How many have you seen?
-
-
I counted exactly half of them...50 that I know I have seen.
-
65 here.
67 but I didn't count a couple that I wasn't sure of.
WSS
-
27
-
33
-
62 but many on cable & TV
-
37, but i'm not sure how some of those listed could be considered "cult" classics.
-
-
Your Results:
-
78 of 100 movies (78%)
-
Rank: #5,058 of 53,245 users (top 9%)
I know there are some listed that aren't "cult classics". I mean Gremlins 2 ??? In a list with Blade Runner? With A Clockwork Orange? With Big Trouble in Little China?And if you are going to include Little Shop of Horrors.... for God's sake not the musical remake... the ORIGINAL 1960 version is the one.Check out the young actor about to make his screen debut as "the next patient" after Seymor, the lead character, dispatches the Dentist. The debut alone is cult-worthy. -
-
Yes, Jack Nicholson in one of his first roles
-
29 excluding the "old" Little Shop from 1960. I was in Venezuela and it never appeared there. Did not even know there was one that early till now. Vast majority (like Easy Rider, The Road Warrior, etc.) I would not classify as "cult".
-
Easy Rider? Not cult? Clearly you've never seen it stoned...
Speaking of movies to see stoned... Woody Allen's What's Up Tiger Lilly?
Woody bought the rights to a very barely grade B, Japanese spy movie and dubbed in his own dialog.
First time I saw it, circa 1971, I laughed my butt off... and then got the munchies.
Jump to decades later when I came across it in a $5 bin of DVDs... and no... not so much.
-
Easy Rider? Not cult? Clearly you've never seen it stoned...
Speaking of movies to see stoned... Woody Allen's What's Up Tiger Lilly?
Woody bought the rights to a very barely grade B, Japanese spy movie and dubbed in his own dialog.
First time I saw it, circa 1971, I laughed my butt off... and then got the munchies.
Jump to decades later when I came across it in a $5 bin of DVDs... and no... not so much.
Easy Rider? Not cult? Clearly you've never seen it stoned...
Speaking of movies to see stoned... Woody Allen's What's Up Tiger Lilly?
Woody bought the rights to a very barely grade B, Japanese spy movie and dubbed in his own dialog.
First time I saw it, circa 1971, I laughed my butt off... and then got the munchies.
Jump to decades later when I came across it in a $5 bin of DVDs... and no... not so much.
And the soundtrack? The Lovin Spoonful.
WSS
-
Easy Rider? Not cult? Clearly you've never seen it stoned...
Speaking of movies to see stoned... Woody Allen's What's Up Tiger Lilly?
Woody bought the rights to a very barely grade B, Japanese spy movie and dubbed in his own dialog.
First time I saw it, circa 1971, I laughed my butt off... and then got the munchies.
Jump to decades later when I came across it in a $5 bin of DVDs... and no... not so much.
And the soundtrack? The Lovin Spoonful.
WSS
And the soundtrack? The Lovin Spoonful.
WSS
-
Easy Rider? Not cult? Clearly you've never seen it stoned...
Speaking of movies to see stoned... Woody Allen's What's Up Tiger Lilly?
Woody bought the rights to a very barely grade B, Japanese spy movie and dubbed in his own dialog.
First time I saw it, circa 1971, I laughed my butt off... and then got the munchies.
Jump to decades later when I came across it in a $5 bin of DVDs... and no... not so much.
And the soundtrack? The Lovin Spoonful.
WSS
And the soundtrack? The Lovin Spoonful.
Which soundtrack... Tiger Lily? 'cause Easy was all about Steppenwolf IIRC....
Edit: Son-of-a.... I have no memory of the soundtrack...

-
Love the Loving Spoonful with John Sebastian!
-
-
Actually though I hold it no ill-will not my favorite of Lovin Spoonful songs. Didn't want to have to do it is.
WSS
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login