Skip to content

What changes should the Browns make in the off-season?

The Browns Board
4 3 553
  • ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Id like to see everyones opinion on what they think the browns FO needs to do to improve next season. I'll start...

    My first through was to trade BE, but his value is down right now so I don't think they will yet.

    So I'll go with... Demote Tucker back to a position coach and hire a real 3-4 DC who knows when to blitz.

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #2

    We gotta find some ass-kicking LB's ... and we need a workload RB ... and a #2 Receiver (sorry, but we are going to have to live with Braylon).

    We are a playoff team if we can upgrade in those three areas, IMO.

  • ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I'm really liking what I've seen from Alex Hall so far, I think he will develop into a very reliable player. But we do need some serious help at LB. Look for Savage to trade our picks away as usual.

  • FurnierF Furnier wrote on last edited by
    #4

    1) Kickass playmaker Linebacker to replace Andra Davis.

    2) A Safety that knows the meaning of both 'hit like a truck' and 'protect the zone.'

    3) An RB without high mileage that has a lateral move to go with a strong forward push.

    4) A legit Number 2 WR that isn't made out of glass.

    5) A coach with fire and an IQ over 75.

    Doug