sent you three emails back this morning and the link to the new tavern was placed in the Game Day thread several times. Doesn't appear to be much interest in opening the Tavern this season. I opened up a temporary place to work out any kinks, but not enough usage in it today to move forward.

    DESKTOP: http://createns.com/browns/gameday.htm

    MOBILE: http://brownstavern.chatango.com/

  • I've sent you three emails back this morning and the link to the new tavern was placed in the Game Day thread several times. Doesn't appear to be much interest in opening the Tavern this season. I opened up a temporary place to work out any kinks, but not enough usage in it today to move forward.

    DESKTOP: http://createns.com/browns/gameday.htm

    MOBILE: http://brownstavern.chatango.com/

    @admin-0 said:

    I've sent you three emails back this morning and the link to the new tavern was placed in the Game Day thread several times. Doesn't appear to be much interest in opening the Tavern this season. I opened up a temporary place to work out any kinks, but not enough usage in it today to move forward.

    DESKTOP: http://createns.com/browns/gameday.htm

    MOBILE: http://brownstavern.chatango.com/

    I do all my computering from my lab,t.v in the other room or I would be there 

  • I've sent you three emails back this morning and the link to the new tavern was placed in the Game Day thread several times. Doesn't appear to be much interest in opening the Tavern this season. I opened up a temporary place to work out any kinks, but not enough usage in it today to move forward.

    DESKTOP: http://createns.com/browns/gameday.htm

    MOBILE: http://brownstavern.chatango.com/

    @admin-0 said:

    I've sent you three emails back this morning and the link to the new tavern was placed in the Game Day thread several times. Doesn't appear to be much interest in opening the Tavern this season. I opened up a temporary place to work out any kinks, but not enough usage in it today to move forward.

    DESKTOP: http://createns.com/browns/gameday.htm

    MOBILE: http://brownstavern.chatango.com/

    It didn't work well for me.   Too big of a screen for it..needs to be a smaller window so that you can type and read at the same time.  I was having to scroll up and down to read and then type, too hard when also trying to watch football. 

  • @admin-0 said:

    I've sent you three emails back this morning and the link to the new tavern was placed in the Game Day thread several times. Doesn't appear to be much interest in opening the Tavern this season. I opened up a temporary place to work out any kinks, but not enough usage in it today to move forward.

    DESKTOP: http://createns.com/browns/gameday.htm

    MOBILE: http://brownstavern.chatango.com/

    It didn't work well for me.   Too big of a screen for it..needs to be a smaller window so that you can type and read at the same time.  I was having to scroll up and down to read and then type, too hard when also trying to watch football. 

    @mark-o said:

    It didn't work well for me.   Too big of a screen for it..needs to be a smaller window so that you can type and read at the same time.  I was having to scroll up and down to read and then type, too hard when also trying to watch football. 

    That's why we make adjustments ... you've been watching the Browns for too many years in the new era. That's already been fixed

  • I've sent you three emails back this morning and the link to the new tavern was placed in the Game Day thread several times. Doesn't appear to be much interest in opening the Tavern this season. I opened up a temporary place to work out any kinks, but not enough usage in it today to move forward.

    DESKTOP: http://createns.com/browns/gameday.htm

    MOBILE: http://brownstavern.chatango.com/

    @admin-0 said:

    I've sent you three emails back this morning and the link to the new tavern was placed in the Game Day thread several times. Doesn't appear to be much interest in opening the Tavern this season. I opened up a temporary place to work out any kinks, but not enough usage in it today to move forward.

    DESKTOP: http://createns.com/browns/gameday.htm

    MOBILE: http://brownstavern.chatango.com/

    Thanks, Stan...

    First, I did not check my emails... usually only do once a day in the morning.

    Second, tried the site Tavern link repeatedly. It never did load for me. Started out just sending me to the Forum Index, then later just to the same "Tavern" page with a big, white, empty square in it. Maybe next week?

    Third, came across the "Mobile Tavern" link late. It loaded just fine and I spent most of the 4th QTR in there with few other members.

    Appreciate the efforts...