Skip to content

Ghoolie Feud

The Browns Board
18 11 1.0k
  • yeah yeah yeah, you were right, we get it, but what's your solution to the Browns problem then?

    Who would coach us to success then?

    And if we took Paxton Lynch, wouldn't he of in trouble just like Kizer was today with 8 drops?

    @stillmotion said:

    yeah yeah yeah, you were right, we get it, but what's your solution to the Browns problem then?

    Who would coach us to success then?

    And if we took Paxton Lynch, wouldn't he of in trouble just like Kizer was today with 8 drops?

    Look, you guys don't want to listen. I have been 100% consistent in my desires for this team. Just swallow your fucking enthusiasm for once in your lives, humble yourselves and listen to me......... yeah yeah yeah................ I know, me being right causes this fucking place to be a ghost town..............but WTF man at some point, when you come in here time and time again and have to admit that I am right.................doesn't it ever fucking dawn on you people to shut your fucking pie holes, quit believing the propaganda that is fed to you, and gain some insight into football, and life for that matter?  

    So here................ IF I owned the Browns, this is why I would be more successful, and why I would have an honorable, tough, and winning team.

    1) Who would be my coach? I don't know. I am not ina  position to know who the candidates are, BUT BUT BUT you see........that is the first fault of the owner AND the fans. You fucktards want to pick a HC by his resume....... by what he did elsewhere.......... over and over and over you fucking people think what a guy did before is going to rub off. Life does not work that way. There are so many variables to a team's success, you cannot find a known recipe. Oculd Belichik recreate his success without Brady? 

    You hire people based NOT on their resume nor their references because that information is jaded, skewed, unreal. TO hire a successful HC an owner FIRST must be a man of conviction and standards. You hire a man based on his drive, not his past record. That doesn't mean shit. UNTIL everyone you hire has the same core values and philosophy that you do, there is no progress to be made.

    The Browns are a haphazard collection of jackoffs. Each individual doing their own things, trying to save their own ass. Haslam as Lerner was, is a shit owner. He has hired shit people. Sashi, Depo, Hue, WIlliams................. ALL SHIT.............. PURE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL...BARGAIN BASEMENT SHIT. All people that will never hae success. ALL people who are using the low standards of Browns culture to hang on to one last job and suck mllions.

    2) Paxton Lynch - Big Difference. He isn't ready. maybe he won't ever be ready. HOWEVER................. he is a pocket passer, a classic pass first QB. That makes his upside, his potential, his worth a MILLION TIMES more than shit like Kizer. Hogan is the best QB on the Browns team. If winning a game or two is the idea, you play him. However, the Browns are stuck....as I said they would be. They absolutely must know what Kizer's value is before the next draft.

    The Browns have purposely refused to participate in drafting a high quality TRADITIONAL Pocket Passer. IS there a guarantee? Of course not, HOWEVER, it is proven that no Black Tarkenton will ever take an NFL team anywhere but to the shit pile. Pick your poison, run-first QBs all suck the big cock. 

    Trubisky was the proper pick for the Browns. A guarantee? Fuck man, are ou telling me there is a 2018 guarantee? Dude, a QB is ALWAYS a gamble. But you don't fucking gamble your whole fucking season and development on a dumb bastard like Kizer. Seriously? Who fucking wastes a #1 #1 and tries to build a team with no fucking QB? Who the fuck does that?

    3) The reality of the NFL is the offensive linemen are a dime a dozen. The OL is important, but getting your line to be competent is not that difficult. You certainly don't deprive yourself of playmakers for OL and edge rushers. The source of the Browns problems are centered in the heartbeat of a football team. QB, WR, TE, RB.............int that order....... that's where you put your money.............. and when you have chances to take Big Ben, Julio Jones, Petersen, Wntz, Goff, Trubisky..............you don't fucking take Joe Thomas, Corey Coleman, Manziel, Quinn or Garrett.

    Look man, everyone here has a wet pussy over our bad ass offensive line, badass defense, badass coffee fetcher HC, Analytic brain trust and all the other bullshit that I am too dumb to understand. So this morning, 95% of this board were wringing their hands together, self-assured that FINALLY there were going to come in here and have me eat crow. 

    But it didn't happen did it? The fucking Browns, with all these improvements, got ass fucked just as I said they would, but a team everryone here was sure was too weak to beat us. I had absolutely no doubt about how this game would turn out. 0 - 3. Cinci is not going to lose to this shithole team. Just watch.

  • Not even gonna act like I read any of that wall of text.

    All I caught was how you are right.

    You're worse then Mel Kiper. Make a shit load of predictions never respond to the shit you wiff on and pound your chest when something you say turns out to happen. "I bet if fuckin' rains this month... I'll make sure to come back and tell everybody when it does"

    Kiser isn't hurt after you told us to "book it" after the first game and he'd never make it out of the Ravens week.  His headaches are hierarchy like your tiny dick and fat beer gut so don't bother going there.

    Paxton Lynch sucks ass.

    The Fat Ass Over paid O line gave up 1 sack all day. 

    Colts had an "easy win"? 3 fucking points in the NFL is an easy win?

    Gregg Williams gives up 28 points in the first half and comes back to give up 3 in second and that's worse than 2016? Horton would have given up 35 in the second half because he couldn't make adjustments at half.

    Tom Brady, the guy "You told everybody after the super bowl" was done took his "diminished skills" and threw 5 TD's against the Texans

    Derek Anderson blows, back when you were posting as Lumberg before you got banned from this site for life the 1st of the 4 times 

    Let me know if you need anymore, I'm gonna go watch the Indians.

  • Not even gonna act like I read any of that wall of text.

    All I caught was how you are right.

    You're worse then Mel Kiper. Make a shit load of predictions never respond to the shit you wiff on and pound your chest when something you say turns out to happen. "I bet if fuckin' rains this month... I'll make sure to come back and tell everybody when it does"

    Kiser isn't hurt after you told us to "book it" after the first game and he'd never make it out of the Ravens week.  His headaches are hierarchy like your tiny dick and fat beer gut so don't bother going there.

    Paxton Lynch sucks ass.

    The Fat Ass Over paid O line gave up 1 sack all day. 

    Colts had an "easy win"? 3 fucking points in the NFL is an easy win?

    Gregg Williams gives up 28 points in the first half and comes back to give up 3 in second and that's worse than 2016? Horton would have given up 35 in the second half because he couldn't make adjustments at half.

    Tom Brady, the guy "You told everybody after the super bowl" was done took his "diminished skills" and threw 5 TD's against the Texans

    Derek Anderson blows, back when you were posting as Lumberg before you got banned from this site for life the 1st of the 4 times 

    Let me know if you need anymore, I'm gonna go watch the Indians.

    @hx214 said:

    Not even gonna act like I read any of that wall of text.

    All I caught was how you are right.

    You're worse then Mel Kiper. Make a shit load of predictions never respond to the shit you wiff on and pound your chest when something you say turns out to happen. "I bet if fuckin' rains this month... I'll make sure to come back and tell everybody when it does"

    Kiser isn't hurt after you told us to "book it" after the first game and he'd never make it out of the Ravens week.  His headaches are hierarchy like your tiny dick and fat beer gut so don't bother going there.

    Paxton Lynch sucks ass.

    The Fat Ass Over paid O line gave up 1 sack all day. 

    Colts had an "easy win"? 3 fucking points in the NFL is an easy win?

    Gregg Williams gives up 28 points in the first half and comes back to give up 3 in second and that's worse than 2016? Horton would have given up 35 in the second half because he couldn't make adjustments at half.

    Tom Brady, the guy "You told everybody after the super bowl" was done took his "diminished skills" and threw 5 TD's against the Texans

    Derek Anderson blows, back when you were posting as Lumberg before you got banned from this site for life the 1st of the 4 times 

    Let me know if you need anymore, I'm gonna go watch the Indians.

    He does have a valid point about one thing Ghoolie, you were dead wrong about your Brady predictions. Dude is as good as ever.

  • Ghoolie is right RE: the need for skill players.

    Skill Offensive players = QB, WR, and RB on Offense

    Skill Defensive players = killer LBs and somebody to put pressure up the middle.

    The Browns have had Zero NFL quality QBs, WRs, and RBs, since before 1996.  If you cannot run, pass, and catch, the opposing Defense can have a field day - play 7 in the box and stuff the run - not really a threat any way.  Not being able to run means there is no pass offense.  This becomes worse if there is nobody to throw the ball and nobody to catch the ball.

    Doesn't appear the Browns can pressure the opposing QB, despite young 'studs' on the DL.

    It's the Skill Players, stupid.

    Take Alex Mack and pass on Clay Matthews Jr?  Skill players make plays.

  • Bengals Baby!

  • Bengals Baby!

    @canton-dawg said:

    Bengals Baby!

    yes, they lost.

  • Is it possible you are right but, just, like, nobody likes you? 

  • That would be correct about the Bungles. Why Rogers will wind up in the HOF, the Red Peashooter will not. he's nobody without AJ Green. 

    Now in regard to the Indy debacle I witnessed first hand. Ghoolie is full of shit calling Kizer Black Tarkenton. Mainly because the COLT'S  Black Tarkenton (2 TD runs) was better than our Black Tarkenton- so he can shove that argument up his ass. In the first half- the Browns secondary had no clue on how to guard TY Hilton. That pals, was the difference in the game. 

    Oh, I don't love Kizer- when he wasn't throwing errant passes and tossing interceptions at the worst possible times (a flaw duly noted by moi before the game) his receivers were dropping stuff that hit them in the hands. 

    OK Trollie, sure the jump offside ( I doubt you were watching, but the Bungles did the same damn thing in OT- that gave Rogers a free play to send the Stripers home with a loss) cost us. But how in the f**k in this era of football can you get called for THREE offensive pass interference calls- two of which were drive killers/? Don't blame Hue, Trollie- that's on the WRs coach. he should have beat the brains out of the offending party after the first one. 

    October 1st- the Battle for the Basement. 🙂   Trollie still won't own up to his full of shit prediction of the Bungles 11-5 is as sunk as the Titanic. Can they beat the Browns? Sure, they probably don't suck 1\2 as bad. 

    PS Britt is shit- cut him. 

  • I dunno how Kizer is considered black Tarkenton. If anything, he sits in the pocket too long and gets sacked because he's trying to throw it down field and make the big play. 

    He's not and never was a run first qb. And the other black Tarkenton you rag on is going to kick our asses in a few weeks when we play the Texans. 

    And we can only hope they find a QB on Fran's level. Only on this board is a comparison to a HOF QB a horrible thing. yeah, no SB rings. Neither did Dan Marino, Jim Kelly, Warren Moon, or Dan Fouts, but they all suck too I guess. 

  • Is it possible you are right but, just, like, nobody likes you? 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Is it possible you are right but, just, like, nobody likes you? 

    Very few liked Jesus Christ, either. While far more diplomatic than I, he spoke the truth, most people didn't want to hear it, and he was murdered for it.

    What I have learned in life, is that, most people, like you, are self-important and too small minded. The TRUTH, is secondary to whether or not you "LIKE" the person delivering the message. What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

    Also, nobody likes me? Dude, this board is full of people who consider me a personal friend. YOU, and people like YOU............. do not amount to a hill of maggot sperm. I don't give a fuck who you like or don't like. All I heard all fucking week long is how we are a better caliber team than the Colts.....we have a better QB, better RBs, better coaches...........

    Was I the only one who guaranteed a Colt's win? No, an ass kicking, is what I said. And it was an ass kicking. Gee...........you fucktards are all so smart. Analytical geniuses you are. Look man, seriously, I don't give a fuck who you like, in fact, nobody other than the other transgendered, pantyhose wearing cocksuckers that think this is a team building for the future, agrees with you.

    0 - 3. Pagano made a fool out of Hue and cunt Greg Williams.

    As the Canton guy posted............................... BENGALS BABY..................... I am looking for the Bengals to make the Browns 0 - 4. Hue, Depud, Sashi, WIlliams...........ALL need to GTFOH

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Is it possible you are right but, just, like, nobody likes you? 

    Very few liked Jesus Christ, either. While far more diplomatic than I, he spoke the truth, most people didn't want to hear it, and he was murdered for it.

    What I have learned in life, is that, most people, like you, are self-important and too small minded. The TRUTH, is secondary to whether or not you "LIKE" the person delivering the message. What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

    Also, nobody likes me? Dude, this board is full of people who consider me a personal friend. YOU, and people like YOU............. do not amount to a hill of maggot sperm. I don't give a fuck who you like or don't like. All I heard all fucking week long is how we are a better caliber team than the Colts.....we have a better QB, better RBs, better coaches...........

    Was I the only one who guaranteed a Colt's win? No, an ass kicking, is what I said. And it was an ass kicking. Gee...........you fucktards are all so smart. Analytical geniuses you are. Look man, seriously, I don't give a fuck who you like, in fact, nobody other than the other transgendered, pantyhose wearing cocksuckers that think this is a team building for the future, agrees with you.

    0 - 3. Pagano made a fool out of Hue and cunt Greg Williams.

    As the Canton guy posted............................... BENGALS BABY..................... I am looking for the Bengals to make the Browns 0 - 4. Hue, Depud, Sashi, WIlliams...........ALL need to GTFOH

    @ghoolie said:

    Very few liked Jesus Christ, either. While far more diplomatic than I, he spoke the truth, most people didn't want to hear it, and he was murdered for it.

    What I have learned in life, is that, most people, like you, are self-important and too small minded. The TRUTH, is secondary to whether or not you "LIKE" the person delivering the message. What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

    Also, nobody likes me? Dude, this board is full of people who consider me a personal friend. YOU, and people like YOU............. do not amount to a hill of maggot sperm. I don't give a fuck who you like or don't like. All I heard all fucking week long is how we are a better caliber team than the Colts.....we have a better QB, better RBs, better coaches...........

    Was I the only one who guaranteed a Colt's win? No, an ass kicking, is what I said. And it was an ass kicking. Gee...........you fucktards are all so smart. Analytical geniuses you are. Look man, seriously, I don't give a fuck who you like, in fact, nobody other than the other transgendered, pantyhose wearing cocksuckers that think this is a team building for the future, agrees with you.

    0 - 3. Pagano made a fool out of Hue and cunt Greg Williams.

    As the Canton guy posted............................... BENGALS BABY..................... I am looking for the Bengals to make the Browns 0 - 4. Hue, Depud, Sashi, WIlliams...........ALL need to GTFOH

    Now be nice Tom.  It was a tale of two halfs. Yes the Browns did get whipped in the FIRST half. But unlike in previous years, they DID make some halftime adjustments. You can say, if you like the Colts screwed around with the Browns in the second half because they knew they had it in the bag. Um, their fans didn't think so though. 

    One observation- Hue can't be ass kissing his anointed savior Deshone. If he's having a crappy game, sit him and play Hogan. Kevin was warming up after Kizer's errant, and crappy interception that cost the Browns at least a field goal, but Hueless the Clueless never put the relief pitcher in. 

  • Did you just compare yourself to Jesus? That takes a lot of balls. I suspect if they nailed you to a cross those poor old timbers just couldn't bear the strain. 

  • The most ignored and single most banned user of all time getting upset that I insinuate that nobody likes his internet troll persona. That's really something. We've got Steeler and Baltimore trolls here that haven't gotten banned once let alone half a dozen times or more. 

  • No one is interested.

  •   The rumors of the board being sold to... you know.... is hardly reason to donate to the board.

    just sayin...

  • @ghoolie said:

    Very few liked Jesus Christ, either. While far more diplomatic than I, he spoke the truth, most people didn't want to hear it, and he was murdered for it.

    What I have learned in life, is that, most people, like you, are self-important and too small minded. The TRUTH, is secondary to whether or not you "LIKE" the person delivering the message. What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

    Also, nobody likes me? Dude, this board is full of people who consider me a personal friend. YOU, and people like YOU............. do not amount to a hill of maggot sperm. I don't give a fuck who you like or don't like. All I heard all fucking week long is how we are a better caliber team than the Colts.....we have a better QB, better RBs, better coaches...........

    Was I the only one who guaranteed a Colt's win? No, an ass kicking, is what I said. And it was an ass kicking. Gee...........you fucktards are all so smart. Analytical geniuses you are. Look man, seriously, I don't give a fuck who you like, in fact, nobody other than the other transgendered, pantyhose wearing cocksuckers that think this is a team building for the future, agrees with you.

    0 - 3. Pagano made a fool out of Hue and cunt Greg Williams.

    As the Canton guy posted............................... BENGALS BABY..................... I am looking for the Bengals to make the Browns 0 - 4. Hue, Depud, Sashi, WIlliams...........ALL need to GTFOH

    Now be nice Tom.  It was a tale of two halfs. Yes the Browns did get whipped in the FIRST half. But unlike in previous years, they DID make some halftime adjustments. You can say, if you like the Colts screwed around with the Browns in the second half because they knew they had it in the bag. Um, their fans didn't think so though. 

    One observation- Hue can't be ass kissing his anointed savior Deshone. If he's having a crappy game, sit him and play Hogan. Kevin was warming up after Kizer's errant, and crappy interception that cost the Browns at least a field goal, but Hueless the Clueless never put the relief pitcher in. 

    @hoorta said:

    Now be nice Tom.  It was a tale of two halfs. Yes the Browns did get whipped in the FIRST half. But unlike in previous years, they DID make some halftime adjustments. You can say, if you like the Colts screwed around with the Browns in the second half because they knew they had it in the bag. Um, their fans didn't think so though. 

    <The Colts went into prevent> I don't give a fuck what their fans say. But THIS is PRIME HOORTA.....................You think the second half is really indicative of the REAL Browns. It isn't, the Colt's stink and they backed off knowing full well that the Browns were not going to win. 

    <<One observation- Hue can't be ass kissing his anointed savior Deshone. If he's having a crappy game, sit him and play Hogan. Kevin was warming up after Kizer's errant, and crappy interception that cost the Browns at least a field goal, but Hueless the Clueless never put the relief pitcher in. >>

    It is only 3 games in. I told you the day we drafted Black Tarkenton that this would be the demise of Hue. This shit QB painted Hue into a corner. Sooner or laer he is going to AGAIN break his word, committment and plan to play Kizer all year. More of the same shit. 

    At the end of the day, what you are seeing is a team facing the reality of not following my strategy, THe Browns have purposely refused to participate in drafting play makers and instead acquire this like Coleman, Kizer and Garrett and then wonder how hey can be 0 - 3.

    Regarding the Bengals, you argued with me not more than a couple weeks ago that the Browns would beat the Bengals..............now you agree with me? Hey Larry, this is what you wanted............... OL  OL  OL.................. man these cocksuckers have REALLY made a difference.