How many have you seen?
-
Easy Rider? Not cult? Clearly you've never seen it stoned...
Speaking of movies to see stoned... Woody Allen's What's Up Tiger Lilly?
Woody bought the rights to a very barely grade B, Japanese spy movie and dubbed in his own dialog.
First time I saw it, circa 1971, I laughed my butt off... and then got the munchies.
Jump to decades later when I came across it in a $5 bin of DVDs... and no... not so much.
Easy Rider? Not cult? Clearly you've never seen it stoned...
Speaking of movies to see stoned... Woody Allen's What's Up Tiger Lilly?
Woody bought the rights to a very barely grade B, Japanese spy movie and dubbed in his own dialog.
First time I saw it, circa 1971, I laughed my butt off... and then got the munchies.
Jump to decades later when I came across it in a $5 bin of DVDs... and no... not so much.
And the soundtrack? The Lovin Spoonful.
WSS
-
Easy Rider? Not cult? Clearly you've never seen it stoned...
Speaking of movies to see stoned... Woody Allen's What's Up Tiger Lilly?
Woody bought the rights to a very barely grade B, Japanese spy movie and dubbed in his own dialog.
First time I saw it, circa 1971, I laughed my butt off... and then got the munchies.
Jump to decades later when I came across it in a $5 bin of DVDs... and no... not so much.
And the soundtrack? The Lovin Spoonful.
WSS
And the soundtrack? The Lovin Spoonful.
WSS
-
Easy Rider? Not cult? Clearly you've never seen it stoned...
Speaking of movies to see stoned... Woody Allen's What's Up Tiger Lilly?
Woody bought the rights to a very barely grade B, Japanese spy movie and dubbed in his own dialog.
First time I saw it, circa 1971, I laughed my butt off... and then got the munchies.
Jump to decades later when I came across it in a $5 bin of DVDs... and no... not so much.
And the soundtrack? The Lovin Spoonful.
WSS
And the soundtrack? The Lovin Spoonful.
Which soundtrack... Tiger Lily? 'cause Easy was all about Steppenwolf IIRC....
Edit: Son-of-a.... I have no memory of the soundtrack...

-
Love the Loving Spoonful with John Sebastian!
-
-
Actually though I hold it no ill-will not my favorite of Lovin Spoonful songs. Didn't want to have to do it is.
WSS
-
-
-
-
Actually though I hold it no ill-will not my favorite of Lovin Spoonful songs. Didn't want to have to do it is.
WSS
Actually though I hold it no ill-will not my favorite of Lovin Spoonful songs. Didn't want to have to do it is.
Nah... not the vest, but the one I identify with the FlowerPower them.
Best? I think homie nailed it.
-
Actually though I hold it no ill-will not my favorite of Lovin Spoonful songs. Didn't want to have to do it is.
Nah... not the vest, but the one I identify with the FlowerPower them.
Best? I think homie nailed it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
