Post Draft Power Rankings and Draft Grades
-
I put together a few links to various power Rankings and Draft grades over on my Broncos board, thought you guys might like the links as well. some of them may lead you to Broncos specific pages, but the Browns pages should be justa click or two away. Sorry I am too lazy to edit all of them again.
Before it goes to far, let me say this article http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/...-draft-grades/ pretty much sums up my opinion on early draft grades, they are meaningless and devoid of any useful information. They do however serve as a measure of public opinion about the team, which is why I am interested in them.
Now on to the grades -
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9501382
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/footb...t-grades_N.htm
http://challengegames.nfl.com/fanballot
http://draftdaddy.com/teams/DEN.htm
http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/sports...ory?id=4100979
http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09...s&confirm=true
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...2-teams/page/6
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/story/11683687
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns
And the Power Rankings
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/powerrankings
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...y11/index.html
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...gs-2009/page/3
http://walterfootball.com/nflpowerrankings.php
-
Walter football has the Browns as the worst team in the league! Wow!
I have a feeling that Walter is a Jets fan. He absolutely hates Mangini.
When they end up being far from the worse team in the NFL I'll be sure to remind him. And so should everyone else on thsi board. Send him an email.
-
Walter football has the Browns as the worst team in the league! Wow!
I have a feeling that Walter is a Jets fan. He absolutely hates Mangini.
When they end up being far from the worse team in the NFL I'll be sure to remind him. And so should everyone else on thsi board. Send him an email.
I have a feeling that Walter is a Jets fan. He absolutely hates Mangini.
I have a GOOD feeling about Mangini. Seems like a REAL Head Coach (got it together).
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login