Road Trippin To Indy
-
-
I was going for depth of talent at their positions...
While any alternative is a step (or two) down from Myles... I'm not sure I can see the bottom of the chasm from Collins.
Maybe Schobert slides outside and Bello starts in the middle?
EDIT: Nope... Burgess is ahead of Collins on the depth chart
MLB Joe Schobert B.J. Bello SLB James Burgess Jr. Jamie Collins Sr. CB Jason McCourty Mike Jordan -
Taking a road trip to Indy this weekend, anyone else going? Hooking up with the Central Indiana Browns Backers for a tailgate on Sunday. Details in the facebook event page below.
Taking a road trip to Indy this weekend, anyone else going? Hooking up with the Central Indiana Browns Backers for a tailgate on Sunday. Details in the facebook event page below.
Yeah, decided today to make the two hour drive over there. Looks like the CIBB Tailgate is in the (looking at Google Earth) the parking lot of Now Courier a couple blocks from the stadium. I'd bet a lot of the close in parking is by permit, and even if available, it's pricey- like $40.
-
Taking a road trip to Indy this weekend, anyone else going? Hooking up with the Central Indiana Browns Backers for a tailgate on Sunday. Details in the facebook event page below.
Yeah, decided today to make the two hour drive over there. Looks like the CIBB Tailgate is in the (looking at Google Earth) the parking lot of Now Courier a couple blocks from the stadium. I'd bet a lot of the close in parking is by permit, and even if available, it's pricey- like $40.
Yeah, decided today to make the two hour drive over there. Looks like the CIBB Tailgate is in the (looking at Google Earth) the parking lot of Now Courier a couple blocks from the stadium. I'd bet a lot of the close in parking is by permit, and even if available, it's pricey- like $40.
I'm hearing free if get there early
-
It's time to hit the road, see you all when you get there.
-
Taking a road trip to Indy this weekend, anyone else going? Hooking up with the Central Indiana Browns Backers for a tailgate on Sunday. Details in the facebook event page below.
Yes, it is your personal responsibility to bring home a win. The burden is all on your shoulders!!
Yes, it is your personal responsibility to bring home a win. The burden is all on your shoulders!!
I gave it everything I had, I even assured the guy in front of me soon after halftime ended that we are a 4th qtr team, lucky for me he said we're not. I said just you wait til the final 30 seconds that's when we win it. If only hue could figure out how to manage a 2 minute drill. Anybody here ever see how a real team does it? You know every play gets run to the sideline. Our morons run every play inside with no timeouts left.
-
Yes, it is your personal responsibility to bring home a win. The burden is all on your shoulders!!
I gave it everything I had, I even assured the guy in front of me soon after halftime ended that we are a 4th qtr team, lucky for me he said we're not. I said just you wait til the final 30 seconds that's when we win it. If only hue could figure out how to manage a 2 minute drill. Anybody here ever see how a real team does it? You know every play gets run to the sideline. Our morons run every play inside with no timeouts left.
I gave it everything I had, I even assured the guy in front of me soon after halftime ended that we are a 4th qtr team, lucky for me he said we're not. I said just you wait til the final 30 seconds that's when we win it. If only hue could figure out how to manage a 2 minute drill. Anybody here ever see how a real team does it? You know every play gets run to the sideline. Our morons run every play inside with no timeouts left.
I guess this question has to be asked....as though I watched the game, I don't remember. How the hell were the Browns out of timeouts at least half way through the 4th quarter.
Again....that discipline/time management problem. They probably had a couple of instances early on where they just didn't get the play call in soon enough and had to call a TO.
-
I gave it everything I had, I even assured the guy in front of me soon after halftime ended that we are a 4th qtr team, lucky for me he said we're not. I said just you wait til the final 30 seconds that's when we win it. If only hue could figure out how to manage a 2 minute drill. Anybody here ever see how a real team does it? You know every play gets run to the sideline. Our morons run every play inside with no timeouts left.
I guess this question has to be asked....as though I watched the game, I don't remember. How the hell were the Browns out of timeouts at least half way through the 4th quarter.
Again....that discipline/time management problem. They probably had a couple of instances early on where they just didn't get the play call in soon enough and had to call a TO.
I guess this question has to be asked....as though I watched the game, I don't remember. How the hell were the Browns out of timeouts at least half way through the 4th quarter.
Again....that discipline/time management problem. They probably had a couple of instances early on where they just didn't get the play call in soon enough and had to call a TO.
They used them up on defense then proceeded to waste as much time as they could on offense.
-
I guess this question has to be asked....as though I watched the game, I don't remember. How the hell were the Browns out of timeouts at least half way through the 4th quarter.
Again....that discipline/time management problem. They probably had a couple of instances early on where they just didn't get the play call in soon enough and had to call a TO.
They used them up on defense then proceeded to waste as much time as they could on offense.
They used them up on defense then proceeded to waste as much time as they could on offense.
Hue's stubborness to get no help calling offensive plays will cost him his job
-
They used them up on defense then proceeded to waste as much time as they could on offense.
Hue's stubborness to get no help calling offensive plays will cost him his job
Hue's stubborness to get no help calling offensive plays will cost him his job
He seems lost to me......I know he WANTS to win....but just doesnt understand how to get there.....
Any good coach, worth a drop of salt, woulda found a way to win a few of these games by now.....
-
I gave it everything I had, I even assured the guy in front of me soon after halftime ended that we are a 4th qtr team, lucky for me he said we're not. I said just you wait til the final 30 seconds that's when we win it. If only hue could figure out how to manage a 2 minute drill. Anybody here ever see how a real team does it? You know every play gets run to the sideline. Our morons run every play inside with no timeouts left.
I guess this question has to be asked....as though I watched the game, I don't remember. How the hell were the Browns out of timeouts at least half way through the 4th quarter.
Again....that discipline/time management problem. They probably had a couple of instances early on where they just didn't get the play call in soon enough and had to call a TO.
I guess this question has to be asked....as though I watched the game, I don't remember. How the hell were the Browns out of timeouts at least half way through the 4th quarter.
Again....that discipline/time management problem. They probably had a couple of instances early on where they just didn't get the play call in soon enough and had to call a TO.
I was asking myself the same question Gip. Why did Hue burn through all his timeouts 5 minutes into the 4th quarter?
-
Hue's stubborness to get no help calling offensive plays will cost him his job
He seems lost to me......I know he WANTS to win....but just doesnt understand how to get there.....
Any good coach, worth a drop of salt, woulda found a way to win a few of these games by now.....
He seems lost to me......I know he WANTS to win....but just doesnt understand how to get there.....
Any good coach, worth a drop of salt, woulda found a way to win a few of these games by now.....
Unfortunately it's beginning to look that way, especially time allotted to process through a play with time leftover for the QB to change it. Of course it might also help his passing game to have a couple of reliable receivers. We have zero.
-
I guess this question has to be asked....as though I watched the game, I don't remember. How the hell were the Browns out of timeouts at least half way through the 4th quarter.
Again....that discipline/time management problem. They probably had a couple of instances early on where they just didn't get the play call in soon enough and had to call a TO.
I was asking myself the same question Gip. Why did Hue burn through all his timeouts 5 minutes into the 4th quarter?
I was asking myself the same question Gip. Why did Hue burn through all his timeouts 5 minutes into the 4th quarter?
Because we were down three scores, 17 points at the time and whenever we used the timeouts on Defense the effect is the same... it saves 120 seconds, two minutes of game clock. Unusual to do so that early? Yes, but the effect was the same... as the game played out.
That said... the game could have played out differently bringing the use of all three TOs into the mix of a loss, but they did not. This time.
What their early use arguably did was make Indy more conscious of eating clock. After we burned our third TO they ran ten plays, seven runs and three passes. One of the pass plays ended in a sack and another was negated by penalty. Their going conservative aided our closing defensive effort.
Plenty to question about our closing effort... a weak on-side kick effort, fair catching their final punt, and some play calls. But use of the TOs early doesn't rank with them... IMO.
-
I was asking myself the same question Gip. Why did Hue burn through all his timeouts 5 minutes into the 4th quarter?
Because we were down three scores, 17 points at the time and whenever we used the timeouts on Defense the effect is the same... it saves 120 seconds, two minutes of game clock. Unusual to do so that early? Yes, but the effect was the same... as the game played out.
That said... the game could have played out differently bringing the use of all three TOs into the mix of a loss, but they did not. This time.
What their early use arguably did was make Indy more conscious of eating clock. After we burned our third TO they ran ten plays, seven runs and three passes. One of the pass plays ended in a sack and another was negated by penalty. Their going conservative aided our closing defensive effort.
Plenty to question about our closing effort... a weak on-side kick effort, fair catching their final punt, and some play calls. But use of the TOs early doesn't rank with them... IMO.
Because we were down three scores, 17 points at the time and whenever we used the timeouts on Defense the effect is the same... it saves 120 seconds, two minutes of game clock. Unusual to do so that early? Yes, but the effect was the same... as the game played out.
That said... the game could have played out differently bringing the use of all three TOs into the mix of a loss, but they did not. This time.
What their early use arguably did was make Indy more conscious of eating clock. After we burned our third TO they ran ten plays, seven runs and three passes. One of the pass plays ended in a sack and another was negated by penalty. Their going conservative aided our closing defensive effort.
Plenty to question about our closing effort... a weak on-side kick effort, fair catching their final punt, and some play calls. But use of the TOs early doesn't rank with them... IMO.
Fair enough.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login