I met someone
-
Your wife will get a handsome settlement. Remember the old saying 'It's cheaper to keep her'.
Your wife will get a handsome settlement. Remember the old saying 'It's cheaper to keep her'.
I don't care she can have everything except for my vehicles. She doesn't like them anyway.
She's been a bitch so this is what happens
-
Ive been really busy juggling work and my love life...
Shun me if you may but I've met this hot ticket and she's beatiful in body and in mind. Yes I've been with my wife for a super long time but I feel new and need to complete the rest of my days. Even if it's a mistake I need to move forward instead of being in place. I'm not looking for approval just letting all you guys know I've been busy and I will be around.
Im going to relocate east and will be seeing some of you. Bye for now
Ive been really busy juggling work and my love life...
Shun me if you may but I've met this hot ticket and she's beatiful in body and in mind. Yes I've been with my wife for a super long time but I feel new and need to complete the rest of my days. Even if it's a mistake I need to move forward instead of being in place. I'm not looking for approval just letting all you guys know I've been busy and I will be around.
Im going to relocate east and will be seeing some of you. Bye for now
Where you going to relocate too?
-
Ive been really busy juggling work and my love life...
Shun me if you may but I've met this hot ticket and she's beatiful in body and in mind. Yes I've been with my wife for a super long time but I feel new and need to complete the rest of my days. Even if it's a mistake I need to move forward instead of being in place. I'm not looking for approval just letting all you guys know I've been busy and I will be around.
Im going to relocate east and will be seeing some of you. Bye for now
Where you going to relocate too?
Where you going to relocate too?
I don't know. After I finish my training in Sryacuse NY it's going to be well east of this shit hole where I'm at now. I'm not guaranteed to be at any location. Heck they don't even know yet.
-
-
Lol.
This little young girlfriend of mine has no kids and willing to move anywhere with me. I want to move to Ohio if at all possible.
-
If you do, well have a drink with WSS and a rootbeer with CAL.
-
If you do, well have a drink with WSS and a rootbeer with CAL.
If you do, well have a drink with WSS and a rootbeer with CAL.
Sound good I hope it happens. Right now everything is so in flux it's not hard to make it happen. Be nice to catch an Indians or Browns game too.
-
-
You'd get to hang out with this ugly mug.
-
@one-post said:

-
Why has nobody asked the obvious question?
Have you actually met her yet?
-
Why has nobody asked the obvious question?
Have you actually met her yet?
-

-
Yea, how do we know that the girl in the photo is actually the girl he is dating?
I mean, I could say that I am banging this....and you all would believe me, right?

-
I'm filing for divorce.
My wife is a traveling nurse and she's never home anymore. I have a job offer from my company to go to district manager training. It pays awesome.
The kids are grown and now it's time for me to be me instead of waiting all the time. Plus this chick is way hotter than my wife ever thought about being. Not that should a account for my actions but ya....
I just need a change...a good change.
I'm filing for divorce.
My wife is a traveling nurse and she's never home anymore. I have a job offer from my company to go to district manager training. It pays awesome.
The kids are grown and now it's time for me to be me instead of waiting all the time. Plus this chick is way hotter than my wife ever thought about being. Not that should a account for my actions but ya....
I just need a change...a good change.

-
Lol whatever!
Ya this woman is awesome. She can't have children and I don't want any. We met online and she asked to borrow some money and I was very sceptical but I did it anyway. She paid me back a couple of weeks later and it's been a growing thing ever since.
Hey guys there's hope for everyone out there.
-
@boo-fagley said:
She is gorgeous.
She is. This is actually a very good pic of her she doesn't wear a lot of make up all the time which is ok with me. She is from Nebraska and I'm a lucky guy.
I'm finally happy instead of trying to be happy.
-
Why has nobody asked the obvious question?
Have you actually met her yet?
Why has nobody asked the obvious question?
Have you actually met her yet?
Lol. Ya it's real buddy I have no reason to lie. Yes when we meet we meet halfway.
-
@boo-fagley said:
I dont care for lots of makeup either.
Youre lucky.
She got divorced last year. Her ex hubby wanted to have kids so after changing his mind and looking for someone he can have a family with left her lonely and hurt.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login



