Consequences
-
they took a hit with old, angy get off my lawn white men. Nobody else cares. But hey, don't let ole clevfan stop "any" of 'you guys" from excercising ur constitutionally guaranteed right to stop cheering for the Cleveland browns and visiting Cleveland browns forums. I mean what a waste of your time right? I hear they do figure skating in Columbus, I think they call them the "bluejackets" or some shit......have at it boys.
they took a hit with
old, angy get off my lawn white menpatriotic Americans. Nobody elsecaresmatters .Fixed.
-
Free market response to something you don't like. The players/league should expect as much.
-
they took a hit with old, angy get off my lawn white men. Nobody else cares. But hey, don't let ole clevfan stop "any" of 'you guys" from excercising ur constitutionally guaranteed right to stop cheering for the Cleveland browns and visiting Cleveland browns forums. I mean what a waste of your time right? I hear they do figure skating in Columbus, I think they call them the "bluejackets" or some shit......have at it boys.
they took a hit with old, angy get off my lawn white men. Nobody else cares. But hey, don't let ole clevfan stop "any" of 'you guys" from excercising ur constitutionally guaranteed right to stop cheering for the Cleveland browns and visiting Cleveland browns forums. I mean what a waste of your time right? I hear they do figure skating in Columbus, I think they call them the "bluejackets" or some shit......have at it boys.
I see veteran friends of mine swearing off the NFL but on this point you are right Cleve. If you love to watch football on Sundays where else are you going to go? Are you going to watch futbol instead? Some of this is just cutting off your nose to spite your face and some of the veteran friends I know (locally) who are swearing off the NFL on Facebook I just don't see it happening long term.
-
they took a hit with old, angy get off my lawn white men. Nobody else cares. But hey, don't let ole clevfan stop "any" of 'you guys" from excercising ur constitutionally guaranteed right to stop cheering for the Cleveland browns and visiting Cleveland browns forums. I mean what a waste of your time right? I hear they do figure skating in Columbus, I think they call them the "bluejackets" or some shit......have at it boys.
I see veteran friends of mine swearing off the NFL but on this point you are right Cleve. If you love to watch football on Sundays where else are you going to go? Are you going to watch futbol instead? Some of this is just cutting off your nose to spite your face and some of the veteran friends I know (locally) who are swearing off the NFL on Facebook I just don't see it happening long term.
I see veteran friends of mine swearing off the NFL but on this point you are right Cleve. If you love to watch football on Sundays where else are you going to go? Are you going to watch futbol instead? Some of this is just cutting off your nose to spite your face and some of the veteran friends I know (locally) who are swearing off the NFL on Facebook I just don't see it happening long term.
Yeah they will come back. People are temporarily angry. Once the initial outburst ends, the players won't get the response they want and the kneeling will stop. Fans will go back to watching. This is the same as people shitting glass over trannies at Target and Confederate statues. It is all just diversion and nonsense.
-
I see veteran friends of mine swearing off the NFL but on this point you are right Cleve. If you love to watch football on Sundays where else are you going to go? Are you going to watch futbol instead? Some of this is just cutting off your nose to spite your face and some of the veteran friends I know (locally) who are swearing off the NFL on Facebook I just don't see it happening long term.
Yeah they will come back. People are temporarily angry. Once the initial outburst ends, the players won't get the response they want and the kneeling will stop. Fans will go back to watching. This is the same as people shitting glass over trannies at Target and Confederate statues. It is all just diversion and nonsense.
Yeah they will come back. People are temporarily angry. Once the initial outburst ends, the players won't get the response they want and the kneeling will stop. Fans will go back to watching. This is the same as people shitting glass over trannies at Target and Confederate statues. It is all just diversion and nonsense.
Yep.
Ps the new Avatar rules.!!!
WSS
-
Not me. I was already sick of the NFL with the new pussy rules, this is the straw that broke the camels back. Fuck em.
-
By the way guys this is only part of the reason NFL viewership is down albeit a decent one. Every game I watch there are at least two or three times were the entire room flips out over some shitty call against the Browns or an overlooked call against the opposition. And just one or two bad calls can tilt the scales either way.
WSS
-
By the way guys this is only part of the reason NFL viewership is down albeit a decent one. Every game I watch there are at least two or three times were the entire room flips out over some shitty call against the Browns or an overlooked call against the opposition. And just one or two bad calls can tilt the scales either way.
WSS
By the way guys this is only part of the reason NFL viewership is down albeit a decent one. Every game I watch there are at least two or three times were the entire room flips out over some shitty call against the Browns or an overlooked call against the opposition. And just one or two bad calls can tilt the scales either way.
WSS
Football is a game of momentum and bad calls are a great way of destroying it. 8 dropped passes works well too.
-
Not me. I was already sick of the NFL with the new pussy rules, this is the straw that broke the camels back. Fuck em.
Not me. I was already sick of the NFL with the new pussy rules, this is the straw that broke the camels back. Fuck em.
Long term for me I don't anticipate buying any more NFL gear. I know you can't look back but I miss the football of old and glad I got to experience it.
-
Not me. I was already sick of the NFL with the new pussy rules, this is the straw that broke the camels back. Fuck em.
Long term for me I don't anticipate buying any more NFL gear. I know you can't look back but I miss the football of old and glad I got to experience it.
Long term for me I don't anticipate buying any more NFL gear. I know you can't look back but I miss the football of old and glad I got to experience it.
About the only 'real' football now is High School. College is okay, and much better then the NFL.
-
I see veteran friends of mine swearing off the NFL but on this point you are right Cleve. If you love to watch football on Sundays where else are you going to go? Are you going to watch futbol instead? Some of this is just cutting off your nose to spite your face and some of the veteran friends I know (locally) who are swearing off the NFL on Facebook I just don't see it happening long term.
Yeah they will come back. People are temporarily angry. Once the initial outburst ends, the players won't get the response they want and the kneeling will stop. Fans will go back to watching. This is the same as people shitting glass over trannies at Target and Confederate statues. It is all just diversion and nonsense.
Yeah they will come back. People are temporarily angry. Once the initial outburst ends, the players won't get the response they want and the kneeling will stop. Fans will go back to watching. This is the same as people shitting glass over trannies at Target and Confederate statues. It is all just diversion and nonsense.
You look like you play the accordian. Do you like Ukrainian sausage?
-
-

-
-
Yeah they will come back. People are temporarily angry. Once the initial outburst ends, the players won't get the response they want and the kneeling will stop. Fans will go back to watching. This is the same as people shitting glass over trannies at Target and Confederate statues. It is all just diversion and nonsense.
You look like you play the accordian. Do you like Ukrainian sausage?
You look like you play the accordian. Do you like Ukrainian sausage?
I love purifying water and finding Ukrainian sausage at the bath house.
-
Oh my God! Consequences???? That's not fair! They shouldn't be able to....
... Oh, wait. That's fine. Yeah, that's fine. They can do what they want.
It's almost like some people can stay behind their own values, not a political party. Naaahhhh
-
Oh my God! Consequences???? That's not fair! They shouldn't be able to....
... Oh, wait. That's fine. Yeah, that's fine. They can do what they want.
It's almost like some people can stay behind their own values, not a political party. Naaahhhh
Oh my God! Consequences???? That's not fair! They shouldn't be able to....
... Oh, wait. That's fine. Yeah, that's fine. They can do what they want.
It's almost like some people can stay behind their own values, not a political party. Naaahhhh
Seems like you might be missing the point. Don't you think the employer has a right to fire you if you perform offensive act on the job? Or for companies to withdraw their endorsements? Whether or not they personally bother you Woody?
WSS
-
Oh my God! Consequences???? That's not fair! They shouldn't be able to....
... Oh, wait. That's fine. Yeah, that's fine. They can do what they want.
It's almost like some people can stay behind their own values, not a political party. Naaahhhh
Seems like you might be missing the point. Don't you think the employer has a right to fire you if you perform offensive act on the job? Or for companies to withdraw their endorsements? Whether or not they personally bother you Woody?
WSS
Seems like you might be missing the point. Don't you think the employer has a right to fire you if you perform offensive act on the job? Or for companies to withdraw their endorsements? Whether or not they personally bother you Woody?
WSS
Im thinking woody has had about enough of u dotards hypocricies and double standards as i have. One month its vaginal irritation in unison when someone gets fired for doing something innocuous like calling mrs obama a monkey on facebook. Than an about face the next month, rinse repeat.....u guys are verified clown bags.
As for u steve why are u still here? U clearly stated ur done with the nfl. So why still here on a football board?
-
Seems like you might be missing the point. Don't you think the employer has a right to fire you if you perform offensive act on the job? Or for companies to withdraw their endorsements? Whether or not they personally bother you Woody?
WSS
Im thinking woody has had about enough of u dotards hypocricies and double standards as i have. One month its vaginal irritation in unison when someone gets fired for doing something innocuous like calling mrs obama a monkey on facebook. Than an about face the next month, rinse repeat.....u guys are verified clown bags.
As for u steve why are u still here? U clearly stated ur done with the nfl. So why still here on a football board?
Im thinking woody has had about enough of u dotards hypocricies and double standards as i have. One month its vaginal irritation in unison when someone gets fired for doing something innocuous like calling mrs obama a monkey on facebook. Than an about face the next month, rinse repeat.....u guys are verified clown bags.
As for u steve why are u still here? U clearly stated ur done with the nfl. So why still here on a football board?
I asked Woody because consequences was his thing. Not everything I say to him is hostile.
And you are an idiot but everyone knows that.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login