Fantasy FB advice - Week 3
-
I have to chose between Big Ben @ Chicago or Matt Ryan @ Detroit - leaning towards Big Ben
RBs Fornette @ Bal and Stewart (Caro.) vs NO Cincy doesn't use Joe Mixon enough and Murray may be back instead of Derrick Henry (last minute decision)
WRs Antonio Brown, Amari Cooper and Tyreek Hill - Doesn't matter who because Olsen is on IR and Diggs may not have Bradford back (last minute decision on that one too).
K Crosby (GB) - vs Cin
Def- Chiefs @ Chargers or Browns @ Indy tough decision here too.
I have to chose between Big Ben @ Chicago or Matt Ryan @ Detroit - leaning towards Big Ben
I would actually lean the other way to Matt Ryan. Ben's home/road splits are frightening. I know Chicago is not good, but he's a mediocre QB on the road.
-
I have to chose between Big Ben @ Chicago or Matt Ryan @ Detroit - leaning towards Big Ben
RBs Fornette @ Bal and Stewart (Caro.) vs NO Cincy doesn't use Joe Mixon enough and Murray may be back instead of Derrick Henry (last minute decision)
WRs Antonio Brown, Amari Cooper and Tyreek Hill - Doesn't matter who because Olsen is on IR and Diggs may not have Bradford back (last minute decision on that one too).
K Crosby (GB) - vs Cin
Def- Chiefs @ Chargers or Browns @ Indy tough decision here too.
I have to chose between Big Ben @ Chicago or Matt Ryan @ Detroit - leaning towards Big Ben
RBs Fornette @ Bal and Stewart (Caro.) vs NO Cincy doesn't use Joe Mixon enough and Murray may be back instead of Derrick Henry (last minute decision)
WRs Antonio Brown, Amari Cooper and Tyreek Hill - Doesn't matter who because Olsen is on IR and Diggs may not have Bradford back (last minute decision on that one too).
K Crosby (GB) - vs Cin
Def- Chiefs @ Chargers or Browns @ Indy tough decision here too.
I'd lean towards Matt Ryan. That game has the highest projected point total this week at 50.5. Both offenses are pass happy. I feel like the Steelers will take an early lead and pound the rock against da Bears. Only thing I'd say on your backs is keep your ears open, with a new offensive coordinator in Cincy higher Mixon usage may occur rapidly. Defense? BROWNS BABY! Your receivers to me are set it and forget it except for bye weeks. Brown and Cooper are weekly starts regardless of matchup. Between Hill and Diggs I go Hill everytime? Why you say? KC goes out of their way to put the ball in his hands, he's a weapon in the passing game as well as returns and sweeps. That is my take on your team.
-
OK, so I didn't see a thread for this, only the one that discusses your board league. If this should be it's own topic let me know. But I'm getting tired of getting in my own way. So in both weeks 1 and 2 I had seven players for six slots and I chose the wrong person to leave on the bench both weeks. So now I'm looking for advice. Who would you leave on your bench? (I need reasonings too, not just a list)
League: 1/2 ppr, standard 1 per 10 yardage and 6 per td
Positions:
- RB
- RB
- WR
- WR
- TE
- FLEX
Players
- M. Thomas - WR - NO (@WAS)
- M. Crabtree - WR - OAK (@CAR)
- K. Benjamin - WR - CAR (v.OAK)
- L. McCoy - RB - BUF (v.DEN)
- L. Fournette - RB - JAX (v.BAL)
- C. Hyde - RB - SF (v.LAR)
- J. Reed - TE - WAS (v.NO)
OK, so I didn't see a thread for this, only the one that discusses your board league. If this should be it's own topic let me know. But I'm getting tired of getting in my own way. So in both weeks 1 and 2 I had seven players for six slots and I chose the wrong person to leave on the bench both weeks. So now I'm looking for advice. Who would you leave on your bench? (I need reasonings too, not just a list)
League: 1/2 ppr, standard 1 per 10 yardage and 6 per td
Positions:
- RB
- RB
- WR
- WR
- TE
- FLEX
Players
- M. Thomas - WR - NO (@WAS)
- M. Crabtree - WR - OAK (@CAR)
- K. Benjamin - WR - CAR (v.OAK)
- L. McCoy - RB - BUF (v.DEN)
- L. Fournette - RB - JAX (v.BAL)
- C. Hyde - RB - SF (v.LAR)
- J. Reed - TE - WAS (v.NO)
My advice for your team is don't over manage. Your receivers are very close in what I believe to be their total annual points. Pick 3 and ride them with the exception of bye weeks or injury. Same with your backs , I roll with Fournette and McCoy all day long with Hyde to fill bye week.
-
OK, so I didn't see a thread for this, only the one that discusses your board league. If this should be it's own topic let me know. But I'm getting tired of getting in my own way. So in both weeks 1 and 2 I had seven players for six slots and I chose the wrong person to leave on the bench both weeks. So now I'm looking for advice. Who would you leave on your bench? (I need reasonings too, not just a list)
League: 1/2 ppr, standard 1 per 10 yardage and 6 per td
Positions:
- RB
- RB
- WR
- WR
- TE
- FLEX
Players
- M. Thomas - WR - NO (@WAS)
- M. Crabtree - WR - OAK (@CAR)
- K. Benjamin - WR - CAR (v.OAK)
- L. McCoy - RB - BUF (v.DEN)
- L. Fournette - RB - JAX (v.BAL)
- C. Hyde - RB - SF (v.LAR)
- J. Reed - TE - WAS (v.NO)
My advice for your team is don't over manage. Your receivers are very close in what I believe to be their total annual points. Pick 3 and ride them with the exception of bye weeks or injury. Same with your backs , I roll with Fournette and McCoy all day long with Hyde to fill bye week.
My advice for your team is don't over manage. Your receivers are very close in what I believe to be their total annual points. Pick 3 and ride them with the exception of bye weeks or injury. Same with your backs , I roll with Fournette and McCoy all day long with Hyde to fill bye week.
My point is of the six, one has to sit. Which one this week? I keep picking the wrong one.
-
Or are you saying roll with the 3 WR and sit Hyde this week?
-
Or are you saying roll with the 3 WR and sit Hyde this week?
Or are you saying roll with the 3 WR and sit Hyde this week?
Yep , EVERY week. Playing matcchups with your team to me makes no sense. Far more often than not you will outsmart yourself. I might deviate only if Hyde had an EXTREMELY plus match up.
-
OK, so I didn't see a thread for this, only the one that discusses your board league. If this should be it's own topic let me know. But I'm getting tired of getting in my own way. So in both weeks 1 and 2 I had seven players for six slots and I chose the wrong person to leave on the bench both weeks. So now I'm looking for advice. Who would you leave on your bench? (I need reasonings too, not just a list)
League: 1/2 ppr, standard 1 per 10 yardage and 6 per td
Positions:
- RB
- RB
- WR
- WR
- TE
- FLEX
Players
- M. Thomas - WR - NO (@WAS)
- M. Crabtree - WR - OAK (@CAR)
- K. Benjamin - WR - CAR (v.OAK)
- L. McCoy - RB - BUF (v.DEN)
- L. Fournette - RB - JAX (v.BAL)
- C. Hyde - RB - SF (v.LAR)
- J. Reed - TE - WAS (v.NO)
Didn't Ryan lose an OL this week? Personally I'd go Ben...
League: 1/2 ppr, standard 1 per 10 yardage and 6 per td
Positions: RB - RB - WR - WR - TE - FLEX
- M. Thomas - WR - NO (@WAS)
- M. Crabtree - WR - OAK (@CAR)
- K. Benjamin - WR - CAR (v.OAK)
- L. McCoy - RB - BUF (v.DEN)
- L. Fournette - RB - JAX (v.BAL)
- C. Hyde - RB - SF (v.LAR)
- J. Reed - TE - WAS (v.NO)
Quick note, QB is D. Carr which gives me synergy with Crabtree if that matters to you.
It does... that's why I have Carr-Crabtree paired in my IDP league. Just missed nabbing Crabtree in my H2H.
I'm looking for a breakout by Thomas this week. K Benj should struggle vs, OAK with Olsen gone.
RB pickins are a lil slim, but you have to ride McCoy, tho as BUF will have no choice but to do the same. I expect BLT to load up and stuff Fournette. Hyde feels like a reach, but the 49ers D is legit and against the Rams that could mean some added, short-field, TD opportunities for him.
-
Didn't Ryan lose an OL this week? Personally I'd go Ben...
League: 1/2 ppr, standard 1 per 10 yardage and 6 per td
Positions: RB - RB - WR - WR - TE - FLEX
- M. Thomas - WR - NO (@WAS)
- M. Crabtree - WR - OAK (@CAR)
- K. Benjamin - WR - CAR (v.OAK)
- L. McCoy - RB - BUF (v.DEN)
- L. Fournette - RB - JAX (v.BAL)
- C. Hyde - RB - SF (v.LAR)
- J. Reed - TE - WAS (v.NO)
Quick note, QB is D. Carr which gives me synergy with Crabtree if that matters to you.
It does... that's why I have Carr-Crabtree paired in my IDP league. Just missed nabbing Crabtree in my H2H.
I'm looking for a breakout by Thomas this week. K Benj should struggle vs, OAK with Olsen gone.
RB pickins are a lil slim, but you have to ride McCoy, tho as BUF will have no choice but to do the same. I expect BLT to load up and stuff Fournette. Hyde feels like a reach, but the 49ers D is legit and against the Rams that could mean some added, short-field, TD opportunities for him.
Didn't Ryan lose an OL this week? Personally I'd go Ben...
It does... that's why I have Carr-Crabtree paired in my IDP league. Just missed nabbing Crabtree in my H2H.
I'm looking for a breakout by Thomas this week. K Benj should struggle vs, OAK with Olsen gone.
RB pickins are a lil slim, but you have to ride McCoy, tho as BUF will have no choice but to do the same. I expect BLT to load up and stuff Fournette. Hyde feels like a reach, but the 49ers D is legit and against the Rams that could mean some added, short-field, TD opportunities for him.
Kelvin is a tough one to decipher until maybe after this week. I would expect targets to increase for both him and Funchess but we shall see how that plays out.
-
KB is in better shape this year than last. I wanted him for my team, but he was snapped up too fast. But I was happy with Brown, Cooper and Hill so I can't bitch.
-
KB is in better shape this year than last. I wanted him for my team, but he was snapped up too fast. But I was happy with Brown, Cooper and Hill so I can't bitch.
But I was happy with Brown, Cooper and Hill so I can't bitch.
You could, but expect more F-bombs than flowers...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login