Skip to content

***Official Browns @ Colts Game Day Thread***

The Browns Board
346 45 9.6k
  • @canton-dawg said:

    I would be happy if he just returned A PUNT.

    Am I missing his speed?  He doesn’t look football fast 

    @baconhound said:

    Am I missing his speed? 

    Yes

  • @baconhound said:

    Am I missing his speed? 

    Yes

    @mld-woody said:

    Yes

    Then honestly why can’t he run people down?  Why can’t he play press coverage? This isn’t being sarcastic but I’m seeing guys run past him with no problem.  I completely understand not turning the proper way or getting out of position but he can’t get to guys

  • @mld-woody said:

    Yes

    Then honestly why can’t he run people down?  Why can’t he play press coverage? This isn’t being sarcastic but I’m seeing guys run past him with no problem.  I completely understand not turning the proper way or getting out of position but he can’t get to guys

    @baconhound said:

    Then honestly why can’t he run people down?  Why can’t he play press coverage? This isn’t being sarcastic but I’m seeing guys run past him with no problem.  I completely understand not turning the proper way or getting out of position but he can’t get to guys

    How is he playing press coverage 30 yards off of the LOS?

    And you saw TY run by him, who would run by 99% of the league with a head of steam. 

    Peppers had a bad game. But if you're trying to question his athleticism you're reaching pretty damn hard.

  • Time for another "migraine" Kizer.  Please?

    @soju said:

    Time for another "migraine" Kizer.  Please?

    I almost hope Kizer does get another migrane so we can see Hogan come in.  For all of you hoping he will be the savior because of 3 plays.

  • Now that the Jets and Bears won, are the Browns back to being the worst team in the NFL?

  • Now that the Jets and Bears won, are the Browns back to being the worst team in the NFL?

    @browns149 said:

    Now that the Jets and Bears won, are the Browns back to being the worst team in the NFL?

    That’s a negative way of looking at things.

    Lets just say, if they keep playing this way we’ll be first...to pick again in the NFL draft.

  • @baconhound said:

    Then honestly why can’t he run people down?  Why can’t he play press coverage? This isn’t being sarcastic but I’m seeing guys run past him with no problem.  I completely understand not turning the proper way or getting out of position but he can’t get to guys

    How is he playing press coverage 30 yards off of the LOS?

    And you saw TY run by him, who would run by 99% of the league with a head of steam. 

    Peppers had a bad game. But if you're trying to question his athleticism you're reaching pretty damn hard.

    @mld-woody said:

    How is he playing press coverage 30 yards off of the LOS?

    And you saw TY run by him, who would run by 99% of the league with a head of steam. 

    Peppers had a bad game. But if you're trying to question his athleticism you're reaching pretty damn hard.

    No the question is why doesn’t Williams put him in press coverage if he can hang with guys.

    I was hoping he’d be like Percy Hardin was to start his career a RB that could return the ball.  As of now he is a possible safety playing corner.

  • Like watching a pee wee game on a Saturday morning. 

    @d-bone said:

    Like watching a pee wee game on a Saturday morning. 

    Grow them big in SoCal, do you?

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I've about had it with teh NFL.

    Bye... do your duty and tune out...

  • @browns149 said:

    Now that the Jets and Bears won, are the Browns back to being the worst team in the NFL?

    That’s a negative way of looking at things.

    Lets just say, if they keep playing this way we’ll be first...to pick again in the NFL draft.

    @canton-dawg said:

    That’s a negative way of looking at things.

    Lets just say, if they keep playing this way we’ll be first...to pick again in the NFL draft.

    And probably a new coach

  • fuck it.... ain't readin' ten pages of the sky has fallen...

    It was bad. Both sides of the ball... I was disappointed as well... especially in the Defensive Game Plan. The Offense did not shine early, but it was the D that let this one get out of hand.

    Offensively.... it's a rookie QB. What did y'all expect?

    Just be glad you did not pony up to fly to London...

    Only 14 weeks to go...

    Go Browns!

  • Michigan players are typically DOG SHIT compared to the Buckeyes in the NFL. 

    There are so many good to great players in the league from Ohio state on so many different teams it's absurd.  

    Of course  we have none of them. 

  • Michigan players are typically DOG SHIT compared to the Buckeyes in the NFL. 

    There are so many good to great players in the league from Ohio state on so many different teams it's absurd.  

    Of course  we have none of them. 

    @sd_tom said:

    Michigan players are typically DOG SHIT compared to the Buckeyes in the NFL. 

    There are so many good to great players in the league from Ohio state on so many different teams it's absurd.  

    Of course  we have none of them. 

    It is baffling why it seems the Browns go out of their way to not draft Ohio State players.

    That being said, I don't give two shits where a player played college ball. Just play well and give effort when you are wearing the orange and brown.

  • Michigan players are typically DOG SHIT compared to the Buckeyes in the NFL. 

    There are so many good to great players in the league from Ohio state on so many different teams it's absurd.  

    Of course  we have none of them. 

    @sd_tom said:

    Michigan players are typically DOG SHIT compared to the Buckeyes in the NFL. 

    There are so many good to great players in the league from Ohio state on so many different teams it's absurd.  

    Of course  we have none of them. 

    You almost got me here.

    Move along little troll

  • @mld-woody said:

    How is he playing press coverage 30 yards off of the LOS?

    And you saw TY run by him, who would run by 99% of the league with a head of steam. 

    Peppers had a bad game. But if you're trying to question his athleticism you're reaching pretty damn hard.

    No the question is why doesn’t Williams put him in press coverage if he can hang with guys.

    I was hoping he’d be like Percy Hardin was to start his career a RB that could return the ball.  As of now he is a possible safety playing corner.

    @baconhound said:

    No the question is why doesn’t Williams put him in press coverage if he can hang with guys.

    I was hoping he’d be like Percy Hardin was to start his career a RB that could return the ball.  As of now he is a possible safety playing corner.

    You want Williams to play all 11 guys with 3 yards of the LOS? Do you want me to explain why that is a bad idea? 

    I'm sorry you were hoping the DB we drafted was going to play HB...

  • It's mind boggling. Just the last few years alone. Browns had a chance to get: Bosa, Zeke, Thomas, Apple, Decker, Lattimore, Conley, Elflien, Shazier, Roby, Hyde, Hooker, McMillan.

    Shit, Noah Brown would be better than pretty much every single WR on our team, right now.

  • @baconhound said:

    No the question is why doesn’t Williams put him in press coverage if he can hang with guys.

    I was hoping he’d be like Percy Hardin was to start his career a RB that could return the ball.  As of now he is a possible safety playing corner.

    You want Williams to play all 11 guys with 3 yards of the LOS? Do you want me to explain why that is a bad idea? 

    I'm sorry you were hoping the DB we drafted was going to play HB...

    @mld-woody said:

    I'm sorry you were hoping the DB we drafted was going to play HB...

    Still could happen... 😉

  • Compare the last 5 years of draft classes. There's no argument as to which school puts out more NFL level talent. I don't think any school puts out more stars than Ohio State, and we never get any of them.

  • dont want to sound like a broken record....but this was a complete team loss......and worse than the score would indicate...

    Wr's and QB were all terrible.....QB was not accurrate(at all) and made those WR'S work for every catch.....and the WR's failed to help out their rookie QB by stepping up......D completely buckled(early), allowing the game to get away.....DB's pretty much sucked across the board, with Taylor getting owned and Peppers looking lost most of the game......OL was fair.....DL was invisible.....saw nothing from special teams.....and no brilliant coaching to bail out the non performers....

    Just an ugly loss to a bad team.....

    5 wins is looking like a fantasy right about now.....

  • @baconhound said:

    No the question is why doesn’t Williams put him in press coverage if he can hang with guys.

    I was hoping he’d be like Percy Hardin was to start his career a RB that could return the ball.  As of now he is a possible safety playing corner.

    You want Williams to play all 11 guys with 3 yards of the LOS? Do you want me to explain why that is a bad idea? 

    I'm sorry you were hoping the DB we drafted was going to play HB...

    @mld-woody said:

    You want Williams to play all 11 guys with 3 yards of the LOS? Do you want me to explain why that is a bad idea? 

    I'm sorry you were hoping the DB we drafted was going to play HB...

    He wasn't a very good DB at Michigan at best I thought he would be a safety but doesn't seem to be happening.

    I can't remember if you defended Justine Gilbert this strongly 😁

  • dont want to sound like a broken record....but this was a complete team loss......and worse than the score would indicate...

    Wr's and QB were all terrible.....QB was not accurrate(at all) and made those WR'S work for every catch.....and the WR's failed to help out their rookie QB by stepping up......D completely buckled(early), allowing the game to get away.....DB's pretty much sucked across the board, with Taylor getting owned and Peppers looking lost most of the game......OL was fair.....DL was invisible.....saw nothing from special teams.....and no brilliant coaching to bail out the non performers....

    Just an ugly loss to a bad team.....

    5 wins is looking like a fantasy right about now.....

    @mudfly said:

    5 wins is looking like a fantasy right about now.....

    13 to go for perfection? ........................ Unfuckingbelievable