I met someone
-
Why has nobody asked the obvious question?
Have you actually met her yet?
-
Why has nobody asked the obvious question?
Have you actually met her yet?
-

-
Yea, how do we know that the girl in the photo is actually the girl he is dating?
I mean, I could say that I am banging this....and you all would believe me, right?

-
I'm filing for divorce.
My wife is a traveling nurse and she's never home anymore. I have a job offer from my company to go to district manager training. It pays awesome.
The kids are grown and now it's time for me to be me instead of waiting all the time. Plus this chick is way hotter than my wife ever thought about being. Not that should a account for my actions but ya....
I just need a change...a good change.
I'm filing for divorce.
My wife is a traveling nurse and she's never home anymore. I have a job offer from my company to go to district manager training. It pays awesome.
The kids are grown and now it's time for me to be me instead of waiting all the time. Plus this chick is way hotter than my wife ever thought about being. Not that should a account for my actions but ya....
I just need a change...a good change.

-
Lol whatever!
Ya this woman is awesome. She can't have children and I don't want any. We met online and she asked to borrow some money and I was very sceptical but I did it anyway. She paid me back a couple of weeks later and it's been a growing thing ever since.
Hey guys there's hope for everyone out there.
-
@boo-fagley said:
She is gorgeous.
She is. This is actually a very good pic of her she doesn't wear a lot of make up all the time which is ok with me. She is from Nebraska and I'm a lucky guy.
I'm finally happy instead of trying to be happy.
-
Why has nobody asked the obvious question?
Have you actually met her yet?
Why has nobody asked the obvious question?
Have you actually met her yet?
Lol. Ya it's real buddy I have no reason to lie. Yes when we meet we meet halfway.
-
@boo-fagley said:
I dont care for lots of makeup either.
Youre lucky.
She got divorced last year. Her ex hubby wanted to have kids so after changing his mind and looking for someone he can have a family with left her lonely and hurt.
-
I tried to take the pic down. I'm not boasting by the way just wanted to show you guys what's up.
-

WSS
You guys are forgetting how good looking my soon to be ex was. I get the ladies always have for being an ugly bastard.
-
Lol whatever!
Ya this woman is awesome. She can't have children and I don't want any. We met online and she asked to borrow some money and I was very sceptical but I did it anyway. She paid me back a couple of weeks later and it's been a growing thing ever since.
Hey guys there's hope for everyone out there.
Lol whatever!
Ya this woman is awesome. She can't have children and I don't want any. We met online and she asked to borrow some money and I was very sceptical but I did it anyway. She paid me back a couple of weeks later and it's been a growing thing ever since.
Hey guys there's hope for everyone out there.
I met the girl whose picture I posted above online as well.

-
Lol whatever!
Ya this woman is awesome. She can't have children and I don't want any. We met online and she asked to borrow some money and I was very sceptical but I did it anyway. She paid me back a couple of weeks later and it's been a growing thing ever since.
Hey guys there's hope for everyone out there.
I met the girl whose picture I posted above online as well.

I met the girl whose picture I posted above online as well.

Well I get to fuck mine on a regular basis without hiding it.

-
Beat this. She don't give a fuck when I get home, how and is ready and willing at all hours:

-
-
I met the girl whose picture I posted above online as well.

Well I get to fuck mine on a regular basis without hiding it.

Well I get to fuck mine on a regular basis without hiding it.

So, we can view the two of you going at it on Public Square....lets say Sunday at noon. Just an hour before the Browns kickoff?
Just giving you shit.....glad you are like the guys in the Army: Getting all you can get! (or is that Be All you Can Be). Either way. Amusez vous en fous.
-
Well I get to fuck mine on a regular basis without hiding it.

So, we can view the two of you going at it on Public Square....lets say Sunday at noon. Just an hour before the Browns kickoff?
Just giving you shit.....glad you are like the guys in the Army: Getting all you can get! (or is that Be All you Can Be). Either way. Amusez vous en fous.
So, we can view the two of you going at it on Public Square....lets say Sunday at noon. Just an hour before the Browns kickoff?
Just giving you shit.....glad you are like the guys in the Army: Getting all you can get! (or is that Be All you Can Be). Either way. Amusez vous en fous
-
My wife still hasn't came home yet. I've moved out and she didn't even call me. The kids says she's doing just fine. The kids aren't too surprised and I'm glad for that.
I was kinda hoping everyone would be happy for my promotion rather than getting into another relationship so quickly. But ya 'i met someone' being the title that's what I get.
I leave Friday the 29 th for New York state and Sara and I will be taking turns driving. If I don't see you guys then take it easy I'll be gone for 3 months.
See ya's
-

-

I would fuck one of those dolls. Lmao
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
