I met someone
-
Ive been really busy juggling work and my love life...
Shun me if you may but I've met this hot ticket and she's beatiful in body and in mind. Yes I've been with my wife for a super long time but I feel new and need to complete the rest of my days. Even if it's a mistake I need to move forward instead of being in place. I'm not looking for approval just letting all you guys know I've been busy and I will be around.
Im going to relocate east and will be seeing some of you. Bye for now
-
Of course we don't accept that as a good reason for not posting. You can easily type while you fuck. Just saying.

WSS
-
Adulterer.
(Exodus 20:12). Leviticus 20:10 prescribes capital punishment for adultery between a man and married woman: And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.
Illinois is one of 18 states, as of 2013, that have some sort of statute banning adultery. The text of this state’s law, according to the Illinois Criminal Code, reads:
Sec. 11-35. Adultery.
(a) A person commits adultery when he or she has sexual intercourse with another not his or her spouse, if the behavior is open and notorious, and
(1) The person is married and knows the other person involved in such intercourse is not his spouse; or
(2) The person is not married and knows that the other person involved in such intercourse is married.
A person shall be exempt from prosecution under this Section if his liability is based solely on evidence he has given in order to comply with the requirements of Section 4-1.7 of “The Illinois Public Aid Code", approved April 11, 1967, as amended.
(b) Sentence.
Adultery is a Class A misdemeanor.It’s a crime punishable by up to a year in prison. And, as recently as 1997, the statute was actually used to charge a Harvey woman and her lover.
According to a Chicago Tribune article from the time, the woman’s husband came home to find her in bed with an auto mechanic. Because this was real life and not a porno, police said they were concerned that the husband might become violent. So they carted all three to the Harvey Police Department and charged the woman and the mechanic with a Class A misdemeanor, which is punishable by up to a year in prison. (Cook County prosecutors decided not to pursue the case.)
So how’d adultery become a crime here in the first place? The current statute entered the books in 1961, when the state revised its criminal code for the first time since 1874. But wait, you say. What about before the revision?
The first Illinois Criminal Code, passed in 1827, included this nugget:
Sec. 120. Any man and woman, who shall live together in an open state of adultery or fornication, or adultery and fornication, (which shall be sufficiently established by circumstances, which raise the presumption of cohabitation and unlawful intimacy;) every such man and woman shall be indicted severally, and on conviction shall be severally fined, not exceeding two hundred dollars, or imprisoned not exceeding six months; and for a second offence, they shall severally be punished twice as much as the former punishment; and for the third offence triple, and thus increasing the punishment for each succeeding offence…
That’s six months in jail and $200 ($4121.27 in today’s money) for a first-time offender. The revised codes of 1833 and 1845 have similar language.
-
I'm filing for divorce.
My wife is a traveling nurse and she's never home anymore. I have a job offer from my company to go to district manager training. It pays awesome.
The kids are grown and now it's time for me to be me instead of waiting all the time. Plus this chick is way hotter than my wife ever thought about being. Not that should a account for my actions but ya....
I just need a change...a good change.
-
See?
-
More pics needed to make up my mind

-
Adulterer.
(Exodus 20:12). Leviticus 20:10 prescribes capital punishment for adultery between a man and married woman: And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.
Illinois is one of 18 states, as of 2013, that have some sort of statute banning adultery. The text of this state’s law, according to the Illinois Criminal Code, reads:
Sec. 11-35. Adultery.
(a) A person commits adultery when he or she has sexual intercourse with another not his or her spouse, if the behavior is open and notorious, and
(1) The person is married and knows the other person involved in such intercourse is not his spouse; or
(2) The person is not married and knows that the other person involved in such intercourse is married.
A person shall be exempt from prosecution under this Section if his liability is based solely on evidence he has given in order to comply with the requirements of Section 4-1.7 of “The Illinois Public Aid Code", approved April 11, 1967, as amended.
(b) Sentence.
Adultery is a Class A misdemeanor.It’s a crime punishable by up to a year in prison. And, as recently as 1997, the statute was actually used to charge a Harvey woman and her lover.
According to a Chicago Tribune article from the time, the woman’s husband came home to find her in bed with an auto mechanic. Because this was real life and not a porno, police said they were concerned that the husband might become violent. So they carted all three to the Harvey Police Department and charged the woman and the mechanic with a Class A misdemeanor, which is punishable by up to a year in prison. (Cook County prosecutors decided not to pursue the case.)
So how’d adultery become a crime here in the first place? The current statute entered the books in 1961, when the state revised its criminal code for the first time since 1874. But wait, you say. What about before the revision?
The first Illinois Criminal Code, passed in 1827, included this nugget:
Sec. 120. Any man and woman, who shall live together in an open state of adultery or fornication, or adultery and fornication, (which shall be sufficiently established by circumstances, which raise the presumption of cohabitation and unlawful intimacy;) every such man and woman shall be indicted severally, and on conviction shall be severally fined, not exceeding two hundred dollars, or imprisoned not exceeding six months; and for a second offence, they shall severally be punished twice as much as the former punishment; and for the third offence triple, and thus increasing the punishment for each succeeding offence…
That’s six months in jail and $200 ($4121.27 in today’s money) for a first-time offender. The revised codes of 1833 and 1845 have similar language.
Adulterer.
(Exodus 20:12). Leviticus 20:10 prescribes capital punishment for adultery between a man and married woman: And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.
Illinois is one of 18 states, as of 2013, that have some sort of statute banning adultery. The text of this state’s law, according to the Illinois Criminal Code, reads:
Sec. 11-35. Adultery.
(a) A person commits adultery when he or she has sexual intercourse with another not his or her spouse, if the behavior is open and notorious, and
(1) The person is married and knows the other person involved in such intercourse is not his spouse; or
(2) The person is not married and knows that the other person involved in such intercourse is married.
A person shall be exempt from prosecution under this Section if his liability is based solely on evidence he has given in order to comply with the requirements of Section 4-1.7 of “The Illinois Public Aid Code", approved April 11, 1967, as amended.
(b) Sentence.
Adultery is a Class A misdemeanor.It’s a crime punishable by up to a year in prison. And, as recently as 1997, the statute was actually used to charge a Harvey woman and her lover.
According to a Chicago Tribune article from the time, the woman’s husband came home to find her in bed with an auto mechanic. Because this was real life and not a porno, police said they were concerned that the husband might become violent. So they carted all three to the Harvey Police Department and charged the woman and the mechanic with a Class A misdemeanor, which is punishable by up to a year in prison. (Cook County prosecutors decided not to pursue the case.)
So how’d adultery become a crime here in the first place? The current statute entered the books in 1961, when the state revised its criminal code for the first time since 1874. But wait, you say. What about before the revision?
The first Illinois Criminal Code, passed in 1827, included this nugget:
Sec. 120. Any man and woman, who shall live together in an open state of adultery or fornication, or adultery and fornication, (which shall be sufficiently established by circumstances, which raise the presumption of cohabitation and unlawful intimacy;) every such man and woman shall be indicted severally, and on conviction shall be severally fined, not exceeding two hundred dollars, or imprisoned not exceeding six months; and for a second offence, they shall severally be punished twice as much as the former punishment; and for the third offence triple, and thus increasing the punishment for each succeeding offence…
That’s six months in jail and $200 ($4121.27 in today’s money) for a first-time offender. The revised codes of 1833 and 1845 have similar language.
Tell me the last time anyone has bee brought up on charges under any one of these statutes.
-
Your wife will get a handsome settlement. Remember the old saying 'It's cheaper to keep her'.
-
-
Your wife will get a handsome settlement. Remember the old saying 'It's cheaper to keep her'.
Your wife will get a handsome settlement. Remember the old saying 'It's cheaper to keep her'.
I don't care she can have everything except for my vehicles. She doesn't like them anyway.
She's been a bitch so this is what happens
-
Ive been really busy juggling work and my love life...
Shun me if you may but I've met this hot ticket and she's beatiful in body and in mind. Yes I've been with my wife for a super long time but I feel new and need to complete the rest of my days. Even if it's a mistake I need to move forward instead of being in place. I'm not looking for approval just letting all you guys know I've been busy and I will be around.
Im going to relocate east and will be seeing some of you. Bye for now
Ive been really busy juggling work and my love life...
Shun me if you may but I've met this hot ticket and she's beatiful in body and in mind. Yes I've been with my wife for a super long time but I feel new and need to complete the rest of my days. Even if it's a mistake I need to move forward instead of being in place. I'm not looking for approval just letting all you guys know I've been busy and I will be around.
Im going to relocate east and will be seeing some of you. Bye for now
Where you going to relocate too?
-
Ive been really busy juggling work and my love life...
Shun me if you may but I've met this hot ticket and she's beatiful in body and in mind. Yes I've been with my wife for a super long time but I feel new and need to complete the rest of my days. Even if it's a mistake I need to move forward instead of being in place. I'm not looking for approval just letting all you guys know I've been busy and I will be around.
Im going to relocate east and will be seeing some of you. Bye for now
Where you going to relocate too?
Where you going to relocate too?
I don't know. After I finish my training in Sryacuse NY it's going to be well east of this shit hole where I'm at now. I'm not guaranteed to be at any location. Heck they don't even know yet.
-
-
Lol.
This little young girlfriend of mine has no kids and willing to move anywhere with me. I want to move to Ohio if at all possible.
-
If you do, well have a drink with WSS and a rootbeer with CAL.
-
If you do, well have a drink with WSS and a rootbeer with CAL.
If you do, well have a drink with WSS and a rootbeer with CAL.
Sound good I hope it happens. Right now everything is so in flux it's not hard to make it happen. Be nice to catch an Indians or Browns game too.
-
-
You'd get to hang out with this ugly mug.
-
@one-post said:

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


