The Stealth Tailgate
-
If nobody shows Larry, you know where to go, but I'm sure it's just top secret.
-
Rumor has it that The Board Tailgate is this Sunday. I have no idea who's making the trip this year, or if it's even happening. So please reply if anyone knows what' going on....
Rumor has it that The Board Tailgate is this Sunday. I have no idea who's making the trip this year, or if it's even happening. So please reply if anyone knows what' going on....
I believe Zombo, Marko, Mike Clark, Keith (Scotland) and Gareth (minus Howard), Ed and others are in-town and hooking up this weekend. I believe they said that they were tailgating, but most likely they will be between the Lot and the Flat Iron Grille.
I like the camaraderie of 'ALL' folks we've met at the tailgate lot over the years, whereas I think the latest click likes to keep the group small and down to a select chosen few. To each his own. If the Browns ever put a decent product on the field again, I'd move to start the regular 'BROWNS BOARD' tailgate parties up again, inviting all. Until then ... have fun this weekend! Not sure of my plans yet or not, I may see you on Sunday.
-
A friend of mine from work and I are coming. I have no idea who will be there but I plan on being under the bridge by no later than 10:30. If it's just the three of us Larry.......I'm telling you right now....I CAN'T drink ALL that 'Orange Shit!'
A friend of mine from work and I are coming. I have no idea who will be there but I plan on being under the bridge by no later than 10:30. If it's just the three of us Larry.......I'm telling you right now....I CAN'T drink ALL that 'Orange Shit!'
Haven't seen ya in awhile Doug, Cheers!
10:30am?? .. that's too late!
-
A friend of mine from work and I are coming. I have no idea who will be there but I plan on being under the bridge by no later than 10:30. If it's just the three of us Larry.......I'm telling you right now....I CAN'T drink ALL that 'Orange Shit!'
Haven't seen ya in awhile Doug, Cheers!
10:30am?? .. that's too late!
Haven't seen ya in awhile Doug, Cheers!
10:30am?? .. that's too late!
You're right! I informed him a little while ago we're leaving Sandusky by 8....so now it's 9:30 at the latest!! Hope to see you Stan, you haven't been at the last few I have attended. It isn't the same without our original El Jefe!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login